twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wtf, I love the modern 3 series now.

>People keep calling our cars pigfat
>we need to lose some weight
>glass weighs a lot, lets have less glass

kek

ITT: retards who have no idea how cars work thinking they're experts

It's ok

Are you kids really this shit at driving or just mad you are too poor to afford one? When I'm in my camaro I feel like I'm in a fast as fuck tank. I'm sorry you guys are manlets and can't see over the steering wheel and so shit a driving that you don't know how to drive a vehicle with limited visibility. Go back to drivers ed

Ignoring this retard false flagging the short version is the entire Camaro would have had to be rebuilt and it wouldn't be able to fit its engine if it had windows you could actually see out of.

Shame because the lack of windows is the only reason I won't buy one

Whats the wheelbase of these two cars? Looks the same in the picture but pretty sure thats scaling.

If they're similar, lol at GM.

>When I'm in my camaro I feel like I'm in a fast as fuck tank

holy fuck, that makes the 3 look lightweight

>yfw camaros were designed for Asians

But the mustang has an engine that's bigger in every dimension and it still seems to have heaps more visibility. Isn't the LS/LT selling point that it is a powerful but compact v8? What part of the design forces them to keep such a high front clip?

lol that literally makes the Camaro look shopped

that's why these Veeky Forums shoops are so great. they open the eyes for people who didn't see the madness in this current design fad before

lmao

Underrated

really makes u think...

I actually own a 2016 2ss, unlike everyone who talks shit. After a few minutes of driving the car off the lot, you couldnt care less about the visibility. The blind zone notifiers are fantastic. It is too bad they dont come on the 1ss.

Damn

For some reason the luxury brands have nicer proportions on their entry sport-luxury cars

They have a DOHC V6 option. They need height for the engine

The M4 (or 4-Series) would be a better comparison since they're both coupes

the thing under the camaro looks like it's melting

Motortrend already compared them: the M4 sucks compared to the Camaro

I don't like modern automotive design trends.

Dam the top car looks cozy as heck

...on the racetrack and on your wallet maybe

It's weird because the Camaros look great in person, but the BMW just looks like another bland yuro car.
For me, '90-'00 German cars were the pinnacle of style.

>The blind zone notifiers are fantastic.
WHY DO WE NEED BLIND SPOT NOTIFIERS

HOW ABOUT SOME FUCKING WINDOWS YOU CAN SEE OUT OF, SWEET BABY JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

The interior sucks as well

You know that all memes aside the Giulietta QV smashes the M4? It's really not the benchmark any more, that's the C63

can you stop oppressing people please?

>Guys how do we make our car look modern?
>LETS GET RID OF THE WINDOWS!
>But the driver needs to be able to see, Steve!
>NO, LETS GET RID OF THE WINDOWS!

t. mr. manlets

>only tall people can see out of camaros

actually anyone can, thanks to the seating position being so high in order to appeal to its market: ageing boomers with bad knees who cant get into actual low sporty cars anymore

That's the target audience for almost all expensive cars since boomers are the ones with money to blow

Except for exotic supercars, those are bought by 20-something-year-old sons of Arab oil sheiks

WHERE DID IT GO SO WRONG

I'm a manlet and I actually feel pretty claustrophobic in a Camaro. The A pillars are fucking gigantic.

Why drive? Just walk you fucking sperg

Because it is just another bland euro car, and Veeky Forums has terminal shit(box) taste.

Can you seriously not tell the Mustang just has a higher roof and actually higher doors? Get a crossover if you just want to sit really high like a soccer mom.

The Camaro is slightly high sided but mostly it's 3" lower with a shorter, flatter roof. Which is normally more appealing unless your brown, Asian, or your life is consumed with memes. It looks fucking stupid with a sedan sized roof.

>Giulietta QV
I don't know what that obvious FWD french shit is.
Better than the Camaro x1000, you've never sat in both.

>muh camaro is better since it's lower and has better center of gravity and stuff
>actual racecar has better visibility

>when I'm in my camaro I feel like I'm in a fast as fuck tank
>I think my camaro is fast as fuck

I'm sorry that you think your camaro is fast. It's a shame that the cousinfuckers will never be in a fast car.

So wanting to see outside of the car makes me a soccer mom? Rear visibility is whatever, mirrors are fine. But I truly enjoy seeing out the front. I think it's a great feature.

I'm 5'4 manlet and i feel fine in the car. People complaining about the windows should just settle for the inferior mustang and shut up.

kek

Even though the IS is the ugly-duckling, I would still go for it.

>not including the C-class, arguably the best looking of the entry sedans this year

>filters

And neither have you

But still
>$80k car
>cloth seats from a base model 3 series

t. bus rider

If you lost a war against your retarded cousin, what does that make you? A super retard or something?

>someone dislikes a car I like
>Le bus rider! BTFO!

Agreed. Sat it in a base model C-Class last week and it honestly felt more expensive than it is.

There's a difference between disliking a car and straight up lying about it. The Camaro is not slow.

>Inb4 but compared to a million dollar car blah blah blah

What are you implying?

hes implying a blind spot

He shouldn't blame the car because he doesn't know how to drive and is a manlet

All the drivers education in the world won't give you godlike spatial awareness

I can only recommend becoming a commercial truck driver for five years to get the practice in

camaros really aren't that bad

just make sure you use your mirrors and there shouldn't be any issues

out of all the cars on the road, i've never had a camaro change lanes into me. but there have been several SUVs, minivans, etc, all cars with massive greenhouses

You want me to learn how to use my mirrors? Are you kidding me? You realize how much work it is to turn my head slightly, I am 5 foot 5 and can't even see over the steering wheel!!! All cars should be like smart cars but with bigger windows and sensors all over it so I don't have to turn my head

Am I the only one around here who likes cars with smaller windows?

Is this the thread where poorfags meme about cars they can't afford?

look at all those faggots coming out of the woodwork

Out of the pony cars, it is the absolute slowest. Even the new zl1, with the most powerful production engine GM has ever built (650 hp) is not as powerful as the gt500 from 2013 or the hellcat. It seems like GM has realized that no matter what they put out, fanboys will eat it up and praise it as the greatest thing ever built.

yes

It used to be cool
Until the belt line became a neck line
Shits uncalled for at this point

I love coupes with no B pillar but why are the windows 7 inches tall?

can you dog even fit its head out of this back window?

S coupe is realy pushing it. Impossible to not look like manlet in that car.

btw, no b pillar is pure sex

my old CL600
pretty top tier
also the older 850 bmws pretty good

Looks really nice. What do you dd now?

03 S600 and a FRC corvette

/thread

Your miata will never be as cool or as good as a camaro.

Why would you want a tank? Tanks are slower than cars, have inferior touge ability.

She looks neat brotha.

0/10

Did I not say fast as fuck tank? Learn2read

So who would win? The mustang being weighed down by a 400 pound man or the camaro being driven by a manlet who should be driving a smart car

Fucking lost

camaro still has the better performance metrics

Did they died?

>he lives in reality
>therefore he must be a troll!

>Fast
>Camaro
>Tank

Wachu smoking nigger?

>Camaro is the slowest
>Hes not trolling

Are you another retard or a samefag?

lol that their hair stays on fire from the massive amount of products

youtube.com/watch?v=kG6veF_34QE

In terms of the best one you can buy, aka the absolute best the engineers could do with their respective companies, the Camaro is, in fact, the slowest. The gt500 topped 650 hp in 2013, and the hellcats topped 700 (I know, """""707""""") 2 years ago, and the camaro is just now reaching 650. That means it is literally years behind Ford and Dodge (especially when you factor in le 2 valves and le pushrod memes). But I will concede that when you go down to base poorfag models, the camaro is the best value. I would still take the Mustang though, since I rather dislike my cousin's mullet.

>I dont know what power to weight ratio is

You forget the challanger is an obese piece of shit. See

Ugly asf

As for you, I'm well aware of power to rate ratio.

Camaro zl1: 5.9 hp/pound
Hellcat: 6.29 hp/pound
GT350R: 6.9 hp/pound

You were saying?
So you think that a tesla is a pony car? Did you not read the first 4 words? Everyone knows that a tesla is quicker than all the pony/muscle cars. Have you seen the video of one raping a McLaren?

The current M3/M4 look pretty nice, but they're damn mediocre to drive. I worked for a BMW tuner until last year and we had one of the first F80s in NA, and all of us were totally let down by the experience. Damn fast, but you'd hardly know it from the driver's seat.

>Camaro zl1
>basing it off the 2015 and not 2017

kys

>gmfangggrl so mad she had to fake lap times

Oops! My mistake. Since I couldn't find an official curb weight for 2017, I'll just take Chevy's word and say it lost 200 pounds.

The 2015 weighed 4,374 pounds. Take 200 off that you get 4,174 pounds. Divide that by """""""" 650"""""""" hp, you get 6.421 hp/pound. Which, I concede, means it's power to weight ratio is better than the 2 year old dodge. Congrats, you've made me prove to myself that chevy could've competed excellently 2 years ago.

Oh and also:

>posting completely unrelated lap times