>>>/g/56108482

Top kek, when will you be buying a Tesla then?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/aponline/2016/08/16/world/europe/ap-eu-france-tesla-fire.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

electricity is for the vacuum cleaner

>random moon runes trip doesn't know anything about cars

color me a nigger and call him surprised

>when will you be buying a Tesla then?
Probably never.
Checked.

When they stop making pigfat cars that can't go round the Burgerring.

but they do, in under 9 minutes.

9 minutes isn't impressive. a NA miata with a few simple mods can do that.

also why does no one talk about the tesla roadster? much more interesting that the model S or whatever soccermommobile they're coming out with now

>a NA miata with a few simple mods can do that.
>with a few simple mods
>runs on old technology instead of a fledgling version of old technology

it is a fine time for a luxury commuter car that was never intended to run fast laps on a track. this whole thing about the burgering is based on an early owner attempting a lap and triggering the Limp Home mode. Which tesla couldn't figure out why it happened, as the car did not overheat.
not in production anymore, small production run. basically a lotus used a test mule and sold to the public. if you get the modern battery pack put in. the roadster can go 400 miles on a charge.

Because it's a waste of both teslas money and humanities time. Tesla is about forcing electric vehicles back into relevance and the endgame of a profitable, competitive electric vehicle for the consumer market. Worry about wetting boyracer panties after the job the company was started to do has been finished.

you could say driving fast or owning a performance car or shitposting on Veeky Forums is a waste of humanity's time but guess what, we're here

>muh bleeding edge
gb2/g/

While that's technically true, you aren't really taking away from anything. Tesla has a job to do.

Vekin/kevin from /g/ is an ignorant gay weeaboo MGTOW furry gentoo user and nothing he says is ever right

Part of their job is also ending human driving in the name of an unrealistic "1950s+robots" future where we all whizz around in four-person autopods on megahighways.

I see tesla clinging to life via the mass transport industry and continuing to make their cars little more than shit for EV enthusiasts instead of killing internal combustion and making self driving everything the standard

As the poor move to public transit, the rich won't have any of that "make it safer and greener, OR ELSE" shit. That's for the poor who have no choice but to drive. If the poor are in electric trams, all that's left is people who chose to drive because they wanted to and understood all the risks of their vehicle of choice.`

old news

when they fix the issue where they try to burn the passengers alive.

nytimes.com/aponline/2016/08/16/world/europe/ap-eu-france-tesla-fire.html

>same top speed as a 2.0L econobox
wew enjoy your cow powa

>muh quarter mile
>muh 60mph

Tesla is an american company through and through

Passionless cars for passionless people. More technology worship than anything.

Give me levers and clutch pedal or give me self driving cars whats the point of teslas go fund fucking bullet train.

>They don't share my passion, therefore it isn't passion at all

You know the Model S isn't Tesla's first car, right?

>quiet bland cars filled with millennial meme "technology" is my passion
neck yourself anytime

I'd get one as a daily just because they cost virtually nothing to run, plus immediate torque... All you bigots need to get with it

>Admits it's passion

Me: 1
You: 0

>when are you buying a tesla
Rather stay on the bus t b h

Why?

Tesla supports and advocates the removal of the human driver, Musk has stated it multiple times.

Just another fuck head company telling me that humans can't be trusted and the freedom to drive needs to be taken away.

This is why i will never buy a Tesla

The only way to make driving a 5000lb boat with no exhaust note around is if I have to talk to you while doing it.

Musk and his brother are both South African, of course they hate freedom.

If I could I would be buying electric car, too much poorfag to afford one. Instead I'm driving the second best alternative, which is Diesel. Before you say diesels suck I have 21lbs/hp car. Electric cars have amazing acceleration and they have high efficiency. Brilliant with one drawback, the battery. Modern diesels have been ruined with dpf, so once I part my ways with my current car gonna go with Electric, not gonna happen any time soon thou, VW makes crappy cars (even if electric,still shit)

Devilish quads speak the truth.

>all passion should be respected
no

where are YOU in a tesla? sitting quiet flooring a car that acts more like an airliner and then talking about the numbers... where is the passion in that? if you like it its one thing but it certainly doesnt evoke emotion in everyone so theres your reason for someone not to buy that shitter appliance of a car.

>not caring about 1/4

YUROKEKS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEE

>yfw brit/o/ is having a drag meet

>board full of fat neets and cubical code monkeys talk about shit they dont know, hate the sound of cars, and think 0-60 means everything are fully aboard the tesla meme train
No shit my man
These autists wish they could autopilot to work so they dont have to deal with the feeling of a car or being around other people in public transportation, but also care about plain on paper stat wanking
As big of a joke Veeky Forums is, /g/ is worse

>needs to be modified

>There are no consumer retail gas cars that are as fast as a Tesla and there never will be.
>2.7s on the S with Ludacris turned on

Uhhhh...
>2.7s anyway

>no track times

hmmmmm...

this

>not mentioning hellcat

>american sports cars

lol