Germans are filthy, uncivilized barbarians who accomplished nothing except ruining Europe

>Germans are filthy, uncivilized barbarians who accomplished nothing except ruining Europe

Just because this isn't /pol/ you don't have to try so hard to be contrarian. I understand that laughing at niggers is old, but stop with the endless shitposting about Germans, it was never funny. Even the ETERNAL ANGLO is funnier because it started out as genuine at least.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>
>
>

The Eternal German must be destroyed

>destroyed Rome
>did the Reformation
>destroyed Europe TWICE
>head of the EU

Eternal Anglo is funny. Eternal Teuton is true.

>wie DINDU NUFFIN

germans are all naturally born autists

This.

Also the Anglo can take the banter.

They understand that it's joke a joke between brother nations.

However the Dastardly Deutsch remains petty; he can't accept his lower rank on the hierarchy of European nations, and, as always, reacts with pure malice to their better's banter.

Do you have any fucking studies proving that?

Do you have a source?

This is just fucking stupid. You must have made that up as part of your hate campaign.

It is just wrong.

>wake up
>germany is not nuked to the ground and every german dead
Bloody hell.

The Treaty of Versailles wasn't harsh enough.

>Reformation
>bad

WW2 was only bantz m8 chill, jeezz...

>destroying Rome
>bad
Rome was like the anicent version of EU but with much more power.

Don't pretend to be an anglo, Hans.

We fucking created Europe.

We lead all of you to greatness.

We fought WW2 for YOU.

We have tirelessly fought against your degeneracy, for your own good.

We fought against the barbarian Muslim hordes.

And this is how you repay us?...

>It's a "Germans can't take a joke" episode

Man, if I had to go through life with no sense of humor, I'd ruin Europe too.

neither german or anglo.
i don't even like Germans.

>this is how badly leftypol falseflags

>Rome was like the anicent version of EU
I'm fucking speechless
Whatever you are you should have been aborted

>a superstate oppresing the native peoples of Europe
how am i wrong?

t. Hans

>We fucking created Europe.
Romans did more. The Greeks fucking defined the place.

>We lead all of you to greatness.
Name one fucking instance of Germany pioneering something that didn't blow up in their faces.

>We fought WW2 for YOU.
Yeah, and now having pride in your own race is considered hate speech. GG.

>We have tirelessly fought against your degeneracy, for your own good.
By importing third-worlders en-mass. Also, see above.

>We fought against the barbarian Muslim hordes.
Name one major battle where Germans made a difference. Hell, even the Battle of Vienna was won by the Poles. The fucking POLES, who you stab in the back whenever possible.

when a german finally breaks, that's when the shitposters are happy, when will you understand this hans?

You won't get any serious discussion about this since Veeky Forums is filled with immature retards who look down on other people while being basement dwelling losers who get an increasingly paranoid and retarded world view. Funny thing is that they wouldn't dare to say 99% of the racist bullshit they say on the internet in real life-. Why? because any resaonable person would know that it's bullshit. It's really pathetic. All they are capable of is hurr dur it's memes you faggot or ehh I trolled you t. hans xddd
The people here are still stuck in their puberty and need to get rid of their frustration.
Why does this board even calls itself /history when the level of discussion is the daily repeating of senseless memes

I'm honestly mad at Germans for not only creating communism but exporting it to other countries.

>inb4 "those were all Jews"
Engels was not a Jew. Without Engels, nobody would even know who Marx was. Wilhelm who wanted Lenin to take over Russia was not a Jew either.

Come to germany and show your madness to us then

It's not a joke.

Wow so funny and intelligent guize!!,! xDDDD you sure showed those /pol/tard german loving weenies a thing or 2.

Seriously this fucking fucking autism. Germany won more Nobel prizes then any other country between 1871 and 1914.

>It's a kraut butthurt thread
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

Don''t try to argue with (mental) kids

Woah trolled so hard wow haha good accomplishment for the day

t. salty frank

I thought it was contrarianism too but then you realise they're right. Germans really have been behind all the big fuck ups of Europe.

But user countless historians already proved that germans desperatly want to destroy europe and can't into civilisation. How can you ignore the voices of thousands of people studying about the destructive character of all germans. It's a widely accepted scientific fact and everyone who argues against this is a fucking idiot who doesn't understand hablotypes and politics

Historians love Marx and Hegel though. This board is generally pro-Marx and definitely pro-Hegel, the ones who are against Marx are usually pro-Nietzsche anyway.

Why do you think we hate Germans? Because we're not obsessively Nazi?

You faggots LITERALLY ruin Europe every fucking century. Just stop existing ffs.

Okay this board is beyond saving, at least about this theme

Rome took three wars to raze Carthage to salt, Germs had their first 2 times already.

>every century

>Why do you think we hate Germans? Because we're not obsessively Nazi?
No because you aren't historians

>Implying hatting Krauts has anything with being anti-/pol/

It's just common sense

I'm also hatting krauts

It's just common sense

Germans are literally subhuman scum. If you truly hate despair, you should kill yourself right now

I want country flags for Veeky Forums

They're filthy germs that want to infect that is healthy and beautiful. Even Asuka hates it there.

Germany is literally a nation of autists.

The Eternal Anglo is no joke. The Eternal Teuton is responsible for European aggravation. The Eternal Anglo ruined the whole world with their cancer

german philosophers and scientists have achievements perhaps

the region itself as a country or collective of states has been disastrous throughout history

germans are still the niggers of europe, their intellectuals redeem them as much as black science man

Eternal Anglo

>brings civilization to the dregs of humanity
>turns wastelands like canada and australia into paradises
>keeps the dastardly deutsch at bay
>can handle the bants
>has culture

terrible teuton:

>see and pic

This.

the only shitposting you should be doing is about how the world should end because God hates existence; especially, humans.

otherwise, we would all be happy all the time.

that is ontology itself. no reason to overthink.

>oppressing
>literally just pay your taxes, serve your time in war, and you get to keep your leaders, laws, gods, etc.
>oppressing

>tfw Germans still exist.

Ha! I bet you think that people don't have the right to have their kids work in coal mines.

rome served its peoples, the eu serves everyone but its peoples

Daily reminder that the Eternal Kraut will try to bring back fascism again one day.

Mixed german(black + white) here, born in germany, i can truely say "muh masterrace" is highly OVERRATED!

> shitty, dirty, unpunctual trains
> bad working morale (like your "nigga" cliche)
> uneducated, believing tv and left/right wing propaganda
> shitty diet and foot culture
> blaiming others for they shitty behavior

Show me a country this doesn't aply to

good thread

Japan? They got other issues, though.

Show me one country that that doesn't apply to and who are also Krauts

>Anglo "civilization"
>Anglo "culture"
>Canada and Australia are "paradises"
Well meme'd my man

Japan has better diets and better trains. That's it.

>foot culture

What's this and how does Germany compare in this regard to other nations?

*food

Reminder that Germans stink. If you are a German, please do not reply to my post, I do not want your stench surrounding it.

Fuck off back to Africa, shitskin

Hans, it's time to accepted and move on, it's exaggeration might be a meme but you have to admit Germanys historical action did harm to humanity. Your being childish. If you wanted to be mature and tried to prove them wrong I would have tried to listen but your being stubborn, it's shown in your reply. Keep lying to yourself I guess.

>Thinking it's just a meme
Sure thing Hans we just can't take your superiority /s

t.saltshaker

I'm glad France is burning.

You filthy barbarian I rape you with my baguette hans!

>Implying Rome didn't destroy itself with constant civil wars, financial troubles etc.

Not to mention the fact that many Germanic tribes weren't Germanic at all

You're right.

It's called Islam

Case and point

Honestly, the only Veeky Forums memes/shitposts that get to me and make me a little mad are Anti-Americanism and Anti-Semitism.

Don't care about anything else tbqh and I find it funny how mad Germancuccs here get at this.

Kinda ironic how Germans always complain about stereotypes of them but prove how little humor they have again and again on the internet.

what do you mean

What you don't get is that this isn't people being contrarians but genuine butthurt. Veeky Forums needs some flags.

>Mixed
>german
Choose one.

>Germany will become a Sub-Saharan country in your lifetime

True. Germany had its time. They degenerated like everybody else in history and now it's their turn to slip into irrelevance. It's the circle of life.

>Unpunctual trains

Germans managed to fuck up that one too?
There's really no future for them.

>brings civilization to the dregs of humanity
England ruined India.

XDDDDDD LETS HATE ON THE FUCKING SUPERIOR EU NATION BECAUSE THEY'RE BETTER THAN US

XDDDDD LETS GET REALLY FUCKING BUTTHURT BECAUSE WERE SHIT TIER FUCKING COUNTRIES XDDD LOLKO LOOK AT ME I'M A FUCKING FAGGOT WHOS BUTHURT WAHHH WAHH MY FEE FEES DON'T TELL ME DEUTSCHLAND IS FUCKING SUPERIOR WAGGGHHHHH

This is what you buthurt fucks actually fucking look like, you're fucking pathetic and a fucking JOKE

this is why we need fucking flags, so we can single out the Eternal Anglo and Fag French and fucking LAUGH at them

Your mom will get raped when we march into berlin again angry little mute :^)

ohh your so fucking hard arent you

if you saw a real german we would fucking make you scared and cry

>we
You and your fellow Veeky Forums anons?

The minimum post nummer should be at least 600 words
Maybe the board would be less childish then

>there are actual germans on this board
Shoo, go back to krautchan pathetic germcucks.

that's right, just me and my rowdy lads

Sure thing Hans, we shit on you because your superior. Not because of your constant destruction of Europe. Not because you can't take banter and are literally retarded enough to write posts like this. It MUST be because we are jealous./s

holy shit this inferiority complex

memes aside the eternal anglo really is the worst

This post is possibly the most intelligent post I've ever encountered on /hist/ wow! So epic. So smart!!!