/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >[Nero Festival ~2016 Autumn~ event from 9.28 to 10.10]
>fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160928.php
- Farm medals to spend in the event shop
- Farm rose petals to spend in a depleting roulette
- 4* Nero (Saber) animation update
>Event CEs:
- 5* Joint Recital: +15% Buster/Crit damage, +1 Rose Petal drops [Shop]
- 5* Princess of White Roses: Guts [1 time, 1 HP], 10% starting NP charge, +100% damage during event [Rose petal gacha]

>[Nero Festival gacha]
Servants
-5* Nero Bride [Saber, Limited]
-4* Nero [Saber]
-3* Caesar [Saber]
-3* Romulus [Lancer]
-3* Boudicca [Rider]

Limited CEs
-5* This is My Honor: NP, Crit damage +15%, +3 stars per turn, +1 Gold Medal drop
-4* The First Legion: Defense +8%, NP damage +15%, +1 Silver Medal
-3* Lunar Cry: +10% Buster, -20% Debuff resist [Demerit], +1 Bronze medal

>News and Reminders
-Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
-New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
-Mashu Kyrielight's voice actress has been replaced with Rie Takahashi as Risa Taneda remains on hiatus to recover from illness. Taneda's other roles remain unchanged
-Class dailies have been updated to include new material drops
>news.fate-go.jp/2016/guxhvh/
Caster Gilles, Ryougi, Euryale, Proto Dog, Hector, Astolfo, Void, Dantes, Amakusa and Medea Lily to bond 10

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

>FP gacha

>They finally added the whale exchange for 5*s

>Danganronpa by Takeuchi

Nobu a CUTE.

Xth for laser beam guaranteed to blow your mind
Anytime~

Wow, my Herc makes this fight so much easier. Just clear the dragons with an archer NP and then go to town smashing Siegfried's asshole into mext week.

Ozzy!

Yes, wrong things were done to Karn, but he did not used his anger to help other people like him. Instead he allied with Duryodhan because he helped him achieving his ambition.

Even Pandavas were treated wrongly. Karn was just stopped from learning warrior skills and was not allowed to challenge a warrior (Kshatriya) of royal family so he couldn't show the world "how talented he is!!"

On the other hand Pandavas were born and raised in forest. After losing father when they went to their home, they were not treated well by their brothers. Brothers tried to kill them and their mother. All the wealth and properties were taken away by cheating. Public humiliation of wife in front of them. 14 years of forest life. Even after that they did not leave the side of dharma. Even they fought with their family for dharma.

Heroism is not in doing tit for tat. A true hero is the one who does not leave the path of dharma even though he dies doing that.

So Karn might be a good warrior but is not a hero.

xth for Armor of Fafnir

>Case Files translator has finished the entire first book

Based.

Dat HAT!

Support list filtering fucking when?

I have a guy in my list with all drop CEs maxed, even the Nero one, but he only shows up on my support list very rarely and then blinks out of fucking existence.

I like helping newbies and accepting whoever, but I basically have to nuke my list every other event to have access to the one or two whales I really need to access.

Sumanai looks cute wearing a hat

>tfw I wasn't able to roll any swimsuit gacha
at least nero bride noticed me yesterday with the tickets from mana

Neutral damage Martha

Looks good, he's monokuma is neat

What about the other way around?

>tfw AoF on playable Siegfried never

A Grailed Herc can solo Sumanai if you give him a guts CE. Over 3000 per Buster in BBC, so between his dodge, the CE, his guts, and a Master dodge/invul, that's five turns of BBCs.

Hell, even a nongrailed Herc can still get him to the point where you can scrape by with chip damage from Euryale or something

>Zoukenface Oogami
I am disturbed

What AP is better for red skill gems from dailies, 20 30 or 40?

Should I move my Herc to the berserker support slot for today, or is Kintoki still fine for you all?

>secondary shit
sasuga danganronpa garbage

What's Ozy's niche? I want to level him after I finish up Nightingale.

Female Herc a cute

nice

Being a great powerhouse? He also raises the party's np and attack.

Collab when?

His name is Gankutsuou

>Saber, Iri and Ilya holding hands
Nice.
>Kariya, Sakura, Zouken
Delete.

Superior.

>roll Tesla on a ticket during Archer day
>check his ascension materials
>Needs 15 Dust and 12 Lanterns

Alternating Current was a mistake.

He is just solid all around. With his third skill he gets guaranteed 40% armor and damage buff for three turns on top of pretty good heal, he has rider crit weight on top of ~60% damage buff and his Charisma and third skill help out your team.

He also has ST NP, irrc. His only weakness is that he is neither specialized nor hilariously broken.

Edison please go.

>Bully-kun plays fgo
C-can I get your friend code?

Edison pls

Any Grailed Herc friends?

who?

Single target 5* Rider.

Why does Herc's BBC to so much to Sumanai

Thanks to this fucking image I now want something I can never have

Best ST Rider in the game alongside Rider Kintoki with him having higher stats but getting him to NP5 is a lot more difficult.

Charisma to buff everyone's attack, Imperial Privilege buffs his attack and defense by 40% at level 10 and his third skill increases the odds of RNG-based skills like Imperial Privilege activating while also giving 20% NP to the team

Wait and Hope xd

the guy who makes those edits

I feel he's pretty overhyped for what he actually does. He's a solid character, yes, but he's no 9.5

God Hand > Armor of Fafnir

Basaka is the strongest in the world, Illya said so.

I know that but I'm asking from a gameplay perspective.

He's just simply the strongest.

A+ STR and A Rank divinity to do the impossible

It's not just his. Any gold zerker can do good damage with their BBC if they have 3 buster cards. Cu Alter, Kintoki, and Herc can all deal good damage, it's just that Cu and Herc have the best survivability.

Mebd doesn't seem that hard, but Gilgamesh looks like he's going to be awful, especially in drawn out battles.

>Rolled Nero Bride during her first gacha
>Now her animations look like shit compared to Red Nero's after the update

That's why you just have to spam Gaebolg alternative x2 gg.

Nero!

Lancelot can solo Sumanai too.

>Still going by that
Yesterday being Hassan and not Tamamo instantly disproved that.

I want to see it.

Consistent 20K crits.

Herkek proved himself able to kill Sumanai, so did Cu and Kintoki. But I haven't seen a single Lancelot doing it.

I'd show you but I already beat the mission and I can't redo it.

Damage cut ;)

3 CS right, Melvin?

>Sun Tzu servant
>Command/Advice of the Strategist EX
>some bullshit 3rd skill
>NP The Art of War: Fluffy-tier team-wide buffs and evasion
would this beat waver?

My dad is Nasu and he unlocked a secret 5* Berserker Lancelot by burning Mashu who has the highest stats of all Berserkers, I can't show you any screenshots because that would make DW send their assassins after me

No CSs or Bride CEs.

Let's see how that works out for you

The character being Tamamo and who had which skills were just speculations from an user.
But you really don't think that Gilgamesh won't be "The Oldest Hero" and will be the one with "The King waits on his Throne" skill?

>Using Orin against Siegfried
>Manage to stack two Hans NP
>Use both her damage skills
>Her NP deals 0 damage
Actually surprised there.

Did they really fix the BBC?

>because that would make DW go out of business

Fixed your post.

I don't think DW would kill you, Nasu's son.

Lancelot is too squishy.

Also, i'm pretty sure that crit damage is irrelevant to Buster bonus.

Sustain with heal and defence up for 3 turns, AoE attack buff and 58% attack buff for 3 turns if 10/10/10 skills. 20% NP to everyone is helpful, and his NP is great for sustained fights due to NP seal and defence down. He works well in almost every party, he does great dmg in crit teams too.

I'd say his major downside is not having a dodge/Invul

My champion can beat normal persons, he probably can even whoop your ass any day.

They toned down Siegfried's AI

>Yesterday being Hassan and not Tamamo instantly disproved that.

Only thing that were revealed by japanese player was the status effects the various raid bosses were going to have. Everything else, such as which servants, was just an estimated guess. However the names of some abilities made it obvious who was who.

>run 3 berserkers
>can't get a single buster chain in
the fuck is this bullshit I've already lost twice due to shit hands

Is it better to run Plugsuit or Regular Chaldea outfit for the Herk BBC strategy

>those arms
He can whoop me every time he wants.

>Did they really fix the BBC?
Where does that meme come from? "Fixing" BBC would imply completely changing the damage formula for everything in the game anyway.

>Euryale
>Brilliant War Dancer/Volumen Hydrargyrum/Cover Fire/Land of Shadow's Crimson Lotus
It's snek's time to shine ...again!
Glad I invested in her during the oni island event.

Do you have a way to stun sumanai aside from the plugsuit skill? If you do then yeah, since the default outfit's attack is better and gives evade too

>Lying on internet

They have nine Buster cards in between each other. At worst you'll get 5-2-2 split, but that's highly unlikely to happen.

Just repeat the run and you'll get your chains.

>Roll Red Nero
>I-It's fine that it's not Bride
>No blushing lines, no attraction in her interludes
JUST

Just how unimaginative can you be?
Also, check the last thread if you're lost.

have fun doing 300 damage at max overcharge

>Want Nero
>Get cucked

Pottery

The NP is just for the stun and damage debuff.
The real damage comes from the brave chains.

what if they're vlad raiko and kintoki

>NP charm NP for five turns of stun
>Assuming you get to use all her cards in that timeframe, you can get it in 10*1300=13000 damage

Just use Herc user.

Seeing Tamamo Lancer destroy Herc made me appreciate her gameplay wise

With 2 Euryale's you can just juggle Sumanai to death.

Gilgamesh a CUTE!

I was in the last thread, thanks. I still don't understand why people think BBC should have been "fixed", or even that there was a bug to begin with.

You can do fun things with him on a sustain team. He was the code of my strategy vs Herc on day 1, without the damage CE.

I guess you could keep him permanently stunned.

That still sounds way too gimmicky, but i could see it working out. His lack of magic resistance is most helpful here.

I wanted Bride already... I got this Nero in the event with a single... and her copy too, tickets and singles are the way to go.

post yfw we get Tamamo Gucchi 4* for Valentines

She was doing 800 wither her NP for me.