youtube.com/watch?v=xnOK-TNKNmw&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>Hirez server status
status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ about the game
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>/palg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X6NNDQLSytCCoExPCtt48Bq9_Sv_Ha4qZkOeHS1DcS8/edit#gid=485142380

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?13719-LGBT-Characters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

xst for king

fugging hell

nth for TIME'S

i am so scared everytime i hear that phrase i am like "HOLY SHIT USE ALL ESCAPES AVALIABLE FUCK EVERYONE FUCK MY TEAM FUCK MY EXISTENCE JUST GET AWAY GOD PLEASE"

That webm is somewhat misleading because while hitboxes are wide, they aren't very tall and are accurate to character heights. Grover just throws trucks at people.

STOP TRYING TO MAIN TANK AS RUCKUS REEEEEEEE

TICKING

The game was better back then

>get bored of overwatch few weeks ago
>decide to try this
not exactly sure what the fuck is going on but that was pretty fun

I think I burned out on this game. I have been playing it exclusively. Hope they add new content soon or at least some better champions.

How do you feel about this?
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?13719-LGBT-Characters

plot twist: bot matches until level 5

You are fighting bots. Wait till level 5 comes around.

they copied overwatch so well that it's shit in the same way overwatch is

only fighting stacks as a solo and autolosing no matter what you do when you're plagued with legally retarded teammates that can't get a single assist or kill in 10 minutes

You're playing against bots even though the queue tells you you're playing against other people.

This reaction
>not exactly sure what the fuck is going on but that was pretty fun
is exactly what the kikes want from you.

Wow, you should go E-sport pro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you Stream? What's your twitch?

not entirely sure why that's relevant

>implying I'll spend money on f2p game

Hello? Are you okay?

I kinda miss some of the older stuff but I really enjoy current patch.

yeah give kinessa a dick

Seriously bro, look at your stats! You could be A_Seagull of Paladins!

post scoreboard instead of rewards page in future friend.
Only plebs post rewards page

Well alright then I guess this is another general to mark down on the "filled with upset autists for no reason" list

Been doing some research. Out of 10 games, this is what I've found so far. Pick rates on NA Servers

>r no reason

It's a F2P game

>DEFEAT

>an autist is shitposting
>"I guess than everyone in this thread is a shitposter!!

Nice logic

Skye's ult is so ridiculously frustratingly overpowered

poor buck
same on EU
No one picks buck

Also, Viktor players 80% of the time isntalock if they are on my team, with Kinessa players in a close second with 65-70%

I think Buck has a higher skill threshold than Evie and Skye. He's fun as fuck but I notice that I do a lot better as them than him.

every reply I've gotten has signified that the average poster here is rather stupid

I'm EU, i see one Kinessa player for every 5 matches.

There are 100% Yings always.

Almost no Frontliners except Barik.

>feels buck, man

What? I've seen like 1.5 Bucks per game for the last 2 days. In EU servers that is.

The problem with Buck is that he's good on the payload map. On siege other flankers have better suited kit for the same job done.

I mean, people don't realise that there are differences even within class roles. Not all flankers are good for every gamemode.

at least I'm not as stupid as someone who loses to bots

desu 4 of 7 replies to you were mine fyi

bomb king codes?

When I try new build against bot, the human player I am with are often retard, like in one game every time the payload spammed, my team just stayed on the point and didn't try to push it.

It's a F2P game

>oh no people didn't suck my cock and kiss my ass
>better cry me a river and act like a crybaby

bye, you won't be missed

>Servers shit themselves
>I get stuck with a deserter penalty

Sasuga Hi-rez

I see.

>This game doesn't exist to be "progressive" it simply exists to be a potential e-sport.
I think I would prefer trannies and the mentally ill rather than espurt faggotry

I'm bored so I'm gonna pick Kinessa in every match

STOP

why does it show in the char section "next reward 500 gold"?
does it change beyond a certain level?

>time bomb for a stealth character
>Isn't a sneaky plant Ult with longer timer
>can't diffuse it
>no amazing moment when the team hears skye's ult and panic search everywhere for it
>can't remove it like a deployable, especially if skye just dumps her stupid fart bomb right in front of you
>Viktor can't punt kick her fartbomb into enemy team
>is a better bomb than Bomb King whole character

Forgot
>Zero damage falloff

Can you guys look at games older than the last 8 in your match history?
It bugs out for me.

My experience playing buck has been pretty positive. He's a great flanker and can work well on both modes; the issue is his damage is really poor so you can't pick him if you're already playing with a comp that's a little lighter in the damage dealing department. If you take advantage of his leap and regen efficiently he becomes a very, very annoying thorn for the enemy squishies that they can't quite deal with since he never picks fair fights.

>first time playing Buck
>jump on enemy Kinessa
>he shouts "Bend over!"
>start giggling like twelve years old
>almost died to her 1 on 1

You sound like fun, I should join you as a healer Pip or a frontline Cassie.

>buck's ultimate train horn

why did they put this absolutely fantastic design choice to the least played character

hearing that train horn elevates me to new highs

>want to play my favourite champ
>always feel guilty about it because im not leveling other champs
>still feel guilty because i have to play kinessa and andy-boy and im shit at them

hlep

no one cares about comp, neither should you

>tries to sport his stats
>doesn't realise he's fighting bots
>calls everyone upset autists
should've just deleted the post fampai

his ult is garbage though

now if it reset his skills, refilled his ammo immediately + gave one super fast reload (essentially 12 shells) and gave him the ability fire very fast with a double damage boost then it might be a pretty good Ult

>nerf barrik ult
>nerf ghronk ult
>rework buck grover and ying ult
>nothing op about a stealth character having an 3000 dmg aoe with a 2 sec timer

I don't even give a shit that it's dumb conceptually, the issue is that it's really fucking hard to avoid. If you hear "time is ticking" than chances are you are dead even if you try to avoid it

Picks from my last 8 games, EU.

his ult is garbage but that train horn sound tho

I see Buck a fair amount on EU servers. I also just realised I've not seen makoa all day.

Is this even legit that i duel this bitch and almost always l lose, but if i win she just goes into stealth and literally dissappear and when i forget about her she appears behind me, says "nothing personal, kid" and fucking kills me. The ult is another story, and it is even worse, fucking hate this bitch.

His ult could be better but it's still usable. The CD reset and reload are really nice if someone else joins a fight you're in and you have to deal with two people, and the double damage you get makes your shots pretty damn strong.

The issue I have is how short the ultimate lasts. Since all you're getting after the initial refresh is double damage, it only lasting 6s feels like it gives you the ability to kill just one person, maybe two. I'd like if it was extended by a duration per kill earned. Might make it a more attractive button to press.

i'm getting mixed signals here

hide behind the payload. The thing about Skye's ult is that she really shouldn't be able to get into range for it, even in stealth, she'll be revealed before she places it if she's popping it in the middle of your group. I can see it being justfied for a range or time nerf, but one or the other, it's a hard thing to balance as if it's too much one way it's either OP or UP, there's not a lot of inbetween.

Usually I end up popping it just to deal with barik, as his shotgun is basically the same, and he has a shield and turret to help him, it sucks being only able to get a single target with it, but its good enough if your team needs to push.

Sometimes i have a feeling that nobody except me picks Fernando.

She has the second lowest dps of all the flankers, shit for range, an item that counters her whole shtick and zero vertical mobility. If you're losing to her you're just bad.

Fernando is the most common tank pick.

I need a DPS to shit on Evies

I can do it on Cassie until they buy Haven III, then I'm unlikely to win any trades because I hit 470, she twoshots me, and I'm usually not allowed to buy Blast Armor because I still have to worry about the other 4/5 of Evie's team.

Do I still use Cassie anyways?

Guess it's true.

Change it back to 5k damage, but make it deal 1k dmg/s to anyone inside the radius but not when they get outside of the radius.

There, fixed her ult.

too many shitter ruckus pickers. They need to take away the joystick hud so they don't keep thinking he plays like D.Va, every Ruckus I see tries to play like a flanker, not realising his ally shield only works near objectives.

This game is racist!
No black champions! "Black lives matter!"
No asians!

Post wifus

no, you just made it shit. She deserves a fair chance at getting kills with it. Unless the team she's facing is retarded that will at most get 2k damage. 3k damage is fine, it needs a light tweak on range so those with movement abilities can still get away from it in time.

>No black champions

>don't want to be the tank that gets blamed for everything
>this user joins
>can pick flanker and blame tank for everything now
Thanks, user
reports you for not being on the point for that 10 second period where you had no health in a 12 minute game

It's 1000 gold per level after Level 20 or so.

I used to hate Bucks like you. Then I got really good at dancing in and out of my shield, running in circles and keeping it between us. If isn't 2v1 you can pretty much get them to waste their ult.

>second lowest dps of all flankers
thats only true if you assume ever shot hits always, evies slowass projectiles can miss quite often, and buck also exist. while skye has an easy ass hitscan weapon and skills to counteract the falloff

Do Evies even commonly buy Haven III? Most of the time they're more concerned with green or red cards, cassie should be fine.

>white

>I just want my triple kill button.

Kys you shitter.

lol wtf are you talking about? Reading comprehension dude...

better than reactionary faggots like you who still have problems with skye. Enjoy wood league.

I want a heavily sexualized super-Black African tribal amazon champion with a big ass

since the removal of block+blink, i do buy haven with evie (not on priority tho), its a good value in most matchup on every character

they do when i'm playing cassie

it's the next champion

it will be tia dalma actually with skills like Voodoo doll projection and snakes and shit

> skills to counter falloff
No? And you have to assume Evie lands her 2 shots because after that shes just gone more often than not, while Buck has effectively 4k hp to chew through and Andy can 3 shot anyone worthwhile at much further range than Skye, with better mobility, a damage null move, and the ability to go full shotgun on tanks for even dumber (like 3400) dps without ever needing to reload. Skye is a shitty flanker

DAMN, THAT SAMPLE SIZE BRO. 10 FUCKIGN GAMES, GEEEEEZZ SURE GOT THE COMMUNITY FIGURED OUT

Today I saw someone use the post game chat.

Maldune/Mal damba better be a female character.