If you had up to $15k to spend on a full size "luxury" sedan no older than 2010, what you would purchase and why?

If you had up to $15k to spend on a full size "luxury" sedan no older than 2010, what you would purchase and why?

Town Car is currently in my sights, but considering a CTS.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GM-Ford_6-speed_automatic_transmission
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ES 350 or a Town Car personally

That said, I'm a boring old man at heart.

A 2013 Buick lacrosse

Anything other than the LS430/LS460 is wrong

Other than a heavily modded LS400

Town Car or a well preserved Mark VIII

2 choices.
Buick LaCrosse. AWD, 300 HP 3.6L V6, and it's a Buick. In comparison tests, it was able to take down Lexii

My other choice would be a Lincoln MKS Ecoboost. twin turbo 3.5L V6 with AWD. Basically a Ford Taurus SHO in Lincoln garb.

Ironically, both cars use the same transmission
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GM-Ford_6-speed_automatic_transmission

town car, cts, and if you can except a bit older models dts(last proper cadillac) or sts

2008-2011 Lincoln Town Cars are literally all the same.

Cheap 12 gauge to kill myself for having to drive numale bullshit. And a few grand to a muscle cars for kids foundation that shows youngins what it's like to own a man's car.

None. I'd say fuck your year requirement and buy a ls430.

My current daily is a '91 foxbody notchback 347 stroker being modded into a strip car after an lsx swap coming up. Keep your tiny dick syndrome in another thread though.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone else, I'm gonna take these and do some test drives this weekend.

VF or VE Commodore, probably the SV6 I doubt you'd be able to get the SS for less than $15k

S170 Crown Athlete. Timeless but not attention-grabbing and possibly the last thing you'd expect to pack a 1JZ-GTE.

mah nigga

LS swap into a Ford? Just kill yourself.

>American """"""luxury"""""" cars

so you dont even get ergonomic controls?
what the fuck

"hurr durr mah ford"

Inbred retard

Looks like a discount CL140

Check out the cheap plastics too

looks more depressing than luxurious.

Buy a Towncar OP! They're long, sleek, relatively inexpensive to maintain and repair, and I guarantee you won't beat the ride. I own one and absolutely love it. They're classic American luxury.

Shouldn't you be in Milwaukee rioting

This man knows his shit.
Someone drives a murdered out lacrosse turbo around my area and it fuckin pulls

You know what baffles me? They have better interior than the caddies which are supposed to be GM's cream of the crop
I guess they didn't get ruined because niggers didn't flock to them so GM didn't cater to them.

>American """"""luxury""""""
FTFY, kek
those interiors are shit, see

>proper cadillac
>FWD
American """""""luxury""""""" cars

>American """"""cars""""""

Let's see the bread, queer.

>American """""""""imageboards"""""""""

>3 hs ago
>no reply

13 hours now.

Ford Mondeo.

> 'Luxury'
In Europe, Ford is the next best thing to a Mercedes or BMW, prestige-wise. Especially if you go for the top spec trim.

Leather interiors are shit compared to cloth anyway. They look nicer, but they're inferior in every other way when you're sat in them.

still no bread