How does one identify a aut/o/ enthusiast in real life?

How does one identify a aut/o/ enthusiast in real life?

pic related but shitbox sedan

severe autism

The stupid hat, sunglasses (typically aviators), and usually a blue plaid shirt, untucked over skinny jeans that may or may not have holes in them. Usually wears Vans shoes too, and if they're into diesel then tan workboots.

he said auto enthusiasts, not faggots

Is that Sam Hyde?

Don't forget they also vape and have those giant hole earrings.

I drive by the bus stop.

Dragon dildo shifter

Less than 1% of Veeky Forums actually owns a car and does mechanical work on it.

thats just tacky. for what reason?

less than 1%of Veeky Forums are true enthusiasts then.

Mind you I hate working on cars but I do it anyways

i can tell an otist because they drive a shitheap to the car show then talk shit and actually hate on other peoples rides

But I wear tan workboots because I work in them.

>tfw your 'tan' workboots are so scuffed and stained they're practically black by this point but Jamal and Tyrone can still go buy a brand new pair every week with their crack money to make sure the price stays high

The footwear is the least of what makes them huge faggots.

Find the angrier loner faggot at the meet standing by his shitbox with no one paying attention to him. That's the vast majority of the board's users.

The rest are indistinguishable from normal car guys. You wouldn't know me from any other dude at the meet.

>vast majority of baord users
>having an actual car
Cannot reconcile. Please consult your system admin.

From the aura of faggotry and cancer that surrounds them.

This goes for all forms of "enthusiasts".

Fair enough. I forgot that 80% of Veeky Forums drives their mom's car. 15% have cars that don't run. 4% have shitboxes. 0.9% have motorcycles and the rest have decent to nice cars.

When does one get promoted from a normal car goy to an euphoric enthusiast?

My tan workboots are worn down to the steel in some places, and my carhart jeans do have holes

Although my diesel is lifted, chipped and loud (cry me a river I enjoy it) I haul bobcats, buckets, gravel and other equipment daily

>mfw people still assume I'm compensating
>mfw I actually own an 02' jetta for empegees

Define "decent" and "nice".

That`s nice, do you want a medal?

I drive my mum's car when I can't be bothered to deal with mine bunnyhopping in every gear because it wants me to rag the fucking shit out of it everywhere. My mum's car is nice and cozy.

Yes pls

When they stop posting retarded questions like this on an anime message board.

Not falling apart? Well maintained? Not powered by a coke bottle displacement, high strung piece of cardboard?

Like a relatively new Accord which is really clean. The people with fast, immaculate, or rare cars are fucking unicorns on this board.

Whatever you've gotta do to get to the corner store, I guess. Me? I'm happy with my fat Challenger.

I think working on a car can be enjoyable, but it has to be in good shape and a 2 post lift has to be involved. On the floor barely able to squeeze under something that was kind of a hack job isn't great.

Pretty much this. I don't mind wrenching if I like the car and I have a proper setup.

Crawling around in dirt struggling just isn't enjoyable.
>Dropping a transmission just to find out you didn't jack it up high enough to clear an exit whilst on a transmission jack

what the fuck is the difference

>gonna race me with your skateboard?

keeping it stock
>waves from other owners who kept it stock
>occasional semi-stanced/lowered civic with painted rims ignores me
this is great
th-thanks ozarks, for being hilly and making hellaflush even more impossible

Would any of you faggots flag me down if I put an "Veeky Forums" decal on my backwindow?
Maybe something clever like "Veeky Forumsk/"

I would probably treat you like a female driver in a lifted truck - stay a safe distance away and hope you can get where you're going without throwing a fit

Veeky Forumsh/ Veeky Forumsk/ represent
le Veeky Forumstaku army has arrived

Their car will be plastered with WAT stickers

Use gloves you tard

I'm in medicine and have to keep my hands clean. I wear gloves while wrenching so my hands are clean

>letting carcinogenic chemicals soak into your skin
laughinggirls.jpg

>Living breathing and eating shit that will give you cancer anyways becuase you exist.

Just look in front of my house

>Pic related

400 drz Suzuki reporting in for that 0.9

>aut/o/ enthusiast
You mean an auto enthusiast, or an Veeky Forumstist? There's a difference.

looks like this

Nah. You're in the wrong here. 2v1.
>working on your car makes you an enthusiast
Hahahahahaha

no enthusiast is complete without a numale beard

same thing these days

>>working on your car makes you an enthusiast
>Hahahahahaha

This.

>being so poor you have to do your own maintenance

>the guy who puts a fartcan on his civic is more of an enthusiast than jay leno

someone here actually said this unironically

Fuck this stupid glamorization of working on your car. As if doing basic maintenance on your own is something to be proud of or makes you more of a man or enthusiast.

so spending a shit ton of money on cars is how you become enthusiast?

cool story, retired white guy who loves 70s and 80s euro shitboxes

Man I just don't want anybody touching my car. I know I can do it right myself.

>i am a car enthusiast because I do what I am supposed to
Wow

I never claimed that, I'm just explaining why I do my own repairs and maintenance. I have the know how, the tools, the means. I don't get the big deal

>muffled eurobeat playing in the backround...

>Not having a dragon dildo shifter that spews cum when down shifting.

I know I don't do my own work lol. I have enough know how to know that I need to get X to make my car do X better. I'll honestly leave the doing to the professionals who would be less likely to fuck things up

Replace car with penis and I'm right there with you

Are obscenely large bundles of black ice just an Veeky Forums think or what, because I only hear about it here but I've seen it in public a few times now.

What makes one an enthusiast then?

enthusiasm?

spbp

Don't you mean an autism/o/?

Why does working on your own shitbox not constitute enthusiasm then?

Are you enthusiastic about the job?

I can tell you I absolutely hate working on my winter beater. I only fix it myself because I can't justify paying someone shop rate to turn a wrench.

>non-SHO taurus
why

This is only stance and Initial D faggots.

Can confirm for germany, but that is how everybody looks these days

wtf i hate starions now

>"omg I love cars so much, I'm such an enthusiast!"
>"oh cool! Can you help me change my oil?"
>"ugh I don't know how to do that... I just like cars man, I don't know how to do that kind of stuff"

Wrong, I'd never refer to myself as an "enthusiast" like a pleb.

Stickers

the gloves they do nothing

what you are looking for is a poseur
you can enjoy something without understanding it or putting any real effort into it
it takes fuck all effort to dabble in performance and instagram like the wore you are

you will not spot the people who have any real interest in some thing simply because
>THEY SPEND MORE TIME DOING THINGS THAN THEY SPEND TELLING OTHERS ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE DOING FFS!!!!!!

A Crown vic Police Interceptor.

by bouncing on your boys dick

>you will not spot the people who have any real interest in some thing simply because
>THEY SPEND MORE TIME DOING THINGS THAN THEY SPEND TELLING OTHERS ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE DOING FFS!!!!!!

Best post of the thread.

Most car enthusiasts have manual transmissions. If you hear an "enthusiast" kind of car pulling away with a slushbox transmission, they're either a woman, a very effeminate man, or a poor teenager.

It is a SHO ya dumbass.

Fuck you Zach

Actually more Wayfarers than Aviators.