WHY THE FUCK DO THESE PEOPLE RIDE THEIR BIKE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET SO SLOW FUCK YOU

WHY THE FUCK DO THESE PEOPLE RIDE THEIR BIKE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET SO SLOW FUCK YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=651939391
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Illegal to ride on the sidewalk for one.

And two, despite the fact they pay no fees to operate the pedal bike, you still have to share the road.

why don't you just go around them.

My dad has an old Panasonic bike hanging in his workshop and he had a permit on it. So some places do require fees.

>And two, despite the fact they pay no fees to operate the pedal bike, you still have to share the road.
>t-they should have to suck federal and state cock just like I do snarf
lol

San Francisco?

make it go squish OP

Because you live in a city. Why anyone would live in the city if they had any other options at all I will never know.

> Everything is so close.

It fucking takes 15 min to drive 2 blocks so no it isn't fucking close.

you walk those 2 blocks. I see living in bumblefuck nowhere has made you loose commonsense.

then how can you be enthusiast

I for one, enjoy high speed Internet.

you drive your car when you want to enjoy it. Not to pick up some milk at walmart down the road.

They have that shit everywhere.

Spoken like a true faggot.

If you want to understand them op cut off your dangly bits.

>Streamlined
>No longer need to wear pants
>Lighter so you can do more pull ups
>Special privileges for being weird.

becase cyclists ASSUME they have the right of way a quick blast of your horn brings down their ego's if they give you the finger and tell you to suck it push them off their bike. because im in a car fuck you!

You ever have anyone take a hardened steel chain to your mirror?

You ever have someone pop your head like a watermelon with their 2000kg vehicle?

15min away from the canyons. City drivingI still fun

You ever had someone smear you down the street like butter?

You aren't a motorcyclist. Don't try to pretend you're hot shit, faggot.

Do you wear a leather vest and a plastic chrome skullcap helmet?

Dude shut the fuck up, you're so obnoxious. Its not like they wont fucking avoid your car (if they don't, then they're the asshole) when they see you coming. Also, you're not gonna be going more than 20mph in that narrow ass road, right? Maybe you feel happy and badass and go 40mph and you might hit some dude texting.

Anyways, just be reasonable for once.

Such a stupid fucking law

Niggers ride dirt bikes and four wheelers all around the city in packs anyway, who the fuck cares

NY btw

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=651939391
Oh shit. It's happening.
I had almost given up hope.

Nice helmet you have to wear user.

>hardened steel chain
I could slap mirror off with my bare hands,
>cyclists confirmed as nu-male cucks