Battlerite General - /brg/

Bakko is ranged DPS edition

Buy the game -- store.steampowered.com/app/504370/
Stat tracker -- masterbattlerite.com/
First patch underway -- steamcommunity.com/games/504370/announcements/detail/580226899033350836

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

masterbattlerite.com/profile/778602431192899584
masterbattlerite.com/profile/781632671485939712
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Not "just rite" edition
That's twice now you fucked it.

How do I git gud at feisty boomerang lass /brg/?

you play her a lot

these threads are always the funniest. they bring the subrank shitters out of hiding, always crying about complete irrelevancies because people think they are losing because of imbalance or shifu/poloma instead of their own retardation.

they haven't ever been part of the top 1% of any game, so they don't understand that they wouldn't get a tangible amount of more wins no matter how perfectly balanced the game is.

people like me who've been playing competitive games at the top for decades have seen this countless times. you shitters will just find something else to blame, you will never blame your own skill level for anything. that's what makes you shitters, both ingame and most likely also in real life.

there have been tons of these threads and literally never have there been any legitimate concerns raised.

even the threads complaining about league are better in those regards.

>matched against Crock/Lucie
>get some Ashka on my team that does sub 200 damage every round
>i out damage their Crock every time as Freya
>end screen
>we got destroyed
>we
A simple "i fucked up" would do it for me but not anymore fuck face

>have to queue for 5 minutes before I'm inevitably put against a duo while my teammate averages 90 damage
hehe4kxd

>Its a G10 Jade snipes a bulwark 2 times, and then ults a bulwark and dies round
>It's a Lucie misses all her fears round
>It's a Rook runs out of the arena round
>It's a Croak hits every one whos incapped round
>It's a Bakko who doesn't use his CC round.

I'm a shitter but my queue times are short, so I don't know if I should care?

Queue times are pretty short overall unless you're G14

>jade snipes into bulwark 3 times
>jade ults bulwark with full ult doesn't even attempt to cancel or aim elsewhere
>"fucking kill yourself"
>"end your life fucking bakko picker"
>mfw

>it a you have to 1v1 Shifu as last man standing episode

I wanna play support but also do fuckloads of dmg

Do I just pick ranged instead?

You play poloma or if you're decent in 2s you play Lucie

Both have good damage potential and are solid supports

No you play Poloma and shti out both at the same time you dumb fuck

Howe do I get le good

when are they nerfing brain dead shifu
literally just goes in and spams m1m1m2 while being invulnerable for 10 seconds

BAKKO IS LITERALLY RETARDED...

M2 SPAM NERF WHEN??!?

by playing more

this is L I T E R A L L Y the correct answer to every entry level class to git gud 101

I just tried out Iva and have a question. Am I doing something wrong of is the Flame Thrower really being stopped by almost any crowd control skill in the game? Like, a Jade used her knockback thing on me earlier and Flame Thrower just stopped. That skill costs 50% energy and requires me to channel the damage over 2.7 seconds and its interrupted this easily? And all my energy is gone the second its stopped? Am I missing something here?

Nomad was all about landing m2 in BLC

not sure about her here

I am just waiting for Harbinger

>subscriber only vods
what's the point of this
I'm not going to sub, hell now I'm not even dropping a follow

that's a thing? who has those?

its a hard cockblock to counter states and trances, but its fucked over by interrupts.

also 50 damage for 50 energy is a better ratio then most ults. and it ignites your oil.

>play 2v2
>teamate is support
>have enemy cornered on low hp
>he just runs away to 1v1 the other enemy for no reason
>does it every single time
>never wants to finish an enemy off together, refuses to kill them unless it's a 1v1 between him and enemy
>surprised that we lose

woah..........rely makes u think.........

ashka is best

Veeky Forums Pass user since October 2016.

proudfurry

chan Pass user since October 2016.
nani

? ? ? ??

?

lol

What

ashka is cute tho

>its a hard cockblock to counter states and trances
And every competent player will just cancel the counter state and use a mobility skill or interrupt you as soon as you Flame Thrower them mid counter.

>also 50 damage for 50 energy is a better ratio then most ults
Thats a pretty dull comparison though because no ult requires you to stand and follow the target point blank either. Apart from Shifus ult which also removes all negative effects, though. And due to Shifus hitbox its harder to actually stop him. Also if its interrupted he keeps the energy that hadnt been drained.

Also: Youre completely neglecting the fact that its a 2.7second melee range channel and isnt 50 instant damage for 50 energy. And that channel duration is pretty damn long. 2.7seconds are an eternity to be honest.

not as cute as lucie

yeah but ashka would be a cute lil space heater in bed

Lucie legit looks like she has downs in game
Am i the only one that think she is actually pretty ugly?

And flat as fuck too.
Holy fuck i have bigger titties then her

Anyone want to do a 2v2 / 3v3 inhouse with obs?

Add MaSaKaRi

>And flat as fuck too.

this image is ancient and obsolete

Join

I'm 1500 rating, so no reason no matter how shit you are, feel free to remove after inhouse

I don't mind DFC but her chest just looks un naturaly flat

It's because Lucie's a man.

One day my shitty MMR should be crashing down.

masterbattlerite.com/profile/778602431192899584

What do you guys rate me? (Shitter)

>get some g12 lucie on your team who gets soloed by a taya the second taya has ult
And I lose 16 points for that, thanks senpai. People too fucking retarded to just run behind walls.

masterbattlerite.com/profile/781632671485939712

I'm the best in the thread 1v1 me

>grade 10
>less than 20 games played in the past three days combined

that's pretty bad senpai

looks like more than 20 games in the past 3 days to me. either way yeah pretty awful.

>23 games

i can't into math, but i don't know why you'd worry about your rating if you play a casual tier amount of games

every single time I get a jade I know for a fact I'm going to lose

>Monogame

I literally just played against you

rip that taya

Not really worried, I just wanted to be rated.

This right here is the reason why the current MM system is fucking retarded. Not just the difference in grade but also the fact that you cant even adjust and coordinate picks. The team with the higher grade players has a healer setup that leaves more room for errors, especially on that map. Meanwhile the low grade team has to run double DPS which is way less forgiving. Retarded to be honest.

okay

your rating is generally shit compared to anyone desiring to be competitive. if you're playing casual it's probably fine, because no one really knows what the metrics are on rating spread yet, but it's generally considered mouthbreather tier

The enemy team was duo too. Never queue past 5 minutes.

Do you miss me yet?

How do i play Thunder mommy right in 3s /brg/?

Veeky Forums Pass user since July 2014.

You throw thunder hammers and thunder car things.

lel

>Veeky Forums pass users are getting their posts tagged
>Why would the FBI divide the posts of people who pay 5 dollars into a different category?

I mean, the feds don't even have to contact your ISP, they can just ask Joot who will hand over your CC info.

All your pirated games are going to land you 50 years in jail user. Better make sure you have proof of purchase for battlerite.

>tfw g13 shifu does the most predictable shit
>goes afk mid 2nd round after I shield stun his m2
>free 40 mmr for this match

I hope you were the oldur she kept trying to 1v1
>get jade down to 5 hp
>meanwhile taya has been playing tag with oldur the whole round and losing

>I hope you were the oldur she kept trying to 1v1

Yeah, that was me. She kept ulting around walls and getting blocked by EX Q. It happened to her twice. I figured she'd learn from the first time, but no.

Jade was pretty incompetent herself, but had a slight lead on the Taya.

>be new
>only people I play with/against are all rank 9
>they're always whiny faggots who complain that I'm new when being in new player MMR level

????

xD im so good I stay at the MMR you get when you have 1 hour played and just finished tutorial XD

grade 9 is the trench

>tfw the shitty mmr system actually takes away from the enjoyment of the game for me

why do i have to be such a fag

is 2v2 the go to game mode or is 3v3 quite popular as well?

why do people who actively drag others down continue playing
how could it be fun for them to do 100 total score every round
when they occasionally get carried do they think they did well?

3v3 is the competitive mode
2v2 is for dicking around and easier climbing

you should take a break friend

no

take a break right now

>computer lags to shit everytime close BR
>game starts to lag to shit after a few games

great coding

All these shifu and croak players that just run around and do nothing

not until i get my mmr back

Because they think that a) they will improve over time and b) only need a better partner who they can coordinate with. They might be right because people in BR and BLC heavily underestimate the impact of proper team coordination. If you leave your team mate alone with a char that counters him, then its not surprising that he doesnt get anything done. Just as an example.

So what exactly, you're complaining that you burned 2 meters to blow 2 mobility skills, deal some chip damage and ignite them if they're oiled?

You sound like you've already made up your mind and aren't even open to counterpoint, so whats the point?

>that grade 14 Rook
A true inspiration for da gluttons.

I'm tired of playing with G11 shitters who think that score means shit. The retards that go fuck off to some other part of the map while you get focused down (at 100 or below score) then use their ult or something before they get shit on.

Even worse if you're someone with self-healing capabilities because that just inflates the score like fuck.

I am not the guy who made the initial complaint. I am someone who already made up his mind about the ability and thinks that its good and paper but subpar in practice. Problem is that Iva has 2 ways to apply somewhat bursty damage: Flame Thrower and Tier3 Zap Battlerite M1. There isnt anything else because Tazer deals no damage, something that EMP in BLC for example did. Which means that if someone uses outs on your Flame Thrower youre kinda fucking before 3 because you have nothing to replace the burst with. Also, if the person used an out and you oiled him then you wont have any ability to follow up.

Zap is also completely overrated in this game. Its required to burst, but at the same time is supposed to serve as a defensive skill, yet sits on a 12 second cooldown. Which means that as soon as you need the dispel more often, you can scrap quick fire burst from your list and all thats left is Flame Thrower which has plenty of flaws in itself. Iva has less CC and less potential damage than Engineer ever did. Its a pretty big letdown if you ask me.

Hes a Croak/Lucie player.

ok.

sauce pls

>plays Bakko
>thinks he has the right to complain

Holy shit how are they justifying this rating system? I only play soloq and i get like +3-5 per win, and 1 loss gives me a -32 to 35. Christ fuck SLS, when will they get their head out of their ass?

>thinking that score matters

lemme guess you play support m8

You are fucking up. Just do what I do.

hello?

Does anyone read steam group threads? Are there any good posts?

score does matter though? how else are you supposed to measure the impact someone has on a game
there is no way to win the game without doing more damage to your opponent than they can heal, or without healing to negate the damage your opponent does to you
if you aren't doing these things it doesn't matter what else you do

I think his point is that a higher score doesnt automatically mean that you contributed more to the victory. Which is right.

yo dudes i need to know where this clip is from. it's very important

>retards ulting right into a reflect
Love that shit as Oldur

Score is almost definitely not the only impact. It ignores things such as interrupting at opportune times, orb control, who took the damage, sniping an opponent when they were about to heal etc.

Someone who just slammed their dick against the enemy healer but did no visible damage to them will get a higher score than the person who might've actually killed someone but got killed afterwards.

It annoys the fuck out of me at G13 because you get matched with G11s and below sometimes who think they're hot shit because of the above.

>some random ass Veeky Forums cuck posts a webm
>its Iva vs Ashka
Seriously, though. I really feel like the system auto matches Iva against Ashka. 9/10 matches I play I am facing on, and if the guy is remotely competent I cant do anything against him.

Every game I get matched with an Iva I don't even try to win, I lose all hope right away

God thats great.

If I ulted myself i would be super salty.

C is for winners

How do you feel about le balanced wolf of 1.2 second root on a 6 second cooldown?

>lose 2-3 with a rank 9 on team
>lose 20 points
>won 3-0 vs higher grades
>+7
I'm never gonna hit 13 am I?