What would be more valuable to the world. A really smart person or a lot of dumb people. And why

What would be more valuable to the world. A really smart person or a lot of dumb people. And why

An IQ of 250 is not possible by definition.

Non of them are valuable to the world. Thats the truth.

>valuable
You spooked me pretty good there

I don't see the problem, that car isn't even moving, nobody is in danger here

kill the 250IQ guy

he probably will probably be depressed 24/7 with that IQ

If 250 IQ guy is so smart, how he can even be killed by such stupid person like other guy???

Kill the 5 90 IQs
Not because I believe the 250 IQ would be a good. But because there would be 5 less Chads in the world.

Kill the guy with 250. The other guys have a combined IQ of 450

currently the world has huge problems utilizing dumb people.

Stupid people being alive is the cause of all the major problems on earth. So obviously the smart guy must be saved.

Average IQ is set as 100, no matter the collective. (At least thats how I think IQ works)
that would mean that (700+x)/7=100
Therefore I as the dude pulling the lever have 0 IQ
I dont think I would understand the concept of pulling being this fucking dumb.

High IQ means high morality. Thus, let him live.

>Average IQ is set as 100
So... If you kill four 90 IQ people, society literally would be smarter? We got an answer here, boys!

>250

only the man in power, holding the lever, is valuable to the world

Oh eff the lever, go over there and shoot that guy in the head, repeatedly.

You can't even imagine how dangerous such "person" would be. That's a fucking ASI with arms and legs. Roko's Basilisk has nothing on this godlike being.

Kill the intelligentsia with hyper brain, the dumb people are easy to control for muh tax dollars

>doesn't know what an iq shredding is

this

This

I wouldn't touch the switch even if the iqs were switched

>250 IQ
I would ask the guy to make the decision for me duh

I want slaves so I keep the 4 dumb ones to serve me.

Trick Question Veeky Forums

Don't kill people. There may not be an afterlife.

I'd kill the 250 IQ guy. Probably a smug asshole who doesn't contribute anything and spends his days jerking off with his Mensa buddies. The 90 IQ guys are likely train workers with a meaningful contribution to the world.

You know what you're looking at?

Yeah, that's right. A gnostic atheist with an IQ of 162 on the WAIS-4 scale. I've received numerous invitations to Mensa, all of which I have declined. I was doing calculus when I was 12, and reading at a collegiate level when I was eight. I have a voluminous intellect and a flawless thought-process normally associated with the great thinkers of the past. They're already calling me the next Nikola Tesla. I'm working on a theory right now which is basically Einstein's Theory of Relativity, except expanded -- which would put me in line for a Nobel Prize. You've all allowed your minds to slip into idiocy by spending time on this message board, and I can see it every time I read a post here; the mark of a mind wasted. You were probably all gifted at one point, but you spend your entire days looking at dumb pictures of Japanese cartoons. You don't even have the spine to embrace your own culture.

What's worse is how all of you so confidently hide behind your veil of anonymity. It's because when you are inevitably met with crushing failure or embarrassment in one form or another, you can simply keep on posting and no one will be any the wiser that it was you. This results in you no longer striving for perfection, and instead settling into not a pattern of experimentation, but one of mediocrity.

I hate every one of you, and I have little doubt that if I ever met any of you in a debate I could smash your intellects beneath mine like a sledgehammer to a grape.

let the tram cart derail by setting the lever to the middle.
If that doenst work let the 250 die. I dont like to be the second smatest >:3

who the fuck keeps coming up with these?

Did you just describe yourself?

Years of Veeky Forums history

>A really smart person or a lot of dumb people.
Smart person.

>And why
Intelligence is genetic and you can always make more people.

I've met very few really intelligent happy people. I say let the 5 dumb people live because they have a higher chance of being happy, and while the brilliant make great advances, I'm not convinced "progress" is all it's made out to be. Call me a Romantic, but after reading a lot of Foucault and Rousseau, I can't help but think that stagnation and mediocrity aren't the great doom humanity perceive them to be.

/r9k/ pls