So the furfaggot with the stupid blue truck set up a LLC in Montana because he doesn't want to pay sales tax when he...

So the furfaggot with the stupid blue truck set up a LLC in Montana because he doesn't want to pay sales tax when he moves.

Look it up - Angry Ute LLC - app.mt.gov/bes/

God bless his degenerate soul

>If you would like to purchase information on the principals (i.e., officers, directors, members, managers, partners, etc) associated with this entity, select the button below. You will be assessed $2.00 for each search you perform.

Hm. Who wants to doxx him?

I dont see the issue

Fuck it, I'll do it.

Well it's illegal for one
>tax evasion

I dont see the issue

Alex pls go

Im not alex.
Still dont see the issue

Same here; would someone explain how this is tax evasion (as opposed to tax avoidance)?

OK, so I paid the $20...the only information I got back was his registered agent. Nothing about the furfaggot.

so the furfaggot tricked one of us in to paying $20 to the Montana secretary of state?

you can register any business name, any domain name. Just claim it's your real last name, the word that's offensive, suddenly the state has to make the jump to be anti-PC, you can claim they're racist etc. Also keep in mind most states charge $100+ to officially form a business so why would you not accept this

It's not evasion you retard.
It's also not illegal.
You own a company that's out of Montana.
The company owns the car.

bump for le angry ute owner's tax evasion

Isn't fursuit memetruck lad in jail for dealing? How would he do this behind bars?

Also requesting that pic of him getting cuffed next to the truck.

He must be out on bail.

You're thinking of frosty

Why not just report him to the IRS for tax evasion?

Wait, that faggot lives in Montana? Jesus fucking Christ, all hope is lost.

bump; can someone in Montana help us screw over this fuck?

>thinking he's not already doxxed
>being this new

It's not fucking illegal, dumbass. This is the law working as intended.

not your personal army

Found Angry Ute.

rule two

Depends, some states laws say otherwise,

If the car is parked in SC for more than 90 days and isn't regsitered then it is illegal.

Not that its entirely enforceable though.

Do not talk about fight club?

fuck off faggot

dude lmao hes' been doxxed multiple times in the last few years....I've been on his private FB n shit

The one with some snownigger last name?

God I have seen his truck on King street the last THREE times I have been in Boone. Couldn't get my damn phone out fast enough to take a picture

>can't get my gun out fast enough to shoot him
ftfy

>ywn own Dick's Butte manufacturing company

Why the fuck would Alex be moving out to Montana? He's strictly a NEET so it would make sense to stay at his parents place as long as possible.

Drug dealing counts as "employment" for these purposes, so no, not a NEET.

>because he doesn't want to pay sales tax when he moves.

Some rich people set up non-profit corporations that provide sinecure jobs and/or stipends to their offsping as well as maintain ownership of vehicles or property. Thus, there is the business savings on taxes which people don't get as private citizens. It also makes the indirectly inherited wealth divorce-court resistant since the spouse can't really sue that non-profit for the money in it. Some of these have continued for multiple generations of progeny. I first learned of them when I lived in Arizona and one of the "snowbirds" (winter visitors from Oregon) explained some things to me.