If you grew up in the 90s you are the BOOMERS of tomorrow

If you grew up in the 90s you are the BOOMERS of tomorrow

You will over value 90s Japanese turbo cars....
a>MKiV Supra with "original" 2JZGTE
>FD RX7 with TT wenkel
>300zx TT with T-Tops

You will import GTR Skylines and other 90s nostalgia

Prices of rare Japanese cars will triple
>NSX will be your Cuda

at least they're actually good cars

Spoken like a true boomer

>in my day cars were REAL metal they were GOOD cars

Did you not grow up in the 90's? Underageb&

For real though the 80s and 90s were the pinnacle of car design.

1996 was 20 years ago

This is honestly why I'm considering picking up an FD RX7 over an E46 M3 or C5 FRC.

You're just desperate for an argument aren't you?

Well at least we will be able to afford cars. All of the younger end of the millenials will never retire and car share or uber until they die.

You will be responsible for the demise of the auto enthusiast.

90's was definitely the golden age of cars.
From W124/201's to jap rockets for every tier.

who cares

old cars are shit

are you implying that ricers make up our whole generation of people that grew up in the 90's?

ricers are the niggers of the car world. no one gives a fuck about your toyota or civic that sounds like a wind up car.

GTRs are trash and so is every other sports car that comes from those fucking zipperheads.

Delete this

I shouldn't be OK with this.
But I'm OK with this.
Shit. I'm turning into a boomer.

Can't wait til 2040 when I can pull up to the county car show and see old guys parked on the grass with their 90s imports, with dakimakuras replacing these horrible things

Tfw could have bought a 93 nsx for 20,000 maplebucks 10 years ago.

Questionable. In the 50s/60s cars were normie tier so there's a large segment to cater too in the boomer generation who fondly remember the drags, cruises, drive in theaters etc. Tuners were very much niche things in the 90s and have become increasingly moreso in the past 2 decades since. While the auto is still an important part of life it isn't as socially dominant as it was back then.

The car of the 90s got you to the destination it wasn't necessarily an essential part of the experience as it was back then.

>2016
>going to college
You don't need no degree to buy rental properties.

It's true. Modern chassis and engines, but still not fattened by post 2002 totalitarian safety regulations.

That being said, cars are better made now than they've ever been.

>Implying there weren't kids/people who puts a cold air intake and alloy wells on their 98 Accords and jack up the price to pants on head retarded levels already.

Stupid cunts will always be stupid cunts. There are a reasonable population of enthusiasts in every camp. I'm sure a fair amount of people will be reasonable in the future.

Jesus people, listen to yourselves, you sound JUST like boomers.

>pre-evil safety regulations!
>golden age of cars/car design!
>better than modern cars! Modern cars SUCK!
>arrrgh younger people shall be the demise of the car world!
>you're younger than me?!?!? OPINION TRASHED! YOU KNOW NOTHING!!!1!11

Except the 1990s cars lasted far better over time than the 1960s-70s cars boomers idolize, and the performance hasn't made a quantum leap either like in the last 20-30 years where you can still have a average 1990s bone stock sports car is still similar to newer sports cars made in the last 10 years.

First point is the most important one. We only had ricers to butcher older sports cars. Most 1960s cars were gone 10 years after from engine problems (from switch to unleaded gas), rusty frames/body rot, or just horrible fucking build quality.

Tbh can't really disagree with that. The thing is, I love 90s cars. Supras make my sheets wet at night. My only point was, most people in this thread sound just like boomers.