Lol bro do you think we should fit the new A4 and A6 with front bias reactive all wheel drive?

>lol bro do you think we should fit the new A4 and A6 with front bias reactive all wheel drive?
Why would we do that it would be shit then
>yea but lol muh profit margins and MPG's lol dude
Yes but if we do this we'll be handing the fast diesel market to BMW
>dude who cares lol if they want proper AWD just buy an S or RS
ok whatever man

Is VAG the shittest company on the planet?

Yes, yes they are

So why aren't you buying an S?

Yes they are. And audi is the shitfest among the VW universe.

> automatic retard branding for any audi owner

Because if they can't make the lower trim decent, why the fuck am I spending more money on a higher priced trim level? Shit is shit and putting lipstick on a pig still makes it a pig

Then why are you complaining about it instead of ignoring it altogether? The entry version is shit in your eyes, the high end version is shit in your eyes, are you just a whiny cunt?

Wait the new A4 now has front-biased AWD?

Thought the A4's and above had real "quattro" while everything below like the A3 and TT has VW haldex awd?

The A4 has always been front wheel based AWD.

Yep.

Because muh MPG's bro. They claim the car can detect when you're driving like a hooligan and it will "prime" the rear wheels, but fuck that, is it really going to guess I'm about to do a sick burnout on some gravel?

Why would you even care about a car with a 70/30 weight distribution anyway? Even with the RWD bias it still has FWD characteristics. Audi Quattro is a meme.

>i need rally level AWD in a base model grocery getter/business car

Nope, B5 and B6 were 50:50, B7 was 40:60 and I'm not sure about the B8 but it was still a Torsen system I'm certain. The B9 is 100:0.

They were FWD cars, then Audi changed the driveshaft. Not to mention Audi hangs the engine so far in front, it under steers more than a corolla.

t. never driven a fast Torsen Audi
>lol it's chill if the current model is worse than the outgoing one
They won't be shopping carts/business cars in 5-10 years when plebs like me can afford one.

based Audi

>pic related is FWD guys, started its life that way so it is now too.

kys

>whiny
Nah cunt, you're the whiny one more than likely due to shitting on your favorite brand, stop being a badge whore and making piss poor choices for the sake of hoping to impress people

He's not lying though. B5's at least do have a pretty hefty overhang, and the transaxle doesn't really help steering even with 50:50 torque distribution.

>>lol it's chill if the current model is worse than the outgoing one
it's not surprising we're going to be seeing some decently held back vehicles coming out of vag for some time, at least until they recover from any impact their whole scandal had.

>sick burnout
>on some gravel

>he's never driven AWD on gravel

>what is a burnout

also, I'd never do that if I even remotely cared about the car's paint, I don't care how big the mudflaps are

I've been driving like a maniac on gravel and mud for the last week and haven't washed my car since, sure hope when I wash it I don't find a bunch of chips.

BMW and Mercedes have been making faster lower trims since forever so guess Audi just gave up.

You will, tho.
It sucks.

Good thing Audi were thoughtful enough to give me unpainted bumpers.

I bet I find no scratches, bitch.

Ricer triggered.

>implying tiny rocks don't fly and chip your all your body
And you don't even need to be thrashing your car on gravel.

Won't have happened sorry, plus my car looks baller as fuck covered in mud and dust.