Hey i got my R34 the other day auto, non turbo everything stock, second year mechanic apprentice here...

hey i got my R34 the other day auto, non turbo everything stock, second year mechanic apprentice here. What kind of exhaust system should i put on? what exhaust do you have? what rims do you recommend? What rims do you have? What mods do you think i should put on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPyins9OG50
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what do you guys think about these rims?

Try throwing some pocket change down for some testicles, so you don't buy an automatic skyline ever again.

Also;
>rims

>non turbo
>auto
why tho?

Sell it and get a turbo manual brah

Get some nice concave 5 spoke rims to show off your brakes

Don't bother.

It's non-turbo automagic Skidline, it's not worth sinking money into, short of engine/transmission swapping the thing.

i got for 4k and i can convert to manual
i am only 18, its illegal to drive turbos car when you are 18-20, manual skylines go for 8k and they have done over 300ks cheaper to to buy auto then convert to maual

i can get a manual conversion kit for 1.2k

what do you rekon drift tek

Personally I would go with something like the XXR 555's because the spokes appear thinner and you get some nice dish. However, if you can find em and have the money i'd get some Work Equip 05's (discontinued)

But if you're going to attempt to skid the thing or whatever go for the drift teks in case you go sideways into a gutter.

Work Equip 05 not bad. what exhaust system do you recommend

For a stock non turbo RB25 no bigger than 2.5" imo. Could lose power if you go bigger. Slap a 3.5" on it when you decide to turbo the cunt.

whatever sounds good when you come to your sense and swap in an LS1 V8 from a Commodore

Don't listen to this madman. Turbo the cunt and put a screamer on it for maximum pedestrian eardrum fucking.

Just say $1200 you peanut .

Dont bother. Sell it and buy something cool. R34s are not cool.
Still better than a wrx tho.

Fukn why?

Soend money on handling mods you fukn rookie ass bitch. Do the brakes, suspension and adjustable arms, wheels and tyres with a good alignment. Don't fuck with the engine until you get off P's then chuck some turbz action at it, wait till the n/a blows up then slap a det block in it and you already have da turbz their bro. Simplez

Unfortunately for you OP, everything this guy said is true.

Learn to drive first.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPyins9OG50
no freedom man, the only way i can drive a v8 turbo if i can get the car register under my mechanic name.
i will look into it
fuck Subaru
if i lose my licence i lose my job mechanic here btw

Fuck, could this thread be more RFB?

No one said anything about a turbo V8. You can get a lot of power from those LS engines N/A. They're all very capable of 100 HP per liter.

why would i improve the brakes when it has 4 piston in one caliper and two in the rear, gonna lower it soon when i get my bumber and skirts and paint job, already have adjustable arms, i can get free alignment good tyre for cheap price and rims for cheap. trade discount

don't forget the cost of the gearbox and a new clutch buddy. may as well do the rear main seal while you're there so factor that in and it's not as cheap as you make it out to be.

1.2 including the gear box, my uncle is hook up with all mechanics in my town, he has a mate that goes to japan one time a month to get parts he said he can get me gearbox all the parts for 1,2 not bad yea, real main seal like 60 bucks for the part relax

>automatic
>non turbo
>wants to buy rims

Might as well buy a bicycle built for two faggot. It would be cheaper and have a great deal more fun than the cuck-mobile you just purchased

funny cunt

just trying to help you out m8 because you definitely won't be able to do a swap for 1200

Those would go fine. Have it repainted gunmetal gray while you're at it.

The standard Skyline here comes fartcanned but the twin pipes look better. If you want to be a real cunt though, blast pipes. Obnoxious to look at but nowhere near as shit sounding as a droning cannon.

>Sell it and get a turbo manual brah
Ignore this. Won't cover the costs.

Just do the manual conversion and hunt around for a 25DET to swap in. Cheaper than buying a factory manual.

I'm not the asshole who bought the car, "friend".

Good luck getting laid in life.

dONT LISTEN TO Veeky Forums's horseshit

Keep it and eventually turbo convert it.

easy enough to work on and being a r34 you wont run into the bullshit issues the r32 and r33's have

good luck with build mate

>auto
>non turbo
>"I'll convert it"
>P plates

What is it with you lot and frothing over fucking r34s.
Sell it, buy a pulsar and behave until you're on your fulls. I can guarantee even if to fluke out, pick up a gearbox, decent clutch and associated shit less than a grand, other shit will pop up while you're there that will blow the price right the fuck out. Remember pedal box, new interior pieces and dash cluster. Then you'll christen your new manual skyline by taking it out, thrashing it, getting caught and losing your license. Skylines are huge cop magnets, you can say 'fuck the police' and 'it's harassment, lyk what u got against us import owners, go catch some real criminals piggy' all you like, but at the end of the day, everyone knows skyline owners act like and are the biggest dickheads out. Take it from a skyline owner.

What? Where the fuck do you live to get one for 4k?

he lives in Austrailia you dumb fuck

also
>automatic
>non turbo
>probably RWD

shit it would be 4k here in America too.

fucking skyline owners. Thinking about wheels and exhaust first. Kill yourself auto faggot.