over.gg/

>The 69 Percent Club
amomentincrime.com/

OLD

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/1XV9C
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is a French spider

Remember to have your 76 and Reaper matching for November.

Nth for #1 Dad

large LION

I can't take the fucking mexican skins seriously, it's like a silly Halloween costume.

posting in the real bread

I bought my first golden weapon for 76 because it fits his gold skin

then I remembered 76 is fucking shit

How the hell do you not like Mariachi reaper? It's his best skin, the only one not edgy as shit.

Jesus christ what a shit taste you have

Nanoboosted + shielded + speed boosted ulting Reaper is the only thing that could make D.va useful.

REAL THREAD HERE

i like your trifecta of purity

like I said, it just looks silly

Purest form of love

if you control the high ground you control the fight

so juicy......

Translation? Don't speak MoonRune

Amélie

I AM THE BACKBONE OF THIS FUCKING TEAM

YOU WORMS ARE NOTHING WITHOUT ME

>76 love triangle fag
>anax76 fag

It's like you want Ana to develop into a gigantic bitch and not the loving single mother and protector of the battlefield she is now.

It is pretty silly but i like the silliness on someone who is so serious all the time

Nah D.Va too young for the old man.

oh yeah, I appreciate that
just not for me

>Nah D.Va too young for the old man.

Who are the /owg/ approved streamers besides ajcel

Nah he doesn't want young he wants a womanly woman like Mercy or Zarya.

PTR changes live WHEN

Such a qt beauty.
>tfw no smug French spider to fug

>Zarya
>Womanly
Are you fucking blind?

this is 3300 SR. JUST

>Mercy or Zarya
>Not Ana or Reyes
Found the problem

scared yet?

I like to watch TviQ, he's pretty good for a late night comfy session

Older woman whatever.

If he fucks Reyes he might cut himself on all that edge.

no

You mean to hug.

who started it off?

it will be just like the DotA-LoL tale.

Dota is the superior and polished game but poor and shitkids prefer the bad looking unpolished piece of trash that LoL is.

the hanzo & widow premade. they apparently done it before so i just didnt bother trying

This month.

How do people do so well with reaper?

It feels like no matter how close I am I'm doing less damage than I would just playing mccree. Meanwhile, I watch pro players and they're getting kills at a solid 10 meters away consistently. I even get better damage and more kills using roadhog even when I don't get a hook.

>Nah D.Va too young for the old man.

“Daddy.” The unexpected term threw 76 out of his customary “Ignore small talk after a mission” strategy. He turned his head to look at the source. “…What?”

The source was the Korean girl in the skintight suit, bending over to put her gun in a bag and the rare view of the battle suit clinging to her cute little behind. Soldier shook his head, trying to clear such obscene thoughts from his head before the younger girl turned to face him.

“I said, “You were looking clean out there, daddy.”” Dva repeated, giggling.

“Daddy.” 76 repeated, blatantly confused even through the muffle of his mask. “Why are you calling me…”

“I’m not calling you daddy.” Dva clarified, closing the distance between them. “A daddy. It’s like, a hot older guy.”

76 could feel himself blushing. Thankfully this was covered by his mask. “Don’t call me that.”

Dva giggled at the deadpanned response. “I’m just saying, you’re not out of the game yet.” She drew even closer, looking up at the stalwart soldier and pressing her small frame into his.. “Daddy” is in. A lot of girls could do with a guy like you..” She reached out and put a hand on his chest, leaning closer. “Especially the younger ones..”

“Don’t touch me.” He grunted, stepping away. Dva could tell he was interested though, and thus part 1 of her plan was done. “I’m just saying, you don’t have to be alone forever.”

She turned, and Soldier against her better judgement had eyes trained on her ass as soon as he did. “Think about it, she said before walking around the corner.

>it is actually growing

Impressive to be desu.

>to be Tbh

Nah

The matchmaking actually works in this game and doesn't take 5 minutes.

The netcode is also much, much better.

ebin :,)))

does this game even have headshots?

>ELOHELL
>on that team
>is the Zarya
kek, it's perfect

I am a literal faggot and for some reason I find Zarya really cute.
And not in a sexual way, she is very obviously a woman, but the way she looks into the camera and smiles after flexing is freaking adorable in a a girlish way.

I think she is pretty feminine even though she is STRONK.

HALLOWEEN SKINS WHEN

tomorrow right???

didn't summer games start on the 2nd? if they start it too late into the month that means less time to get muh special event items

Noice

At least, they have a proper training room.

No. My enjoyment of Overwatch has nothing to do with other games failing. I hope the Paladin people enjoy their game.

Jesus fuck.

Jesus fucking christ.

Alright that is pretty good. Even then i don't think he would blush at getting hit on he would just grunt and go about his day.

>Don't fight so recklessly next time, Hana
>I had it under control, you need to be more ambitious
Something like that, pretty boring desu

>qp
>pick whatever, want to have fun
>team is getting destroyed
>sigh do I really need to play like I want to win
>pick hero I'm confident with
>still lose

:^))))

How do I be more effective as Reaper? I can never sneak around, they always seem to find me.

No

If they have the event be three weeks like the summer games long then it would start on the 11th. Assuming they do the patch on a Tuesday.

It makes hi edginess ironic, thank god

yes blizzard are going to put a patch out on a sunday

>purest
>implying he doesn't fuck her her every night until she cries in pain and ecstasy

>Hanzo_tries_out_firearms.webm

good, all the shitters will migrate

Can mei players fuck off and die in a fire yet?

This piece of shit hero is the most frustrating and bullshit tier hero design

ontop of that that stupid fucking punchable fat shit eating face of hers is to top it off

I'm not going anywhere, user - A shitter

being a mother and having sex are not mutually exclusive. Also it's not a triangle. there are actually 4 people involved and they are all independent ships you gigantic ninny

Ana is the Mei counter.

I'm gonna need a source...

Team needs to distract, Zarya needs to barrier you

>shitters
3100 SR here, already migrated

Soldier didn’t see Dva again until later that night. He had been walking in from the shooting range after some late night training, gun slung over his shoulder as he he sat down in the break room on a couch, letting out a sigh. A distinctly unnatural sounding sigh made him notice there was someone else in the room. Soldier’s brain, of course, focused on a pair black socks partially covering two bare, smooth little legs first before travelling up to where a pair black panties hugged a familiar little booty from before, not really leaving much to imagination. A t shirt sat just past her hips, riding up a little and exposing some of her midriff, leading all the way up to a mop of strawberry hair obscuring Dva’s face as she mashed away on a handheld.

Soldier’s hand collided with his face as he sighed. He knew exactly what she was doing. The problem was whether he could resist playing into it or not.

Dva put the game down, turning her head and feigning shock as she turned around to face the soldier. She hurriedly pulled the t-shirt, her trademark logo placed proudly on the front of it, down over her legs which of course didn’t really cover much more. “I didn’t know you were up.” She laughed nervously.

“I’m always up at this hour.” The soldier stated plainly.

“I never noticed.” Dva replied with a smirk. “So what’s up? You can’t sleep either? Been thinking about something?” She said, abandoning her apparent modesty to lift one leg up onto the couch, exposing her panty clad crotch. As blatant and desperate as this teasing was, Soldier’s pants tightening and the sudden struggle it took to keep his eyes trained on Dva’s face meant that it was definitely working.

But Soldier decided to try and fire back anyway. “I don’t like people being vague. What do you want?”

paladins is the more complex and higher skilled game

>disliking bae
Hey chill out. Nothing better than freezing people and seeing them try to run away then getting an icecicle through their skull.

>Can turn invincible and regenerate
>Can ice wall away from danger after regenerating
>Gets ult every 2.3 seconds
>Ult size was buffed so now it's roughly the size of the western hemisphere

>fat bitch heals in her shit cube despite getting hit by the grenade
>walls cockblock from long range
>close combat is suicide

yeah
what a counter

>he might cut himself on all that edge
>implying that's not what he's into
after all the shit with OW he's so dead inside that pain is the only thing that makes him feel alive

When the FUCK is Roadhog and Zarya getting nerfed?

Grenade does cancel healing.

Sleep cancels freezing.

when the current cycle of retards on reddit get bored of the game and next one is able to upvote complaint threads about zarya being overpowered

>cant hit shit with mccree

i have literally no idea what the fuck is wrong

im fine with ana / s76 / widow / hanzo but i cant aim for shit with le american gunslinger

Somewhere here
imgur.com/a/1XV9C
It's mostly homo stuff though, so don't get triggered or something

Pellets RNG

change crosshair to dot/circle

Ana and Hanzo have lenient hitboxes.

S76 punishes missing less.

Widow magnifies hitboxes.

>5 tanks 1 healer
stop coming up with terrible teams please
you're making bastion viable

Continue please

>Somewhere here
Literally at the bottom.
At the bottom of nothing but gay shit.
Thanks.

Zarya isn't overpowered, just don't shoot her when her shield is up, pretty fucking easy. A good one will still be able to get some charge but not enough to fuck your team over.

>that hunky male D.Va dominating 76

If you can't bodyshot, you suck.
If you can't headshot, aim for the top of their head, not the middle.

Zarya isn't OP, people are just too retarded to stop shooting her for the few seconds her shield is up.

quick, post your mots played hero

>Just ignore the reaper in your face