Viewing this image is illegal in Europe

Viewing this image is illegal in Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6J06IR6YzTc&app=desktop
autoscout24.com/classified-detail/detail-page/1914ede8-9861-45be-a3dc-ac2147219133
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Viewing this image is illegal in America

meh
youtube.com/watch?v=6J06IR6YzTc&app=desktop

Viewing this image is illegal in Japan

wrong generation

>yfw R33's are legal to import through JK technologies
Had you posted an R34, you'd be right though.

I just viewed it. Now what?

Most cars are legal here anyway.

That's not the point, buddy

what is the point? think europeans don't have powerful rwd vehicles that can do burnouts?
you're wrong in that case bud

autoscout24.com/classified-detail/detail-page/1914ede8-9861-45be-a3dc-ac2147219133

So illegal we have to import the car to reproduce the image here in yurop. I'm sure you can do the same with a R34 GTR or a RS6 you just have to import... Oh wait.

viewing this image is very legal but nobody does it because its a fuel swallowing low quality piece of shit

That's not the point either, "davis"

europoor here, audi a shit. cant even do a burnout
coul've posted actual fun cars like amg mercs or M bmws

Viewing this image is illegal in America

i feel embarrassed being from the same continent as you

>mustang_is_confused.jpg

is that a fucking z3 hatch nigga

Get out then.

>less than $70k starting price
>0-60 mph in 3.4 seconds
>faster than most $100k plus euro cars
>still thinks its shit

love your logic there eurofag

usually referred to as the M Coupe, but yeh

>diesel fiat

that fucking bitch ass cop

>diesel

us 421 the snake
try again

cuck spotted

>3 cylinder diesel

Americans are triggered by this

no it doesnt, i love the sls

I'm pretty sure no one hates the SLS.

This is how I rate cars
American
Japanese
European
American cars are straight line fun, Japanese cars are just all around fun. European cars have high maintenance cost here in America so they aren't worth it here.

Wrong
It's usually referred to as the clownshoe because of its ridiculously stupid proportions, the M Coupe is just a trim level as the clownshoe also came in non-M trims

this is how i rate the car
American
European
Japanese
its a close call beetwen USA and yurop even when we are talking about maintinence european cars are cheap becouse i live in yurop but american cars don't have high maintinence either, fuel consumption is not an issue becouse if you want a good bmw, merc, or audi you still need larger displacement engine but american cars are far more fun and jap shit is well... just shit on wheels

american cars generally are not much more fun than the "fun" european cars
they're not worth it in europe
also parts are hard to come by for merican cars

>yfw the stingray actually handles pretty well
t.eurofag

>I have never seen mountain roads from the United States

Do you even highway 34 in Colorado, nigger?

Japanese
Eurotrash
Amerifat

Tbqhwu, I love all of them, but if I were to put them in order
Euro - fun, well built, reliable (not you France) sadly expensive
US - fun, some are built well, some are built like shit, pretty damn cheap, I mean you can get a new Shelby GT500 in Bongland for 35k.
Jap - well built, a shit ton of fun, fairly inexpensive, how the fuck can you not like Jap cars?

>best car?
US - Chevy Stingray (UNFFFF)
Euro - Aston or any AMG Merc that isn't a Black series
Jap - Skyline or RX7 (I have a fetish for rotaries)

Of course he hasn't. His diesel Fiat shitbox breaks down before going a kilometer.

>MUH STRAIGHT LINE

Fuck off fatty

>illegal in America
Right.
There's no convoy of Winnebagos with 75 HP diesels towing Jeeps trying to make it up that hill.

>you can get a new Shelby GT500 in Bongland for 35k.
the problem is apart from the new mustang none of these murican cars are available in RHD. it doesn't stop some people, i see the occasional corvette or older mustang around here in LHD but i'd be more interested in american cars if they gave us RHD options

We do, they're called Vauxhall

You're welcome

North America especially Canada have a shitload of mountain ski resorts. Pretty much every one of these has a touge going up it. They're probably not alps tier but they're pretty nice.

they are i would rather drive third or fourth gen camaro than (v8 of course) than any bmw older than 2007, and yes they are worth it in europe to bad you don't own one and parts in civilized europe are very common and you can get them from the states in just a few days

>get them from the states in just a few days

The Fast and the Furious Euro Edition.

i'd like a muscle car maybe as a weekend car for showing off as there are literally no muscle cars in my area
but as a fun daily driver or project car nothing beats a good old BMW in yurop.

I know for mustangs Americanmuscle.com ships to most countries in europe.

This is literally 15mins away from where I live. Just opened google maps, went east a tiny a bit and found some twisties wow so illegal.

lmao euros defending cars they will never be able to afford.

Oh I get it!

BECAUSE ITS HARAM!

KEK americucks BTFO on the first post

why

No better than
>MUH TURNS
Most roads are straight here because our country is the size of the entire continent of Europe. So straight speed is a better metric. So why don't you hop in your 3 cilly econobox and fuck off.

Kek, Americans can't view a glorified econobox sitting still, but Europeans can't view glorious pigfat shithole killing tires

Can europoors into fun?

>tfw it needs twin turbos to just barely edge itself out over the competition

Mercedes is the king of pigfat tire spinners
And they do it in luxury, not a shot box that falls apart off the lot

>t-technology is cheating!!

t. assmad pushrod fangirl

ill try to do one with the charger brb

Not cheating, but needing forced induction just top make a car BARELY passable is fucking disgraceful. It should blow fucking everything out of the water with twin turbos at it's cost.

you sound like a fucking cuck who has no idea whatsoever about what he is trying to talk about

please keep ridiculizing yourself even further

BTFO
so harsh

Nice argument.

>europoors
>calling someone else a cuck
oh the iron knees

Ahh yes, my first thought when it comes to pigfat tire shredders is the German luxury automakers.

By the way- would you have, by any chance, some gray poupon?

>surely he is from europe, is not that there are several more continents out there

american education at its finest

Chances are whatever shit hole you are posting from could be wiped of the map and not a lot would change for the world and certainly nothing for me. Whereas the opposite would be true if it were mine. So sit down.

Are there any cars that are illegal in Australia?

> Americans thinking their irrelevant basement dwelling lives or of any value to the entire nation in any way
Roflmao classic. Do you also start listing off all the us navy aircraft carriers to foreigners when they say they could heat you in a fist fight?

chances are you are a fucking black cocl loving cuck and a fucking retard who has no fucking idea how twin tubos work, keep proving you are a fucking cuck and a retard, literally shit on you, kid

now, sperg some more, would like to add you to my "retards who I managedto trigger on Veeky Forums" folder

>calls his country a shithole
>proceeds to sperg out about sperging out
damn dude you getting real defensive about your country of Swaziland

and you are getting really desperate about the fact that you have no fucking clue how twin turbos work, keep deflecting your buttmad and autism with your /int/ autism

Whats the actual matter, cuck, lost your way to /pol/ or /int/ and decided to try your luck here at Veeky Forums?

tough luck buddy, here cucks like you get properly roasted

basically I fuck your wife in front of you while she screams about how superior twin turbos are, anything else you need to understand about them?

>plot twist
Wife is into dual vag, now we are rubbing dicks together in the same hole like a couple of cub scouts trying to light a fire as I explain the difference between sequential and parallel turbos. you get distracted and I cum first, leaving you to churn butter with no compression.

btfo

Plot twist: I have two dicks

pic related, me

Kek, underrated.

Sorry mate, but that was a crap plot twist.

enjoying this image is encouraged in america

>Don't ever talk to me or my wife's daughter ever again

Freedom, fuck yeah, liberty, fuck yeah, whatever the fuck else, fuck yeah, Americaaaa

These cars are cooler than cool. In yurop we got the mustang now (finally) but it's expensive and there's no second hand market so it's still easier to get a nice BMW.

>under 15k
>3.24 sec to 60
>can go around corners

Hammond what are you doing here.

i need to pay 15k only to go 3.24 sec? what the hell im getting a bike

>paying 70k for a plastic interior with 90's look and 90's technology

>uses one of the most overpriced bikes as an example
>not even that fast

There are a million other bikes that are both significantly cheaper and faster. ZX6R, 600RR, R6, etc... are all sub $3500 and do 0-60 in 3.1s or less

please stop posting american plastic cars

>gotta save some money
>gotta get places fast
We pretend we're sales representatives now!

Repost for posterity.

>

>0-60 in 3.4 seconds
>700hp+
>Thinks this is impressive

This has nothing to do with USA/Europe shitposting - the R33 is shit and you know it.

The R34 on the other hand, noice.

Alaska is a goldmine of untapped touge