How come Lexus makes the best factory offroad SUV? Shouldn't be some Jeep or Mercedes or Land Rover?

How come Lexus makes the best factory offroad SUV? Shouldn't be some Jeep or Mercedes or Land Rover?

>youtu.be/_BNyFYsXyJw

I mean, nobody takes Lexus/Toyota seriously as an offroad brand and I'm sure nobody that will buy an LX will ever take it onto anything rougher than a unpaved dirt road.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=plrH7RvQ54Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>best factory offroad SUV
>Lexus

The Range Rover called, they want to eat those japs alive.

The G-wagen just called by satellite halfway up a mountain in some god-forsaken war torn country, just wanted to let you know the English countryside is not """""offroading""""".

> nobody takes Toyota seriously as an offroad brand
Hilux/landcruiser would like a word

> brit shit
> gaudy flashy money wagon
Loll

>Range Rover

Nigga, Range Rovers haven't been halfway decent since the '80s. Everything after that has been an unreliable heap dependent upon Land Rover as a meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=plrH7RvQ54Y
Fun fact: The G-wagen has not changed much. The only difference between the ones in the video and the ones on the street are a bit of leather, plastic, and power seats.

these jokes aren't even funny desu. like i didn't laugh.

>lexus
international toyota land cruisers are better for off-roading

>Range Rover
More power maybe but nowhere near the reliability.
There's a reason Saudis will bring their LX into the desert and drive the Range Rover at home

>best factory offroad SUV
You rang?

Lexus comes with the twin turbo diesel v8 though
Not sure if the 'luxury' land cruisers do

>tfw you can buy two and half jaguar F paces for the price of one of these lexus suvs

F pace is only 40k

Hello

>seriously believing that thing is anywhere near the same league as a G Class

Favored by terrorists and the United nations both... The other is a garage piece for rich europoors

>twin turbo diesel v8 though
Children, please.

dat muffler clearance

>taking that long to go up 30 feet of low incline, smooth rocks
>having to go so gingerly around that turn to avoid the imaginary boulders
Can anyone explain to me this type of offroading? I'm not even bashing the Lexus in particular about this. Sure, you CAN get your SUV to overcome those obstacles, but it doesn't do it well.

>doesn't even come with 3 locking diffs as a standard equipment
shit cars m8

Sorry to burst your bubble mate. The best 4x4 ever created is a Ferves Ranger