>Open Tournaments:
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1osCVci8-7ttXp_CjWORzEUYf5VQlGWN_ZsOUrbCX0AI/edit
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FIRST
HOLY SHIT FIRST

THIS GAME SUCKS
BEN BRODE KILL YOURSELF

Is shaman broken enough pre-nerf to make a reno deck of mostly if not all broken cards?

Help me make this ladder-viable.

1st for STORIES

So I hear you like to complain about Tuskarr

>he bought a meme pass
>he uses it to post in a dead general

>barnes

What would a wild burgle deck even look like? What would be different?

The same thing but with all the meme cards like shredder loatheb and boom because remember that they're too good not to play in every deck

>playing annoy-o-tron's hero power in brawl when you have a 0 attack minion in play does.........absolutely nothing!

Fuck, this game is a buggy mess

I second this

idk I saw it in MrYagut's Midrange List so I figured I'd throw it in. I could change it to something like Dwarf or Argus potentially, like I said make suggestions. I feel like the list is at least 2/3rds there, like faceless and fireguard are pretty similar for example. I don't have hallazeal and don't think I play enough spells for Yogg so idk. I want to still curve well while playing as many cards that are individually OP as possible though.

Patch when

WHEN

Finally reached level 60 on my first class, have about 300 wins with priest now.

Is the bug still in place where if you have a golden alt hero the hero power won't be golden? Or is there a way around that, because I think I've seen Magni's with a golden hero power.

Friendly reminder Violet Illusionist needs to be fixed to not ignore fatigue damage.

You take fatigue damage on your turn. Makes sense.

>tfw also have full golden cw

>trying to install hearthstone on shitbook
>keeps freezing at 600~ some MB left
>have space on drive, have space on drive where temp folder is
>tried deleting it several times
>tried scan and repair
This is what I get for trying to do my dailies.

someone could give me a code for tyrandee? thanks a lot guys

I'm convinced that Blizzard will never fix the client bugs. Each expansion will just keep adding more until the game literally becomes unplayable.

place your bets

a-anyone?

2-3

i need one too

>dodging over 4x your own health in damage

yea sure is balanced

i'd probably replace doomhammer with that 4/2 weapon that summons an elemental when it's destroyed and put in that mana unlocking 2 drop over abusive

also barnes is useless, there has to be better crap to play than him

no it doesn't

>Jaina, I hope you like DOOOM

Did they update the 10 mana card he hypes up to doom?

yes it does
fuck off mill/fatigue faggots it's objectively broken

>can't even let him get to 10 mana to cast his card

fuck this shit game

You want to kill the only deck that this card is playable, even when that deck is complete trash?

Who is /hsg/ using their free Twitch sub on?

might not be trash if blizzard goes full retard with priest and forces a midrange control meta

Zilea

chanman for valuetown, reminder to only use your free sub to content producers

ALL minions

ster_, why the fuck would I sub to an HS streamer. Every single one of them has a god awful chat

>mouse over Ysera/Jaraxxus
>still don't understand what the card does

this tutorial sucks

Day9, I've seen probably every Decktackular he's ever done and even better he's been playing a lot of Rocket League (the game I actually care about being "competitive" in which makes hearthstone look like an absolute joke) lately and is pretty decent at it.

He's at Twitchcon atm I believe though so I'm waiting until he plays Hearthstone again to sub.

Also jesus fucking christ bottom row #3 looks fucking hideous. That's Tiddler right? Holy fuck.

Zerinagaming, because you need to be a subscribers to watch her past broadcasts, well past broadcast since she only streams like 3 times a month, yet still demands people subscribe to watch them

Maximum fapping!

i don't think it has anything to do with it being playable or not. the fact you can realistically dodge well over your health in damage in a single turn is fucking stupid.

not every card needs to be viable by having one bullshit use. it has a unique effect and will probably be used for proper purposes, not mill shit, in the future

they're garbage

>opponent plays a spell
>nothing for you to mouse over
>never get to understand what it does

fuck this game

>mouse over 4 mana 7/7
>still don't understand why it is a 7/7

how is C'thun RenoLock working these days

Post some pics to prove it's worth twitch prime sub'ing to.

I mean what's actually worth watching in these VODs? If it's just some flatchested bitch all covered up eating sushi and being a pretentious faggot I'll pass.

It ignores fatigue damage? That's absolute bullshit, there's an easy way for any classes to play infinite games then

Dies to shaman............ like every single other deck............. haha, funny........ ha ha. I love this game.

>If it's just some flatchested bitch all covered up eating sushi and being a pretentious faggot I'll pass.
>Not being into femdom

I got to 5 with it last season, it's not bad

I dont understand what it is with companies and killing cash cows. It seems like capitalism makes everyone stupid. Why would they opt for a little more income in the short term over securing the dwindling playerbase and much more income over the long term?

No I mean post some stream pics, anyone can google that shit.

Convince me it's not just bullshit, I only have one sub to give.

It's not like she dresses like that on her stream.

I don't like this interaction, but it's logical, but if someone lived long enough to kill me with this shit, they deserve to win.

N'Zoth, dragons, and good old Leeroy combo are all better because you don't need to play shit C'Thun minions and hope you get them before you'd need twin emps since you're running singles.

when you sub to her stream she gives you a link to her cam shows, but you still need a credit card to pay2view them

It isn't logical at all. I bet you 100% no one in that band of retards who develop these cards thought about how much damage you actually sponge.

maybe they thought "it makes mill rogue work!" but i can't see how anyone - even those idiots - is okay with the concept of taking over 30 damage in a turn and having it void.

plus, if they manage to not fuck up the next expansion they'll make aggro less rewarding. slower games will become more prevalent, increasing the possibility of getting milled so hard. this deck and this card, could easily become broken

Would this card be too OP?

>31 days until the next expansion announcement

My impression was always that C'thun Reno was the better version, because the cultists can contest the board much better than the shit that Leeroy variant runs.

It's logical because as the text says, your hero is immune on your turn.

I'll be the first demanding a fix if a mill deck becomes tier 1, but it's pretty far from that now.

No.

3 mana, 2 cards for a 5/5

Druids have
3 mana, 2 cards for a 4/4 with draw

There are more examples but Druids is most retarded. Plus Priests dont have a good turn 2 at all.

Who cares, it's a priest card, give them a 2 mana 7/7 and it still would never ever be played.

do i get loe or brm first?

It would be pretty good until tgt rotates out.

Blizzard purposely make the text short and stupid. If they weren't faggots trying to cater to ESL 12 year old retards who can comprehend more than a line of text they'd have no excuse to differentiate fatigue damage from regular damage.

Shit needs to be nerfed BEFORE it becomes OP. It takes months for them to fix anything. No one wants to play the same stale shit for 4 months before Blizzard change anything.

get at least one wing of BM because it's being phased out. If you're not going to play wild beyond next month, just get loe.

Christ the tutorial doesn't even teach you about mulligan, it actually does suck.

>Mfw TGT pity timer legendary is second Varian.

Also are people in Rank 20 really this fucking bad?

>Malchezaar Mage fire balls my face although I have 16 Armour (Playing some Yogg Warrior for a quest).
>Does it again while I have 20 Armour.

Why the fuck would you do that? Is this why /hsg/ hates Warrior that much?

I used mine on Aris

>shaman gets this off portal after clearing your board

vS Data Reaper live stats:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1osCVci8-7ttXp_CjWORzEUYf5VQlGWN_ZsOUrbCX0AI/edit

At rank 10 you will face:

- 35% Shaman
- 16% Hunter
- 16% Warrior
- 8% Mage
- 8% Druid
- 7% Warlock
- 4% Rogue
- 2% Priest
- 2% Paladin

>There are more Shamans than Mage, Druid, Warlock, Rogue, Priest and Paladin combined.

How is this okay?

Plus, priests already got 3 mana 2 cards for a 4/7 and that's not really op, is it?

>No Duelyst thread
>Nowhere to brag about my 10 win streak

Quick, someone agree with me that Sajj is the best waifu.

I subbed to Enb. HS memesters won't get my sub.

>tfw you are the 2%

don't you love how you enter the battlenet client to check the news, and every other game has news about updates, actual good patchnotes, new content and all kinds of stuff and promotions, meanwhile when not announcing a new expansion/adventure/skin every hearthstone new is basically "hey guys this one tournament is about to begin"

For Justice

>are people in Rank 20 really this fucking bad?
You might not know but until rank 20 you don't lose stars, so even if you have a deck with 30 purify tier cards and only ever play the leftmost card in your hand, you're going to reach rank 20 easily.

I always enjoy how coy blizzard fucks are when they talk about classes being over represented, I still remember them playing down hunter during the prenerf buzzard/unleash and undertaker era, it was literally 40% of my matchups at every rank

Honestly it took blizzard a long time to even begin to acknowledge tournaments in their client in the first place so it's a start

>thrall
>rexxar
>garrosh

Blizzard are such cucks. They love that big orc cock, that's why they made all the orc classes OP.

>>Malchezaar Mage fire balls my face although I have 16 Armour (Playing some Yogg Warrior for a quest).
>>Does it again while I have 20 Armour

all mages do this shit, everytime i play the tank up technician i eat at least 8 fireballs to the face cause of stupid tome shit and anton

primarily because it uses an important boardclear

I'd argue trying to push this game as a legit tournament esport was their biggest mistake.

good idea. picking up loe next week then

>no one drops
>no weapons

ur fucked mate. 3-3 at best

Jokes on you I'm already 4 wins

I just got 12 wins with a Validated Doomsayer deck a couple hours ago, but I also had Muster and three Truesilvers.

If you hit your 2-drops everytime and somehow not die before you get all that top end value, you might get to 7.

Posting rewards just because they were pretty good.

anyone else started auto-conceding against priests when climbing ?

honestly rather take the loss than play a 30 minute game

had Aviana from a while ago but DE'd her because a few friends told me she was shitty. Now I regret it because she's the only Druid lego I don't have and I can't do OTK memes

best counter to res priest?

First thing I did when I got her was to craft another Astral Communion and play druid.

It was a dumb move, but I got a third CotW from the pack, too, so it all evens out.

>needing help to counter priest

What deck are you playing that you are having trouble with priest of all classes?

>tfw playing fatigue decks and never attacking face with my minions
Best thing there is in this game

Is Veeky Forums really in trouble now? Where will we go if /hsg/ doesn't survive?

Reminder that if you didn't buy a Veeky Forums Pass you're literally killing this site

>zoo can effortless pump out 60 damage before turn 9

perfectly balanced.

maybe it wouldnt be 90 damage if you played some cards retard