>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pathofexile/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>Helpful links
>reddit.com/r/pathofexile/

shitcrows out

I just copied over the last thread. I wonder how long that's been there.

>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free

I want to have fun. How do I make flicker strike work after the blood rage nerfs?

>es arch
>eva arch
>life rectangle
explain this, GGG

blasphemy + poachers mark

ask soda

Used to be lifewheel, but they changed it for some unfathomable reason.

[loud guitar riffing intensifies]

>shitty drawing that uses mad max reference to make it better because people 'get it'

wew

>shitty comment that uses jealousy to make it baity because you 'get it'

wow

Is that enough? It sounds like enough. Thanks user, I'll roll with it. Have a good one.

What about ice bite linked to herald of ice? That should generate enough frenzy charges.

If I was to stream, would anyone watch?

Level 30 crit lightning arrow Essence league.

>shitcore stream
>level 30
Why would anyone care? Your competition is Mathil.

No because no one fucking likes you no matter what general you go to.

are you fluent in memes? i'd watch

Kill yourself

Anyone F2P 100% here? As in, zero purchases for tabs?

How does one go about getting serious currency? I leveled two characters to 74, and once I melted down all the random currencies I found I came to own about 55 chaos.

Yet most decent items cost 2-3 exalts each? I understand you can download acquisition or some shit to sell stuff but nothing self-found over the course of two level 74's has any worth at all.

Is the only real way to acquire wealth is to multibox a full party, spawn the boss, and have a cast on death magic finder blow it up?

Other than mass blowing shit up, all I do is the 2 chaos unid recipe.

Seriously. If you don't leave this board.... we are gonna have a problem

Try the official forums. Think they're more of your crowd.

I've been on fourchan for 13 years kid.

>Anyone F2P 100% here? As in, zero purchases for tabs?
me
>How does one go about getting serious currency?
play more
>Is the only real way to acquire wealth is to multibox a full party, spawn the boss, and have a cast on death magic finder blow it up?
lol

You can't seem to quote posts properly so i doubt it.

I was talking to

multibox doesnt work like that anymore. mf has been stealth nerfed on all the ways that matter

do high tier content a lot to have good shit to sell and Chaos recipe is fairly profitable if you run maps at a good speed. its not hard to make 40-50 chaos a day from recipe on a speed build

Poor Jammkuck. You spent 13 years making a name for yourself, and in all that time, not ONCE did you take the time to git gud.

It's almost like you faggots are typing for upvotes here. Let the cancer eat itself and die.

I've always been good.

What if everyone leaves, the suicide MF'er spawns and blows up the boss?

North texas!!!! That's like the toughest gaming region in the world/.// WOWOWOWOWOWOOW

>trying to map
>keep getting good leveling uniques for duelist and ranger
>get the itch to play them instead
How do I fix this problem? I just want to keep mapping but a 5 link death's harp is pretty hard to ignore.

>I've always been good.
What are your achievements in Path of Exile?

I was one of the first early adopters. I forced Chris to nerf a certain magic find exploit in Cruel. After the nerf, I quit for a long time.

I don't really play it much since it lacks real ganking / PvP that Diablo 2 had. In Diablo 2 I could just join random games, go hostile, and hunt kids down.

reminder

>I was one of the first early adopters.
Not an achievement
>I forced Chris to nerf a certain magic find exploit in Cruel.
Not an achievement
>After the nerf, I quit for a long time.
Not an achievement

You're a nobody in this game, regardless of your "resume" in other games. I'd watch a "girl gamur trying poe for the first time xD" stream over your shitcrow stream as you try to figure out how to get past normal Daresso without hitting the resurrect button.

a thousand times this

people respond to catposter every time, even though he's as cancerous as a tripfag, maybe now you get to see how it feels on the other side of the fence

You'd think people would've learned by now.

>Cares about achievements in a PvE RNG game.

Topkek.

catposter posts like once a day

his NEET ass shitposts here 20 times a day
I know this because I'm NEET and my sleep schedule mirrors his

until you get level in 100 in hc within a 2-week time frame, never ever talk to me about game achievements ever again

>jammwho
No

>Out of court settlements
lamao.

Just when you thought /poeg/ couldn't get any worse huh

wait until discord and the animeposters wake up

This isn't that bad compared to other generals desu.

Play a metabuild with an aurafriend. Not hard, just time consuming. Not impressive, any retard can do it.

I was the first 99 on Diablo 2 LoD season 2 so there's no need for me to do that again.

first to level 99 in d2 is a lot less impressive than first to level 100 in PoE, sorry

guys anyone can do it but im not that retarded lmao nerds get life

this by a mile

Yeah, no.

I know you're just some stupid filthy casual kid who wasn't around to experience it, but D2's ladder race was much more cut throat than PoE's ever was.

Samefag.

((you))

I think I literally got cancer. Who the fuck is this guy?

would anyone watch me stream
I'm new to PoE

How to get to first in a D2 ladder season:

Step 1) Make hammerdin
Step 2) D2JSP an enigma before anyone else
Step 3) Baal bot 24/7

Follow these three easy steps and you too can be as relevant as Jammku in a 16 year old game.

>I know you're just some stupid filthy casual kid who wasn't around to experience it, but D2's ladder race was much more cut throat than PoE's ever was.
There was literally no end game in D2, doing baal runs at level 80 is the exact same as doing them at level 98, there's no difference in difficulty. To stay at the top in PoE, you need to run harder maps than your competition, and run them more efficiently. There's actually ground for competition because you have the choice to run harder content giving more experience. Hitting level 99 in D2 is, as you eloquently put it "just time consuming. Not impressive, any retard can do it."

I don't want to defend that autistic fuck, but it really isn't. D2 was huge. And in PoE you can RMT maps and party with an aura whore for easy levelan.

some washed up tripfag from /v/ who tried to be aggravating

like a poor mans nigba with a gimmick based around tourneyfagging

Why do you waste your time trying to argue with that nostalgic mouthbreather?

Maps in PoE aren't hard, just time consuming. Stop playing hipster builds.

>/poeg/ argues vehemently with a level 30 crow
>all because he has a tripcode

neck yourselves idiots

Gross.

>D2 was huge
Huge for what? PvP is what people cared about end game, not trying to get to level 99. You could argue there was MUCH less competition to be found at the top.

>And in PoE you can RMT maps and party with an aura whore for easy levelan.
Irrelevant, people still get blown up even with a support. The fact that you can never reach immortality in PoE and at the same time have decent clear speed means that reaching level 100 in a relatively short time frame is an achievement.

Wow nice, a whole month's rent lol

"washed up" implies being relevant at some point in time

If you aren't stupid and stand under a telegraphed smash you won't die unless you don't check rare mods or if you flicker into a porcupine.

If you pay 10k a month on rent, you're living beyond your means.

Jammku bought youtube subscribers to make a ''1000 sub celebration vid'' and has only gained 29 real subs since then. That was 2 years ago and he's still unironically trying to make a gaming channel like a teenager in his 30's.

He should use some of that to buy a camera that was made in the past decade desu

>Maps in PoE aren't hard, just time consuming. Stop playing hipster builds.
Alright, show us your twinned guardian kills. And your shaper kill.

2 weeks of playing shouldn't be too "time consuming" for a self-proclaimed hardcore player. Hell, let's just see how fast you can get to level 95 before harsher exp penalty kicks in, this should give us a good idea of your efficiency. You won't do it though, because you suck at the game. Why else would you play softcore?

There's no monetary incentive to being good at PoE. There is, the viewership of creating a hipster build for juicy ad revenue.

I have a flicker/lacerator with Starforge that can clear the game, but it's boring and everyone else is doing the same thing so it's nothing special.

Second exalt in one day, how upset does this make you ?

Blood dance or blasphemy poachers mark. I'm currently running a janky terminus est build, and I can sustain frenzy charges with 90% increased crit, a crit strikes support gem, and 5 frenzy charges on top of blood rage, letting me run ass mark instead of poachers.

Pick up 1-2 daresso's passion rapiers; they have a built in frenzy charge on kill as a "downside" and they give increased damage without frenzy charges, so you're more likely to get kills (and charges) right before you run out. They're also dirt cheap.

>There's no monetary incentive to being good at PoE.
Was there one in being first to 99 in D2? Did Blizzard award you money then?

nice filter turbocuck

maybe you can afford a real 6l and stop running t1s now LOL

Not at all.
Fortune passes everywhere. Have a (You). Almost worth as much as that exalt :^)

No, but item selling sites paid me $200 a week to host their URL in my profile. Blizzard never gave a shit or told me to remove it. Randomly they'd delete the text but I'd just put it back in. I also had plenty of videos on google video, which were on a blog which had ads, and later youtube before that channel was hacked and taken out by 7chan.

Why would you lie about the amount when you can count the bills in the photo. There's only around 2 grand in there.

>melee
>tabula
>abyssus

SHITCROW FUCK OFF

If I paid you $400 to beat Steel to first level 100 in next hc challenge league, would you do it?

There's a stack of 100's.

Why don't you try playing Dota?
Lots of money to made for high skill players like you ;)

>jammku_posts_screenshot_of_him_samefagging_from_10_years_ago.gif

jammku, how many women have you slept with? i'm a virgin and could use the help of a womanizer such as you

No because I'm not 15 anymore and $400 is chump change. I can make that in like 20 minutes posting a G2A advertisement on my grill gamer facebook account.

I wouldn't mind learning Dota. After fucking around with it for 80 hours I enjoy one-shotting pub matches as Twilight Assassin. (I think that's her name. The one that's blurry on the mini map.)

you mean there's a single hundred dollar bill on top of a stack of one dollar bills which is why it isn't spread out like all the other stacks of twenties

If money is no longer an incentive, what excuse do you have left not to git gud?

what class do I start with?

See /r/theredpill Read the sidebar, hit the gym. Treat women like children and they'll fuck you.

I need a game to be passionate about to bother gitting gud. Nothing decent has hit the scene in a long time. (Overwatch burned out quick.)

are you a cute girl

just got 1 shot from 13k es in a multiproj chimera map (aspect of the hellion's fireball shotguns and 1 shots with GMP apparently) WHY is this garbage still in the game? WHY do people even bother playing hardcore in this game? how much of a fucking masochist do you have to be? what a fucking joke.

Whichever one you wanna fuck the most. Life/ES nodes are more important than damage nodes.

no

where'd you get my ek build from
are you a hacker

if you are not elite enough to play HC please leave this general