You wanna mod your car...in California???

>You wanna mod your car...in California???
BHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

No, but seriously, how -_-

How do you MOD your car? Is that what your asking?

>how -_-
By being old enough to own and drive a car in the first place son.

Just do whatever. Under the radar has always been the way to go with sick mawds.

you got 2 years between smog tests. An engine swap back to original engine is a day's work.

Not really a mod but, I've had neo chrome headlight tint for a few months now and drove by plenty of cops. I haven't been pulled over yet.

Hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha
You've never held a wrench.

CARB legal shit.

Thats why I left the peoples republic of california.

It was cake getting my skyline registered in Nevada, cali would have been a fucking nightmare. Fuck that state.

Not him but he's right.
I live in California and daily a car with an aftermarket supercharger/exhaust whole setup. You just need to swap back to stock every two years and hope you don't get stopped by a cop.

>dat feel

>You wanna mod your car...in New York???

>You wanna own your car at all... in New York???

Wash n rinse bro

CARB legal mods. Limits your options but not by much. If it has the CARB label it will pass smog.

I'm trying to get CARB to give me a straight answer on whether non CARB label mods will pass on direct import if emission tested with the mods. The bureaucracy is a pain in the dick.

Swap in a chevy 350

Swap your milk for ammonia and kill yourself

>le hurr durr kill yourself maymay
So clever user

won't stop until
a) stop spamming your cancer-tier reddit meme
b) you kill yourself

>350
>meme

Literally the only good advice in this thread

>-_-
kys chink

Play GTA V?

What is the best state to live in if you are a car enthusiast?

literally anything except california

>how
Leave.

What about fun roads and weather conditions? Arizona would probably be the best in terms of weather, but I imagine it is pretty boring driving around.

Califag here: They don't rip apart your car to check engine internals, and as long as you aren't going full-racecar on them they'll have no way of knowing. Plus, you WILL have CARB-legal options for superchargers and turbos if you drive stuff that has a huge tuner community like camaros and mustangs. Even Superchargers that aren't CARB legal are still a good option when they're fairly easy bolt on kits. Just remove it before your smog test.

The Jew-beak sillywheels poster knows how to cheat smog. You need only speak his name and he shall appear.

Pass smog levels and any suspension, tint, sound, and light law.

Buy something smog exempt.

How the fuck did he manage to lose control on a straight road?

He caught sight of his beak and went crosseyed.

Under coat my dude

Ausfag here what is smog and why is it every 2 years? Is it like what we call rego which is a yearly check in most states?

Lol, it's not cheating, but I suppose I could get it done. It's not that bad. Everyone with a proper modified car knows someone/can find someone through mutual modified carfags
Flyover state fags will defend that hurr you have to pay someone to pass it, but if you can't afford a couple hundred every 2 years then this isn't the hobby for you.

Smog tech here. I wish I had the knowhow to clean plug a car. I hear there's some fancy computer program that emulates a running car with the correct VIN

Yeah, something like that

sounds kinda similar, it's purely emissions though. have to get certified by the state biannually to keep a valid vehicle registration

>he is a gypsy

Gotta agree that is worth it to pay to pass. Especially if you're registration is around summer. Not spending a day swapping stuff out then another day swapping back in. If you can afford the mods that take all day/afternoon to swap in then you probably can afford to know someone. Last car had headers/no cats. Current car will get same treatment. Only know of a couple people that have been reffed.

Only good thing about living in Alabama. We have zero emission testing.

name one that actually works then

>POR15
isn't really a coating so much as it is a paint that can only go on after you completely strip a surface bare

>fluid film
>attracts dirt, washes off and needs to be reapplied every year

>take CARB legal shit for everything
>spend a day to swap shit out
>or find a guy and pay your way through

Leave the state?

how to trick the machine
1)loosen exhaust headers
2)done