To the user who sent me the maps of the passes in Colorado, thank you sir. You did not disappoint...

To the user who sent me the maps of the passes in Colorado, thank you sir. You did not disappoint. Colorado is so beautiful I was teary eyed half the time while I was tearing up and down the mountain passes.

So....touge thread?

>live in Wisconsin
>tfw no toegays

Can I get some maps?

Cottonwood pass

Bishops Castle run

>From Colorado
>Moved to the desert
>It's an hour to my nearest touge.
I miss CO

Deckers run

Coal Creek pass.

I did Deckers and Bishops castle. Didn't have time for the others.

Any pictures from that trip?

Some. I did more gopro videos than pictures though. Posting from my phone and all the gopro stuff is on my computer

Foothills of Mount Evans

Is that a Z06 or just Z06 wheels?

Clouds at eye level at the peak of Mount Evans

It's an FRC with Z06 wheels.

>go on a float trip and bum a ride there because I hate cleaning bugs
>end up taking the only curvy roads I've seen in Oklahoma

about to take a nap then do some early morning touge on my favorite 36 mile long windy road with nothing but campgrounds near it and a reservoir at the end

Holy shit. I gotta look into colorado's job market.

There's some good roads in PA, but nothing like this that I've found. Am jelly.

Colorado is pretty good, but it's no blue ridge or smoky mountains. :)

I live in Texas, flat as shit, but believe it or not there are some very good driving roads out where my parents living the country. It just sucks that they're all short. Nothing long distance.

Vette love baby.

How was it, any rocks?

Best I can find in MO, this is still an hour drive from me. Hardly worth it for a less than 30 mile loop.

>FRC
You did good, sir.

You south of Belton or something? How is TLOTO only an hour away? The roads down there are breddy gud, especially compared to most stuff in KC. I'm going down to Osage beach this weekend myself.

It's nice and fucked.

Housing and general living costs are ludicrous and are rising quickly. Lots of fags moved here in the last 5-10 years and have made the Denver area plagued with traffic and pollution. Unless you have a decent programming or aeronautical resume, you can't afford a decent life there.

If you want a traditional job, you need to live in the Denver area. If you want to be in the mountains, you need to be in a trust fund or commute 45 min to work from wherever you live (only service industry in western slope).

This place is nice to visit. Not nice to live in...well anymore.

fun as always, raced someone on a bike. i stuck to him in the windy bits but couldn't keep up with him when the straights kept getting longer and longer, i managed to catch up to him when the road turned back into bends followed by more bends. i'm going to start timing myself on the curviest bits soon. empty of rocks and traffic as usual, just a few pinecones.

Thanks, sir. I actually bought it by accident 4 years ago. Didn't figure out what it actually was till a few months later, I was just so giddy I finally had a vette.

That's kind of what I gathered from my time there. I'm a stealership auto tech, so I can find work anywhere but I probably wouldn't be making near as much as I am now if I moved to Colorado.

Where do you live?

Joplin MO, way south west corner.

That Big M marina is an hour and a half drive, but that M highway is roughly 20 min of that.

There are some ok roads around here and certainly closer or AR, but none are good for all that far of a distance.

I like some touge

>TLOTO

I just put together what that is, TLOTO are 2.5 hours from me. I'm 15 min out from Kansas and 30-45 from Arkansas...

>tfw live in the middle of SC
>all touge roads within 30-45 suck ass unless you're going 90+
>Tfw Tail is the closest known touge.

Was dank though.

Anybody know some good toe gays in western Washington? I heard there's a good run somewhere near Lake Cavanaugh?

Ah, I just googled and saw that was table rock. For the most part it seems like pretty much any lake has some decent roads around it. It's a 3 hour drive to the part of the Ozarks I go to. Once you're up in Kansas City you have to go out of your way to find a good road.

I've been down to beaver lake in Arkansas, drove from there up to Eureka Springs and that was a fantastic road.

Eureka Springs has some great roads, and probably 15-20 min south of where is says Eagle rock at the bottom of that pic.

I just wish we had roads like in the other maps; 2 hour drives one way of that stuff.

norcal

How was it on gas when you weren't toegaying? I'm taking my z on a small trip. No touge but plenty of straights for highway pulls. I assume you run nonflats?

My house is literally at the peak of one

Nice. Colorado reminded me a lot of norcal and Oregon.

I was getting 25-26 in the touge. Averaged 28.4 for the whole trip. All because of the awesome gearing the vette T56 has. I really have no clue what a Z would get.

the only good car in this picture is that DA9

anyone now any good analytics apps for touge runs? tried a few and most seem to be solely track-focused

COS isn't as bad as that

I'm geared at 3.42 so mine would be slightly less. Still, encouraging. I'm really going to be aiming for 30+. Cruise control when I can

The next 3 posts are going to be my all-time favorite roads.

Road 1: Stmaries ID to CDA ID.

This road is so long and twisty, that there's a sign that says how far it is to the end and a different distance back. IT's also the first road I became car sick while driving.

Fuck yeah I wish there were more twisty roads in hawaii..

Rowena crest has amazing views, and a goddamn road that is made of hair pins. Sometimes closed for private use or filming commercials for cars.

When there's a warning sign that says "no vehicles longer than 15 feet" you know it's going to be tighter than your 14 year old cousin.

This is unfortunately the best and longest backroad in my area.