Do you like my Romeo 147? Wanna talk about it please?

Do you like my Romeo 147? Wanna talk about it please?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zl02RW5mSRI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's my first car, and I'm in love with it

I remember your first thread. It's a really good looking car.

My uncle had one years ago, always found it comfortable. Have you done anything to it?

Fuck off cunt, how many threads do you need about this unreliable bucket of shit.

Looks nice man how does it handle ?

You should post some more fresh pics of it, also get those reflectors fixed. The look terrible on such a nice car, when they are in such condition.

Is it automatic? It's fucking automatic isn't it?

Not the op, but i also have driven AR 147.
Fantastic handling most of a time basically I could drive my car with one finger, steering was so sensitive. Acceleration if it's more powerful diesel or a 3.2 Busso is quite good. Only grim with handling comes off in parking. This car is literally worse to park than a Dodge Spirit, despite the fact it's actually smaller, but you get used to it and at least it makes you extra careful on a parking lots.

Sweet. How much did it cost?

4000 €

I have a BMW and have to try out an Alfa sometime. It's perhaps the only real sporty alternative here in Yurop if you disregard special sport cars. The thing I don't like about Alfas is that they are front wheel drive and that they are not as meticulous with design and construction as BMWs, but since everybody raves about how good to drive they are and that they have a "soul" I have to try one one day.

Good modern color combo. But headlights look like they could use some polishing.

threads like this a pure cancer, please go fishing for attention on a fucking alfa forum you fucking faggot

reported

Well, better put that new Giulia on the radar since it's rear wheel drive. Also runors are Giulietta replacement or major FL will make it rear-wheel drive. Presumably 2017 or 2018 new Giulietta or replacement model.

>Wanna talk about it please?
grats you're a true Romeo driver now.

haha it's true man we do like attention

No, and no.

The interior looks like a fucking Punto.

Is this bait? That color looks like shit

Looks safe desu

youtu.be/Zl02RW5mSRI

Nowhere near, also op's edition is poorfag edition, because it doesn't have automatic climate control among others.
>version with climate control and leather seats, but lacks navi.
They modified frontal pylons in 2003 and there were three modification over 10years car was sold. Any 147 after 2003 is much safer, they just didn't bother to do new tests, since it costs money. There were many mods along the life of 147, including Torsen differential in 2007, alfa has a habit of constantly upgrading they models over the course of production with minor details althrough it's sometimes diffucult to see. Some parts may change material etc. Major changes occur with facelifts.

dude... learn to take proper pictures

I'm wondering OP,
Why did you go for this car over, say, a Mercedes, BMW or anything else in the price range?

The maintenance wouldn't have been much worse if at all, at least based on pricing around my area of europe, and you would have gotten a hell of a lot more car for the money.

Fuel economy? (since it's a small italian petrol engine, I'd assume no) Wacky "young driver" regulations? Insurance costs?

I mean I know guys who really love Alfas, despite repeated pleas, cries and interventions by friends and family alike, but those guys usually go for 156, 166, GT etc.

A 147 is equally worthy. What are you talking about? lol

I'm cross-shopping between a 147 1.9 16v JTDm Q2, a 120d 177hp and a 2015 MiTo 1.3.
I'd choose the 147 in a heartbeat if I found that version with less than 100k kms.

Have you driven a 120d?
Or a 3 series?
Or an e class?
I mean, I've always liked 147s for what they are, spunky little economy cars with a sporty flair, but to say they are equally worthy is something someone who hasn't owned a nicer car would say.

How did you manage to over expose almost every single picture?

>Romeo
>Guilietta
italians are fucked

mjet youre better than that. dont get a mito with 95 hp, get the 150hp like im doing literally hope i can get a q2

The 147 Q2 is far sexier than a 120d, imo.

The Mito would be nice because it'd still have a warranty. But it's been quite hard to find a 147 Q2 with less than 100k.

Plus, I was saying the 147 is an equally worthy Alfa. As in, it still has that Alfa flair.
I wasn't saying it was comparable to a 3 series, or whatever.