How hard would it be to make a geo metro beat a mclaren f1...

how hard would it be to make a geo metro beat a mclaren f1? my friend has one and he keeps beating me around the corners. i need to find a way to take the battle to him and win back my street cred and gf.

Other urls found in this thread:

metroxfi.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=oUQk24VBF4s
fastestlaps.com/models/mclaren-f1,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

With Rocket Red paint and enough stickers, anything is possible.

Make it a fuel economy contest.

remove the front seat out of the car, and instal it in better car I don't know the stats of mclaren but i think the new corvette stingray(cheapest option) should do the trick and at the end send the metro to the scrapyard

isn't there a way to make the metro beat the mclaren? you guys should be able to tune it with a laptop and a night.

throw it off a cliff

throw yourself off a cliff you nigger

The lambingo's got you covered.

Take him on the downhill.

fucking newfags I swear....now I'm contemplating wether summerfagging is actually a myth

anyway you will never achieve even 200mph in a geo metro due to aerodynamics

but you could beat it in quarter mile drag races and highly technical roads and tracks

just get a honda k24 (or maybe an nsx engine swap if it'll fit), rebuild it with higher strength and quality parts (try going forged over cast when searching), install twin turbos the size of gary if spongebob was as tall as shaq, and set it in

you also need to highly upgrade your suspension and brakes

carbon ceramics, a rear independent swap (if it wasn't already), a good drop of let's say like 2 inches, and high quality non-ebay suspension parts will put the cherry on top and possibly make a metro that can beat a mclaren f1 in certain cases

oh and don't forget a hefty roll cage

now don't expect this to be cheap at all whatsoever....if money is an issue I'm afraid you're fucked

She's not worth it m8

red 'uns go fasta

>dis git noes

ecoboost?

go full initial D on it

>take Mclaren F1
>remove body
>take Geo Metro
>remove body
>put Geo Metro body on Mclaren F1 chassis
>spend a few grand on some top notch driving schools
>spend a few grand on retuning Mclaren to be a gas guzzling freak of nature
>beat your friend
>get laid all day er day

You can convert your Geo Metro into a Ferrari. See link.
>metroxfi.com/

You gonna wanna swap a Vtec honda motor in the Geo, you gonna need some underglow,A spoiler for downforce,You're gonna need some gauges to let you know how the car is running I'd recommend an oil,water and battery voltage meter gauges, A five inch exhaust tip and of course to handle all the added horsepower you're need a Glowshift shift knob.
Also you're gonna need a fire extinguisher just in case

Ill just say what everyone on civic forms tell people to do with d17s
K swap it then stance
>Tfw stancing is gay
>K swapping is good if you have money to blow
Actually for that cash just get a civic.
Red makes it 3x the speed of a regular car.

You forgot the nitrous, two of the big ones, and a laptop to tell him when there's danger to his manifold.

Hamann does custom modification for Geo metro. I hope you get your GF back soon.

You forgot the short throw dipstick.

Oh shit how could I forget, I've been out of the game man

Challenge him to a parallel parking contest

would a spoon engine work well?

You probably need a spoiler for rear downforce, and a front splitter for the front. Also run flat sheet the whole length underneath for the ground effect. K&n air filter and a sports exhaust and it'll be giving him a run for his money.

>someone makes a genuine engineering question
>Veeky Forums doesnt know the answer
>resorts to shitposting and sarcasm
Classic

This Daihatsu Charade ran a 1:40 at Sidney Motorsports Park. I can't find lap times anywhere for the F1 though.

/thread

challenge him to a race over speed bumps the f1 will either destroy itself on them or go slow enough you can win its all about ground clearance with a speed bump race

>engine blowing contest

Pull all his fuses out, then take a shit in the fusebox

Pretty sure this would spank a McLaren F1 on a really tight track.

youtube.com/watch?v=oUQk24VBF4s

>dogbox for 140whp
>140whp

Make sure that you get a triple level rear wing though

same person who banned gamurget and dh gate links

Tofu shop decals on the sides

Faster shift times are always better especially on a narrow ass powerband

Not much metro left in that but ups for whatever that fucking diffuser is, got any ones from the back?

Inb4 not a metro, desu never seen one wouldnt have noticed

Okay, so the Scorch Racing S15 ran a 1:24 at this same event, and a 0:52 at Tsukuba the same year. That puts the AMP Racing at an expected 1:02 at Tsukuba, by scaling by factor of 62%. According to fastestlaps.com/models/mclaren-f1, the F1 laps Tsukuba in 1:04. Therefore, these guys' supermini Geo Metro competitor is in fact faster than a McLaren F1.

At this point it's not really a Daihatsu, either.

Here's the radiator. The front just has the intercooler.

You are the MAN, ive always loved diffusers when they work,

I hope you're not thinking I had anything to do with that. My car is a fucking wreck.

Anyway, if you like stupid fast shitboxes, I've got a few more to post. This one is a FWD Eclipse convertible with a custom hardtop. It was 5 seconds faster than the Charade at WTAC '14, which would put it right around 1:00 flat at Tsukuba using our earlier guesstimate.

Park it in front of the McLaren.

You're welcome.

Nice horse, dick.

Oh of course, anything less would just be ridiculous.

>lose the weight
>get stuff like air filters
>decat and de-egr if possible
>add turbo?
Then run on a track that has a shitload of corners and relies on acceleration. This is the only way without an engine swap.

This.

Get a japanese 100km/h ding chime thing and pump that love is in danger and/or night fever, impossible to lose

10/10