aqiu384.github.io/smt4a-tool/

>How to avoid spoilers
pastebin.com/LMEedWHf (embed)

>Participate in the current /smtg/ sings:
collabedit.com/uvwta
pastebin.com/dKLqugTC (embed)

>MTII translation project
dmanufacture.com/t-dds2.php?build=5
(This build is downloadable and playable)

>Starter guide
i.imgur.com/zJcYpuE.png (embed)

>Tips and tricks
pastebin.com/bd3Bgfj8 (embed)

>Artbook, soundtrack, manga, and other downloads
pastebin.com/NqLRYf5n (embed)

>OST links
pastebin.com/kLbYxjFU (embed)

>Misc. translations
pastebin.com/kmMsiz1d (embed)

>Booru
smtg.booru.org/

>Recommended reading pastebin.com/YppqPPjf (embed)

>SMT If... Tips & Tricks:
pastebin.com/KiwVr9Vy (embed)

>Running Giten Megami Tensei in windowed mode with Chiitrans:
pastebin.com/0gguMLyL (embed)
pastebin.com/21W8HmWY (embed)

Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

comecomecatfood.blog.fc2.com/
github.com/astronautlevel2/BootNTR/releases/tag/3.4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ONE

Got a SMT4:A question: Does the Gun Plemora/Crit Eye works with Desperate hit?

SOMETHING'S

MORE

The protagonist unseals krishna like a retard but thinks he's qualified to rule because a crazy skeleton told him so.

Krishna is never implied once in game to not be benevolent. Even when alone he still talks positively about humans, talks about love, talks about wanting to free people from yhvh, and honestly comes off very nice all around. The only "negative" about his ending is that people will still have gods over them. But literally no ending has an alternative that lacks that, making it a moot point. In fact, you could probably have just struck a deal with krishna outright saying that he can fuse with you but you retain your own mind, and you fight yhvh together. Then the "human in charge kind of" element is preserved also. There is no reason to not vote for krishna in 20XX.

Are there stats incense yet?

Post waifus.

*stats incense DLC, not the HP/MP one

Do Breath and Desperate hit scale with MAG? Because Demonee-ho does absurd damage with those even with a shit 50 MAG.

Hordes drop incenses.

Did Merkabah and Lucifer know that the Flynn during the stand down was a fake? It seems like they did. Why the fuck didn't they say anything?

Guise please, I'm trying to fuse a Demonee-ho and I'm not sure what the fuck I should put in.

Why would they say anything? What difference does it make. No one would believe them.

If both of them said it I'm pretty sure people would listen. They both had a sizable group of people on their side. Not to mention they had a cease fire in the first place because the divine powers were a problem. They should have noticed they were making their play and not been retarded.

I don't think they knew it was Shesha, just that it wasn't Flynn/a messiah
Lucifer said it and the Hunters just shouted him down, they're complete retards, not worth saving

In that case, they probably didn't realize. You think that if they realized the divine powers were there they'd ignore it?

When does that even happen? I don't remember it.

If you stop the citizens from getting themselves killed by attacking Merkabah, they misinterpret it as you protecting Merkabah, and throw stones at you.

try to stop the hunters when Flynn sends them after Merkabah suicidally, instead of taking advantage of it
they yell at you and even Merkabah is disgusted with them

I'm playing FES from scratch because I somehow suddenly got gud at exploring tartarsauce, reached LV30 around the end of July.
What's the first purseowner I should consider dumping all my cards on?

Also, do levels affect damage dealt/taken? I feel like they do, but I'm not too sure.

Oh fuck, gotta link, I wanna buy that

is this our haru meme

Haru meme is more exotic

What is this haru meme?

We can have multiple memes.

The part of your life where you did not know this fact is now over.

>The VA for my Persona waifu cosplayed as my IV waifu
This woman is perfection

This?

Imagine Nocturne was remade on SMTIV's engine and vice versa, retaining everything about the systems of the time the other game released. Which game would be better? Any of them would be better/worse?

Lucifer certainly knew

Just look at that smug

>that haircut animation

front shots and anime in general are a mistake

Wait, wasn't Apocalypse supposed to have three endings?
I could swear they advertised it as "choose peace, anarchy, or freedom" for so long. And now the only real endings we have are bonds and massacre.

The promotional pin set is even still peace, anarchy, and freedom, even though peace and anarchy have fuck all to do with anything except arguably the bad endings where you side with Lucifer or Merk.

They cut the freedom route

Its salvation

The pin set is just a peace symbol, an anarchy symbol, and Dagda's 4-leafed clover.

Well, steven calls the real endings both forms of neutrality. So there's law, chaos, and neutrality. Both neutral endings talk about freedom. And you can argue that rejecting the first two puts you on the neutral nroute in general, it just splits again later on.

If I side with Law can I too call people I don't like filth and kill them in the name of the Lord?

Peace and Anarchy refer to the Early Bad Law and Chaos endings. Freedom refers to both Bonds and Massacre.

You can do that either way.

Yes

deep neutral involving hook and gauntlet when

???

Does she want the dick?

pssst dagda is walter

is this you, user

THICC

How should I use my gems in Nocturne? Should I stock on them until near the end to use them?

Buy Elementals.

Totally.

Why would they? Humans in IVA are complete fucking retards.

Is 4 worth playing if I've already beaten 4:A? I've heard that it has a fuckload of problems that make me not want to play it but those archangel designs look pretty metal and I'm interested in what Walter and Jonathan's deal is.

>fuckload of problems
Elaborate

Headcanon time. We know that you kill yhvh on law in II. And we know that vishnu in the form of krishna was on the law side in I. Does this mean that you kill yhvh so that krishna can replace him and bring mankind salvation? Tbh he should stop hanging around with polytheistic cancer and just admit he is the true god. Hinduism is ultimately monotheistic in a sense anyways.

Yes, you should play 4. Considering you already know what'll happen, its a good idea to see the things leading up to 4A

>Considering you already know what'll happen

Obviously not since IVA changes the ending. Also you know, changes the personality of some of the characters.

YHVH comes back, he even says that as he dies that he'll be back sometime soon because people can't live without him.

Also you kill YHVH in literally every path in SMT2. Law leaves you with the Gabriel's blessings and likely Satan's in what you did was right. Chaos leaves you with the demon's blessing that he'll help you out even if you're cursed by YHVH. Neutral leaves you by yourself, likely cursed to be in Nocturne.

Krishna is just someone arguing over who gets to lead the universe, honestly he should be happy enough that DDS is basically a universe where they rule. They don't need every universe.

Now that I think about it, any route with Krishna winning is probably DDS universe.

MP for physical attacks (this was a big problem in 4A as well), strength being a useless stat, apparently being piss easy after the first couple hours.

So my game bugged out around where I uncover true evil and I can't unlock the elevators in reverse hills. Anyone just want to summarize what happens after so I can move onto apocalypse?

Does anybody have the screencap of Power calling Asahi a clown?

I need it

Quick question:

Is there any way to go Bonds and have Nozomi kick it?

I honestly think she might be my least favorite character in any mainline SMT game.

I mean, first of all, she just keeps going on and on about how she's the Queen of the Fairies. Everytime a character mentions they have to do something important, she mentions it in someway.

Secondly, holy shit, she's such an obnoxious, controlling piece of shit. She threatens to kill me if I go along with Dagda's plan, then acts all buddy buddy like she's actually got my interests in heart. Excuse me for not being eager to shake someones hand after they just threatened to shoot me.

She's wilfully blind to the nature of the universe. Stephen, Krishna and Dagda all outright tell her why there are good reasons for the universe to change and she has no actual arguments against this. She just goes back to her old spiel about protecting the fairies and shit. It's not that there aren't arguments against the universe changing, it's that she's too far up her own ass to actually think about it.

Finally, her definition of 'friendship' is all kinds of fucked up. According to her, friendship is blindly going along with whatever your friends want, regardless of your own wishes. She keeps talking about how if even a part of you values them you won't go with Dagda's plan, without even considering the fact that you could value them quite a lot and still want to go with Dagda's plan. That plan didn't necessitate their deaths. Literally nobody had to die except the demon and angel worshiping nutjobs. They all died because they opposed you.

The very idea that you could consider them friends, but not want the same thing as them is alien to her. And it's absurd.

Look at Walter and Jonathan. Despite literally fusing with the embodiments of Chaos and Law, they still consider Flynn, Isabeau and even Navarre to be friends, and the feeling seems to be mutual.

He didn't actually say soon. The games leave it ambiguous about what or when or what the connotations of this are. If everything came back right away just as strong as before then there'd be no reason to even bother fighting, since no one could really win. The games take place in our universe, where nothing was implied to have happened on an apocalyptic scale for most of it. So whatever you can do to them it makes them inert for long enough.

Dunno where to buy, I guess it was made by this guy: comecomecatfood.blog.fc2.com/

Duh. Yhvh says he comes back if people seek his salvation. We don't need that bullshit if we have krishna's.

Fuck off Asahi, I just want to live a life with Toki.

>quick question
>17 lines of text

>that dickless ballsack

yes, Danu is the villain

The question itself was pretty quick though.

She even admits she's a mid-tier girl

How is the english voice acting for Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers? I usually don't mind playing atlus games with english voice acting but if it's really bad I'll go with the undub.

Also like her art was way better in IV. She just looks stupid in this game.

Krishna's salvation just leads us to DDS eventually user. That universe isn't much better.

I feel like SMT4A is a good argument that most demons don't see the point in fighting anymore unless they reformat the universe.

You either seal them like SJ did to YHVH or fuck off to another universe like SMT4A. Otherwise he just comes back and goes back to doing whatever.

So she's not good at fighting. She won't need to fight as your goddess. Who cares?

Why cant I deliver Futotama? The hunter's association won't take him

>he still has to take photos with his phone rather than screencapping
Get with the times, old man.

>Futotama

getting ntr to work on 11.1 is a chore

I don't think that's what she meant by average, friend. The only girl she's got more "personality" than is Toki after all.

There's really no indication it has anything to do with DDS other than all the Hindu names.

It's easy now. You need the bat file or whatever it was from before but here's the new CIA

github.com/astronautlevel2/BootNTR/releases/tag/3.4

Are you talking about boob size? Because 1: huge ones aren't that great anyways, and average is better, and 2: she's 15, and so her boobs are still growing.

Where is the Tougu Gosho?

Do I still need to have the dev version of Luma?

I'm just saying that arguments that Krishna will lead us to the "best" universe are just him being a silver tongue snake.

DDS shows that even a universe lead by his religion's pantheon is just as ready to be soiled into shit.

Is the Master Suit the last reward from doing sidequests? Am I finally free?!

Uh huh. Nice excuse.

Go big or go flat, your average girls have no place in a world of strength.

Not every universe that has an iteration of one pantheon's gods in charge is identical. In some of them the gods came after the observation. In others, they simply aren't all the same types of entity. Which nocturne showed. Krishna's universe is obviously very different than DDS, since one of those is a normal world with hindu gods, and one is the hindu idea of liberation.

I got it before I did all the sidequests.

>go big or go flat.

user, sometimes balance is the best.

Fuck, that anime was so bad yet I couldn't stop watching it. Marika best girl.

Says the guy who hangs around with a little girl all day, wherever the hell he spends his time.

Is this guy powerful or just a poser?

Are you seriously asking? Because the DLC implies he's one of the strongest beings in existence.

Yeah.

No, Inanna wants her powers back from Danu so that she can fully exist again. Without it, she can't last long or maintain proper control of Toki. I don't know whether it's because of the bad writing or the dub, but Inanna comes off looking sympathetic while Danu needing the power to protect the fairies look like a bitch who refuses to revive her mother.

Not as far as I know, no. I don't have it as far as I'm aware.

I absolutely hated her too.

It really bugged me that she has a source of power on par with Nanashi (should be even stronger than that after Inanna), but she can't do fucking ANYTHING and then claims the only way you succeeded was because everyone worked together.

Like, why is she saying she can't lead the fairies without the FAIRY QUEEN power if the only power she ever uses is a regular fucking shotgun that they have to make a point of her loading every other cutscene with her in it? Like they say Asahi is useless, but at least she could outheal you being so much as hurt by Adramalech's flames. What does Nozomi contribute to a fight, story-wise? She doesn't even summon demons.

And when Dagda abandons Nanashi and he's dying, she doesn't even have a kneejerk moment to save him when she's the only one who could by just giving Danu to Nanashi. Because it's just so important that she's the FAIRY QUEEN that that's not even an option, as her friend is exploding blood from every orifice.

>Humans in IVA are complete fucking retards.
In 4 too. Really. SMT is the sort of series that can only do good writing in side games.

I would say no. 4 is much, much worse than 4A. The only thing 4 does well is make Eastern Kingdom of Mikado and the Samurai come across better in the setting and give you a law end that makes more thematic sense, even if it is essentially the same end.

The game itself is incredibly dull, paced horribly. Smirk gives a dodge boost so huge as to effectively render anyone smirking immortal for the duration of the smirk and a damage boost far greater than the crit we have now, so the game becomes a glorified slot machine with a smirk guaranteeing a wipe of most, if not all, of your team.

The dungeons are shit and you already redid every good one from 4 in 4A.

Still, if you must have more SMT for 3DS, it's not THAT bad. It's playable. Will surely be close to 10bux in the next Fatlus eshop sale, though they have put every other game down to 10bux FIRST and are desperately trying to avoid giving us SMT4 that cheap.

That said if you're smart, you have it for free.

SMT4's plot is so nonexistent and weak that the 4A "spoilers" mean jack and shit.

Haven't played the dlc. Who is he?

ONE