Yfw this is real

>yfw this is real

These cunts are now crossing the line and going next level, RIP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a3OwXfizZLo?t=5m5s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Millennials
It was expected.

Do you honestly expect it to be constantly driven at that height?

t b h itll break after 400 miles stock height anyways

well can you say that is height if engine is resting on ground

I love stance. Kek, just lookit how fucking low that is.

I also love that it triggers you autists. that's like half the fun

wow, your life sounds sad

We were all 12 once

>348
And nothing of value was lost

(you)

You could power the planet by the force of Enzo rolling in his grave at this.

dope as fuck, all the ferrarifags mad af that an old and forgotten, never really loved ferarri gets some new love

>purposely crippling your vehicle to make 'haters assmad'
you sure showed us user

>dope

kill yourself

cringefusion

This

that car is old news its still sexy af tho

got the cringelords pissy as usual too

literally disgusting

When will a 8 series get this treatment? That'll make my cock hard.
When my uncle kicks the bucket he said he'll leave me his. It's getting stanced.

Fuck you

HOT.
Although I'll be keeping mine in Sheraz Red. Mmmm.

have another one

Wide-er-body when?

youtu.be/a3OwXfizZLo?t=5m5s
this is you

this right here.

the 348 was just about the worst ferrari ever made, THATS why these guys stanced one. nobody wants the things for performance, so why not do something different with it? its on air anyway,

Nothing wrong with just keeping it nice as a cruiser. Air or not that's hideous.

wait till you see what im gonna do with my 68 mustang.

Nice anti-theft device.
Take a decent car and fuck it's shit up so there is no return.

You do realise this car never gets driven at this height right? It's a show car, it has bags, it's raised, put on a trailer, driven to a shower, driven into spot, put back on the ground, and have people like you rage about it, before they raise the car again, put it back onto a trailer, and back into storage it goes until the next event.

> it has bags

Stancefriends always post that in these threads, like it's supposed to make it all better.

Looks sexy asf. A shame someone shot it with a paintball gun though.

How doesn't it make it better?

Fuck off. Literally every stanced car on the road is driven at this height. Almost no one but dedicated "show car" fags can afford air suspension or would even bother to buy it because scraping is the whole point. Even then I've seen bagged cars in my area driven completely resting on the ground for shits and giggles. It's disgusting

how have I not seen this before goddamn

This.

It's not like a 355 or F40 or something else people should actually care about

Looking at the side picture. It just doesnt look good. it just doesnt. Why? Top of the rim touching the side panel just doesnt look good.

It still looks like complete garbage.
>destined to live constantly at a stop
What a horrible fate for a car.

>destined to whine on anime forums about things he doesn't like
What a sad fate for a "man"

How much longer are you guys going to collectively lose your shit over this?

Remember, kids, it's fine for other people to intentionally make their car no fun to drive. It's their choice, just shrug and go back to driving your car that you like.

>Literally every stanced car on the road is driven at this height.

What are potholes?

> your car that you like
On this board that's literally a Saturn or some other undesirable piece of shit

Don't you have cars to ruin

>It's their choice,

Until you have to slow down to a dead stop for every pothole and I'm behind you with my F350. You are going to get some help.

God I'm so hard from looking at that. Tthe things i would do to that ass

Nah, have a 07 530i with the trans out right now. Waiting for the parts to arrive in the morning. Til then a couple cold brews and shitposting seemed like a good idea.

Can a stancefag please explain the logic? It looks incredibly stupid. Not only are you ruining your car mechanically, but visually as well. You gain nothing.

This is literally a dedicated show car, It's a fucking Ferrari you tool.

Hopefully you'll have grown up by then.

It's a fucking waste of a Ferrari.

There is no logic to it.
I like big Japanese cars with little, yet wide wheels cambered to tuck or even slightly protrude the fender.
Call the cops, I don't give a fuck.

It looks broken. In what way does your picture look remotely good?

someone should send this picture to Ferrari

You are asking someone why they like a certain kind of tits that you don't like. Stancefags are just wired differently.

I just like it. I guess this is the same thing boomers thought about lowriders initially.
Glad to know it ruins your day knowing it exists. I wonder how you cope with other irrelevant shit through out the day.

You see, that pic looks good. It's just people doing irreversible damage to genuinely nice/rare cars that hurts my ass.

I was just in Seattle, going to Pike Place Market and there was a stanced 240 I was walking beside as it attempted to navigate the cobblestone, tires rubbing, shaving away the underside of the car, guy inside bouncing around like he was on horseback and unable to go faster than a person on foot. I laughed and he gave me a pursed lip "YEH" face. Then my gf laughed and he looked away and went back to driving his bounce house. It doesn't bother me that youth car culture was neutered. I'm just a little sad that instead of racing econoboxes kids just put wheels on funny and sit in parking lots.

STANCE

> irreversible damage
Yeah it's not like you can uninstall coilovers/adjustable arms

Pic related; I raised my subframe with new mounts and made a spacer-like bit for the engine mounts. Brings the oil pan up above the crossmember, and I never touched the subframe on anything. Exhaust was just straight piping, easily replaceable. It's just a hunk of metal on wheels dude, do what makes you happy.

Most people who can afford to stance properly and I don't mean a Honda Civic on STRs can afford another car to play in. Typically something better than an econobox.

>tfw you are a youth and have no other youths to race around with because they'd rather vape in parking lots

>my gf

sure thing redneck, enjoy your public transportation.

FIRME
saved 2bh

>I also love that it triggers you autists
this

I too know this feel

Well desu it's not like you ruined something great, so do what you will.

Don't be a fag, I'm 20 and I race around with anyone I can. Last track meet I was in there were guys ranging from 30-70 racing around. Look around, there's always someone.
Especially if you look into conefagging since you don't need a lot of money put into your car to race there, all the younger people go there.

> conefagging
Literally worse than hardparking
Go to a real trackday, faggot.

People arent being triggered. Youre just being laughed at on this forum.. and openly in public because youre an enormous faggot.. what you guys do is the car equivalent of bronys.

>said by the guy that can't keep a car between the lines on the street

This

REKT 2x

Well i highly doubt they will cross many lines
> pic related

>implying I don't
conefagging is for losers that want to meet people, trackdays are overpriced. I do club racing

Hit that apex real hawwrd famiglia

It doesn't count when everybody has double digit horsepower figures though dude

Oh look people getting mad at someone doing what they want to their own property. You guys know that if these "stancefags" trigger you so damn much you can just like stop posting in stance threads? I don't agree with what they do, but making my life revolve around what people do with their OWN damn porperty is just beyond fucking sad. You guys complaining are the equivalent of people that comment "What a waste! Kids in Africa could have USED THAT THING YOURE DESTROYING!" Fuck off. What whip are you pushing now GS400guy? You still got that BMW you had when i last seen you? I don't keep up with shit so sorry if you already posted your DD in this thread

>it doesn't count when something or another wah wah wah
if it makes you feel any better that civic is running a turbo k20 and that miata is pushing about 130 whp with a timing bump and a higher flow exhaust.

Aww "people shouldn't make fun of what other people like!" You sound like a whiny little cunt. Welcome to the internet faggot

I didn't say you shouldn't by all means waste your time however you like. But don't get mad when other people that have better shit to do than whine and bitch and moan about what other people do with their own property don't want to follow suit. I bet you purposely search of YouTube videos of artists you don't like just to comment on how shit their music is huh faggot?

>have better shit to do
>crying about people that don't like stance
You're retarded, but that's to be expected from a poor ghetto spic.

any more like this, or where they crack oilpans on road reflectors

lol double digit rwkw is kinda sad

> crying about people that don't like stance
Don't like stance myself
> poor ghetto spic
All this projecting, is there something you want to talk about user? Does it upset you that a poor ghetto spic has more sense than a sheltered little whiny faggot complaining about people on the Internet?

>implying youre not crying like a whiny little faggot right now because your feeligs are hurt. Just letting you know that real car enthusiasts think you guys are complete faggots

>complaining about people complaining
Youre a faggot for calling me a faggot faggot.
Kill yourself

>whiny
I said stance was retarded, how is that whining? Meanwhile you're making multiple posts saying that people don't have lives hating on stance, yet here you are.
>not living in the hood makes me sheltered
Kek. At least I don't have hoodrats busting the windshield of my shitty gm truck.

> 130whp with a timing bump
Yeah you're fucking retarded. It's official.

Nah lol I had it for maybe a month and sold it
I got ISF, E55 AMG, Rx8, Ranger, & GS400
Looking to sell the ISF and get an E46 M3 with some money to spare
How you been senpai? I don't have KIK anymore or I'd hit you up. Stop by sometime faget :^)

None of this is new, move on next thing this board is like a bunch of children learning that fire is hot and the sky is blue.

Fyi, "real car enthusiasts" really don't give a fuck
It's just wannabe Le supreme enthusiasts trying to gain a sense if superiority by bitching about the guy with a "shitty stance build" worth a score more than your stock rusted na miata crap heap

you're p. fuckin insecure and emotional there bro you need a hug?

A smart poster appears!!

I don't like stance
This can go on forever
> Fuck your living conditions that you had little to no control over at the time
Wow Good job faggot
I don't realy like going west too much, i also got rid of kik too much damn spam. I been good just been fucking around offroading and shooting shit.

>Just letting you know that real car enthusiasts think you guys are complete faggots
Let's be real, so are 90% of posters on Veeky Forums. Look at all the furry shit on this board, along with all the Miats.

now this is more like it. tucking rim is badass, this whole rim sticking out shit is straight up dumb. And on a on a Ferrari? holy fuck, it's not so bad on a old

>see stance fag driving in a parking lot
>there's a dip
>he slows all the way down to go over it
>still scrapes

> A person in the United States should have the right to do what he or she wishes to his or her own property.
> Jewish tricks
What m8? Am i a jew for lifting my truck 2 inches for better offroad capability?