I can afford it, I live where there are no twisties. give me one good reason to not get a Hellcat

I can afford it, I live where there are no twisties. give me one good reason to not get a Hellcat.

It's a Dodge Charger for snowflakes

You don't like cars.

Snowflakes who can go 204 MPH

It's not a Challenger

It will depreciate hard in about 5 years.

Go for it dude, I'd complain about it being an FCA product but it's your purchase. You won't be horribly disappointed.

if you don't get a manual challenger I will be angry

The challanger looks alot better

Lord and Savior snek approves

Pretty cool car if you ask me, 707 HP for $70k is pretty great no matter who makes it.

Wouldn't it be way cheaper to get a used sedan and then just swap an LSX into it? Like get an E39 and swap an LSX with a moderately-hot blower into it and you'll be $40k under budget and have even more horses

>implying demand for 700hp cars will ever go down

le manual meme

Because there are infinitely better options for daily drivers. Lexus, Cadillac, BMW, Lexus, Mercedes, etc. have high end cars that offer >400hp and 3x the comfort and luxury. Besides, you can't go faster than the car in front of you, so unless you're doing 80% interstate driving you're not going to get that horsepower to gallop anywhere.

I would rather have a late model CTS v. Better engineered car

They have the right idea... sorta.

I have a friend who bought an 04 Cadillac sedan (forgot the model, but the big 4 door) for 9k, threw in a new cam, intake, and exhaust. He had it dyno-tuned and the thing makes over 600hp and runs the quarter mile in under 10 seconds. Not bad for a 15k investment that you can daily driver and get near 30mpgs.

>shittylacs

Maybe if you want a car that won't last you more than 5 years and will cost you stupid amounts of money to repair.

>FCAfaggot talking about something not lasting more than 5 years

W E W LADS
E
W

>FCAfaggot

Someone is a little upset, lol.

>400hp

>not 700+hp

kek

Because an E550 would be just as fast? Similar price as well (hint hint same frame as well)

All about the transmission once you pass 400hp

the transmission is fine. Its rated for 900 lb-ft

It's not a snek.

Lol no

As a mechanic, I hate to inform you, but you pretty much listed the most unreliable shit possible. So called "luxury" cars, are nothing more than overpriced, poor performing, form over function lemons that depreciate to half value as soon as you sign your name on the contract.

By the time you hit 50k in a Hellcat and finally break in the V8, a Lexus, BMW, or whatever will be leaking from every seal and begging for mercy because of how high strung their motors are from factory.

>computer controlled
lol it will

>a Lexus
>claims a Toyota engine will shit at 50k

Op here again, I'm not hearing any real convincing arguments, and I live in Nevada so yes 80% interstate driving.

Has to be bait.

So you live in Vegas, Carson, Reno/Sparks and think this warrants buying a hellcat when the furthest you drive daily is

there are twisties everywhere if you look for them
get a caterham

This guy has the right idea

>Whatever fits your fancy
So pretty much buy a Hellcat.

Unless you are in a place with tons of open road, or plan to take it to a track, it will just be a decoration. It has tons of horsepower which is cool when the dick waving contests breakout, but in reality if you live in the US (which I assume you do based on actually wanting an American car) you won't be able to kick it up anywhere near its potential. Oh and even if you somehow were able to kick it up to 200mph your gas would be gone in like 20-30min. Maybe research a car that has less horsepower and more torque, sure you can't wip out your chode and say MUH TOP SPEED, but if you're almost never hitting that what's the point?
Also obligatory:
>Looks like shit
>American company quality