Other urls found in this thread:

implyingrigged.info/wiki/User:BasedSmugleaf//4ccg/
hitbox.tv/video/1160765
hitbox.tv/video/1160766
hitbox.tv/video/1160768
hitbox.tv/video/1160769
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nth for since4pass

Veeky Forums Pass user since April 2015.

ebin autosage

>tfw the VGL export deadline is just after the babby
This is going to be problematic aesthetics-wise.

VGL6 on klaxa when

wait, for real?
Are they finally kicking us off Veeky Forums?

I want to brush your hair

It happened in Spring too and there was no issue

As long as you have girly hands, I'm okay with that.

As a new general jumping into it it's going to be fairly tight.

Just get /hanny/ tier card heads or something.

Veeky Forums League doesn't need to have the same level of aesthetics as cup teams

Time to get into aesthetics then, if you're afraid your team won't have any.

Realistically, all a team needs to compete fairly well in the looks department is 3 kits (home, away, GK), and blenders for medal players and the GK. A week per new team per aesthetics person sounds reasonably achievable, but I don't know how many new teams there are and how many people are going to contribute aesthetics.

Daily reminder you are loved

There should be a few people in the VGL discord that might be able to help

Reminder that pes16 cups should be treated like Dragonfag-era cups

Dedteam VOD when?

I wish there was an >Art era /sp/ vs. /y/ pre-game on right now so that I could fall asleep.

Hi, /kspg/ here. Just wanted to let you know that somebody - most likely a Redditor who calls himself MAN - has slipped our name into your OP. A single Moderator has gone out of his way to kill our thread because of his and a number of other faggots stirring shit up in our thread, and MAN has decided to attack other generals to further make /kspg/ look bad in the eyes of other generals here on Veeky Forums.

/kspg/, Kerbal, and other related terms tend to cause an autosage, so keep an eye out for them. I don't believe this is the case for your thread, but just in case that starts to happen, look for that first.

literally just watch a pes16 game

Test

Huh, OP was being a faggot indeed.
Thanks for letting us know.

Also, I've talked to some mods about /kspg/ before out of curiosity and it's not a single mod's mission to kill it, there seemed to have been somwhat of a consensus about how fucking awful /kspg/ was.

>/kpsg/
heh heh heh
Fuck off m8

It bumps fine for now.

It's pretty clear it's a single mod that's actually going out of their way to delete threads, though. Threads are only killed over a certain period of the day (around 9 A.M. U.S. Central until roughly 12 P.M. U.S. Central.) And threads are left alone over the weekend as well.

hat pick: /trv/

>Group D
>Group F
WAKE ME UP INSIDE.

>no Tomo-chan rep on /a/

/s/ is ded.

Azumanga Daioh is an old series by now m8.

when is next tag teem cup?

I don't know offhand.

Veeky Forums Pass user since June 2014.

I updated /4ccg/ team's logo for you, Smugleaf
implyingrigged.info/wiki/User:BasedSmugleaf//4ccg/

Fuck that, King of Trios when?

After Winter.

When do we get the VoD's for the Ded Cup ?

This Sunday Night!
The 2016 Ded Team Memorial Cup Kicks off with the conclusion of the group stage.

/m/u/ and /cgl/ are poised to 9 point Mustard Race their Groups!

Meanwhile, Veeky Forums /gif/ /ic/ /cm/ /pwaag/ and /igg/ will struggle to see who can claim the last 2 spots to advance to the elimination rounds.

After that we continue on all the way through to the final round.

>When do we get the VoD's for the Ded Cup ?

hitbox.tv/video/1160765
hitbox.tv/video/1160766
hitbox.tv/video/1160768
hitbox.tv/video/1160769

Fuck off.

Why does a horrible thread have such a fun team?

Prove me wrong, nigger. It's been more than 10 years since it aired.

He's not saying you are wrong. he is saying this state of affairs displeases him and he does not want to be reminded that it is so.

>Hamilel

Dedteam VODs for the second day are up. The second one is glitchy for some reason and won't let me rename it, but it plays as far as I can tell.

Why was there no poll for the Qualifiers logo?

Where?

the4ch_ancupcomfy on hitbox without the underscore

Because the whole process of selecting a logo was for both the fetus and the babby. Some people made separate versions, most didn't. I just asked pf for a qualifiers version and he did one and nobody got buttmad.

Veeky Forums Pass user since November 2013.

I can't fast forward on the second VOD. It just says "invalid date"

Yeah I tried deleting it and resaving it just now and it's doing the same thing, that was part of the "is glitchy for some reason" part. Can't seem to fix it so >shitbox.

I'll do one on this Friday normal cup time so people can get a good idea on what we could had have compared to what we are doing now. What teams I dunno, but i'll just copy their latest pes16 Summer tictacs and starting 11 over with all the rest of their shit like last time and see what happens.

How do I get a sick sig like yours?

git gud

Veeky Forums Pass user since October 2015.

How do I filter Veeky Forums pass user posts?

filter?
no no, you're supposed to point at them and laugh.

>normal cup time
Thank god, finally.

Looking forward to it.

Simply highlight that little signature and filter it, should work

lol

This seems to do the trick.

>filtering something a person has to actively choose to have attached to their post, not put on there automatically
>something that everyone's just memeing with
Why so angry though

>Why so angry though
he just wants a quality post experience on the worst general on Veeky Forums. Hence why he's filtering everyone.

Doesn't matter, /nepgen/ is going to win aesthetics, AGAIN

They'll have some really tough challenge this time.
Just watch.

/fgog/ will win because apparently one of the new aesthetics people who dedicates his life to Blender is part of the /fgog/ management team.

start by filtering Switzerland

>making it case insensitive
no reason to do that fám

Sleepy thread is sleepy

it is

>page 9

>mouyes

Friendly, threadly reminder that the export deadline for the No Bully Bowl will be exactly one week after the Fetus export deadline (10/7 23:59 UTC). We have a full set of teams, but if a manager who has NOT managed in an official cup event would like to submit a team, they still take preference over the 3 backups.

I'll be trying to reach out to individual managers on Skype or IRC to let them know and to be available to help them walk through this. If you've reached out to me through Skype about commentating, I'll try to contact you as well to block time off on one of the four days.

Thank You!

Way to fuck it up asswipe

>tfw i want to submit /oj/ for the no bully bowl but has many tricks to do the 2D players and i am not a new manager

/m/u/ wins lol

>another GSSSS team hasn't lost a match yet

Have the original, m8

oy vey goyim give me them shekels else I'm crashing this imageboard

At least we will have fewer teams after Hiro initiates the purge

/pwaag/ was close to turn the case around

Wow, I can't fucking wait for /m/u/ to win. AGAIN. Jesus Christ those arrogant fucks think they're so fucking tough by picking on GGSS teams, what a load of shit. What's the point of having a cup if we know what the result will be anyways. Fucking /m/u/ ruining the cup, they should be out

>won't let me rename it

How are you downloading it?

>poop

>/pol/ is a major part of the Veeky Forums core userbase, though (/b/, /v/ and /pol/). It's one of the few boards that offer something unique
>Meanwhile, we have a million useless blue boards that are essentially reddit.
This nigga can't be serious.

Mercs getting confronted by reality

Can Klaxa Archive please save the Ded Team Cup since we are having trouble with the hitbox recordings of it?

I'm all for killing dead boards. But if you think /b/, /pol/, and /v/ aren't filled to the brim with reddit, you're delusional.

New like since winter, spring, or summer?

Thank you.

JUST

>Combine /aco/, /d/, /e/, /y/, and /u/ into /h/. Or, just limit the amount of hentai boards to two. /h/ and /d/.
This is an actual thing someone actually posted in that thread holy shit

What slow boards accomplish other than making the board lost at the top of the page more consise and having the people who DO post on those boards dump their stuff on /v/ /b/ or some other board?

Come on, it looks pretty good to me. You could get a council with GOLD DEFENDER and le angry black man ht.

Well it's not like /e/, /y/ or /u/ have any traffic so it wouldn't make any difference.

>Legit scared for /f/ now

Just remove /y/

its not a bad idea. Just having /h/ and /d/ instead of all these worthless sub boards that don't have any culture