I want that car ;_;

I want that car ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7_jUmqnDAIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't give up on your dreams

Work hard in school, get a good job, and save up money every week. You'll have your 4c soon enough

The 4C is priced comparable to a base Corvette or Boxster, within reach of the middle class.

I want this Honda /_;

I want this girl ;_;

I am waiting for it to be a shit-box. It's the closest thing to the MR2 now.

>no manual trans

>no manuel transmission

into the garbage it goes

I want one of these.

i want to handbrake turn this at an airport doing 120mph

>plane accidentally lands on limo

> accidentally

automatic only though

Does that limo have a fucking helipad?

Yes they're within reach but the reason why you don't see 4Cs everywhere is people tend to spend money on other shit as well so most of the middle class can't realistically own a 4C. But if it's your only goal, then sure.

>not one of these

cerbera a shit

>automatic only
Why would anyone want this over a Cayman, camaro, or corvette?

youtube.com/watch?v=7_jUmqnDAIc

Don't save to save, save to invest. Especially in real estate. The car isn't too expensive, so manage your money right and don't have kids soon. Use the 50/30/20 rule as well.

w2c and restore

Where do you get a body kit like that? Is that on an MR2 or Fiero?

Why that car? Why not a Bedford Rascal? It has much more space from a smaller package. It also has the same mid-engine layout as the 4c too.

>Not wanting a TVR with complicated doors

i just want a girlfriend but im not social enough to get one. Would like to get one casually not walking up to a random one and talking to her idk im so lonely pls help me im not even ugly i think butt fk it

kek

These will be overpriced once it goes out of production.

and never go down.
they are the cheapest they ever will be right now.

Attainable

Long shot

No chance

I just want a car

I have one. Well the coupe. They're amazing but the reason you don't see them everywhere is because the car doesn't compromise what it is.

Corvettes and Porsches are larger cars, more comfortable cars, and have a lot more storage space.

People talk a lot about how they want a stripped down track monster but at the end of the day, 99% will buy the car with heated seats and in-built massagers.

>VTEC kicks in at 300,000RPM
>BROOOOOOOOOOOO