What would the Arabs have done too Israeli civilians if they won the six day war?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

throw them to the sea they said

Mass genocides and/or deportations

>what would the irakians have done to american civilians if they won the war
???

>Iraqians intended too ocuppy America

>mass genocide
would they have been able too get away with that?

Wow I never knew. We should all thank George Bush for keeping us safe.

Its genuinely interesting to think what would have happened had they tried to pull this off.

Would the West organize mass evacuations, or even go so far as to invade?

accomplished missions and evidence of nuclear weapons will come to you, but only if you comment "Thank ya kindly, Dubyah" in this thread.

Autism

>what would poles have done to third reich civilians if they repelled the incursion
???

sent them to the sea, probably to Venice or something on a nice holiday with the other sea jews

>what would Jesus do to Romans if they failed to crucify him

Wholesome genocide every day all day.

We know for a fact, that the Israelis had nuclear weapons in the 1973 Jom-Kippur war, and that Golda Meir wasn't hesitant to use them, if the military situation became untenable. We don't know much about the Israeli nuclear program, but it is assumed that the first atomic bomb was operational in 1967.

Say OP's scenario happens, and the Israelis get BTFO by their neighbours, would they have used the weapon? Would they have tried to threaten their opponents? And what's even more important is, how would the 2 superpowers have reacted to such a situation?

Read on the "Samson option" user. Thats your answer

the only way the israelis wouldnt doom us all would be if the Arabs had risen up and taken the missile silos before the country fell to the Arabs

Get crucified. It's not like he would actually kill or even harm anyone.

>what would imperialism have done to Russia had revolution not stomped it out

>what would hitler have done to eva braun had he not killed himself?

>What would the cow have done to the ranchers if it had not been made into a belt?

>What would the indians have done to the colonists if they had won the thanksgiving?

>What would the Japs have done to the Chinks if war crimes weren't just imagination?

>What would six be afraid of seven for if seven didn't eight nine?

>what would the towers have done to Bush had he not blown them up

>What would the Japs have done to the Chinks if war crimes weren't just imagination?
Well that's a fair question.

I'm glad Veeky Forums agrees that historical scenarios/what if threads are retarded

>scenarios/what if threads are retarded
why?

>im not here to bring peace but the sword to this world

how tho

do you mean /pol/s secret plan to storm /mlp/ in an attempt to drive them across the lines into other boards or off the site and death spam /b/ into a frenzy with no retaliatory recourse thus throwing the balance of power on Veeky Forums out the window in case of board deletion, or do you mean Israel's less than secret plan to inflict nuclear annihilation on as many European and American cities as they can in case of abandonment and foreign invasion?

Yes the word of god is decisive.
Or did you think he actually carried a sword?

stand aside pleb

>Israel's less than secret plan to inflict nuclear annihilation on as many European and American cities as they can in case of abandonment and foreign invasion

citation needed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

>Rosenbaum writes in his 2012 book How the End Begins: The Road to a Nuclear World War III that, in his opinion, in the "aftermath of a second Holocaust", Israel could "bring down the pillars of the world (attack Moscow and European capitals for instance)" as well as the "holy places of Islam." He writes that "abandonment of proportionality is the essence" of the Samson Option

In 2003, a military historian, Martin van Creveld, thought that the Al-Aqsa Intifada then in progress threatened Israel's existence. Van Creveld was quoted in David Hirst's The Gun and the Olive Branch (2003) as saying:

>We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: 'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.' I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under

and people say jews aren't fucking crazy

Nowhere does it say that is Israeli government policy. It is just the claim of two writers.

You are absolutely fucking retarded and a brickhead

I'm going to continue posting for the anons left with more than two brain cells

do you do a /pol/ dump everytime you get triggered user?

>Russian revolution ended imperialism
No, Russian imperialism ended because they were awful at it. The revolutionary war was set off because nobody could agree on what to do next. If it weren't for Lenin Russia would have just ended up with a parliament.

Probably send the Ashkenazis back to europe, let the arab jews stay, or something similar. I doubt they would have killed them or like some are saying, more like kill some, send some to europe, keep some.

Egypt and Syria were secular countries with religious freedom for jews.

Yes. Who and/or what was going to stop them.

I'm fairly certain he does that regardless of whether he's triggered or not, or perhaps he simply exists in a continually triggered state.

murica, UN

Looks like a pathological WEWUZ delusion.