Alright Veeky Forums I'm doing it I'm finally importing a twingo (USA) pic related about to pull the trigger

Alright Veeky Forums I'm doing it I'm finally importing a twingo (USA) pic related about to pull the trigger

>lying on the internet
Fuck off retard

If you lived in Canada, that would be possible

Eurofag here.

Why?

They are shit.

You do realize you won't be able to import it to America, right? You can only import a car not sold in America if said car is 25 years old minimum

>automatic

No... Just no...

BTW, that same rule is 15 years in Canada. And no. importing it to Canada and then to the USA won't work either. Still counts as importing regardless of which country it comes from.

are you really stupid enough to fall for Veeky Forums memes?
buy all means go ahead

just know that it's a shit car, you will regret this
don't come crying you've been tricked

>Automatic

Never. Autobox in Twingo are utterly shit.

>quickshift auto

>autotragic.
>not the first gen twingo with Cléon-Fonte engine

have fun shipping those aftermarket parts.

stop with these shitposts. I guarantee your the same sperg who was claiming to want to buy the 2wd automatic bronco II.

>automatic
>2001 with 78K
you are making a huge mistake.
you cannot get a car form 2001 with less than 100K on it, especially from that price range.

How's that work for Mexico? Can I import there?

Memes, they are idiots.

Dynamique D7F>C3G Cleon
>but muh sentimental pushrods
NO

btw I wonder how old auto-twingos drove. The ones with actual automatic torque-converter 3 speed gearbox (pre 2000). God that must have been awfully slow.

Only poor people drive these cars here in europe.
Mostly turks.

why do people even like these pieces of shit ?
They aren't even worth 300 euros these days. Most of the Twingos didn't even make it to 2016.
This, and the Ford Ka, are the laughing stock of the automotive world.

>automatic
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Seriously, the automatics in these are dreadful.

would you like it if it was worth 3000€?

>never owned one

As shit as the Twingo was, I find it hard to be sold at 3000 euros NEW.

Thanks God

Someone needs a Twingo in his life. Maybe you won't be so mad about the sand in your vagina then.

Lmao what a cuck

>I find it hard to be sold at 3000 euros NEW.
You must be extremely stupid then. 3000€ for a brand new 4-cylinder 4-seater able to do highway speeds? It would be a bargain!

While OP should do more research, I see a bunch of people who were probably raped in a Twingo here. Seriously, calm down, it's just a car

here's the full version user. You're welcome

i've read here a story about beeing molested in VW up!, but Twingo rape... that's something new

Twingos only rape other Twingos

Wish i knew how to import to canada

>something bad once happened in one of these cars
>therefore consider not buying it!

what kind of pussy ass faggot reasoning is this?
literally for every car on earth there are good and bad stories, for yours too.

>You do realize you won't be able to import it to America, right? You can only import a car not sold in America if said car is 25 years old minimum

Got a citation for that bullshit?

Cars less than 25 years old must be brought up to meet US EPA and DOT standards. Cars over 25 years old don't have to meet the standards.

Cars manufactured outside the US with a stamp saying they were manufactured to US EPA and DOT standards can come in without any changes.

there's apparently a law that prohibits people to import cars under 25 themselves so that they can't bypass murrican dealers.
heard that on Veeky Forums though and am not a burger myself.

>Cars less than 25 years old must be brought up to meet US EPA and DOT standards.
which includes crash test standards which is amazingly expensive to do.

Never heard of it. Seems to me it would be more expensive to import a car than just go down and haggle with a dealer.

Didn't mean to imply it would be easy. Even if you didn't need to test a car, just comparing EU or Japanese standards to US standards for each and every regulation for the EPA and DOT would be mind-boggling.

there was a decent grey market on euro cars in the 70's through late 80's because the american regulation compliant cars were significantly WORSE than the euro versions. including aesthetic changes - massive bumpers, shitier taillights. performance changes - detuned engines, fewer and less competitive sports trims, inferior (soft boaty) suspensions.

You only have to look at the cars america was making during this time to realize they needed to put a stop to this european competitiveness

>Didn't mean to imply it would be easy. Even if you didn't need to test a car, just comparing EU or Japanese standards to US standards for each and every regulation for the EPA and DOT would be mind-boggling.
The JK Technologies conversion for example costs 10k to convert an R33 Skyline to US specs. This includes a new on-board diagnostics system (OBDII. Japan didn't require it until 2003), side crash protection bars in the doors (passed US front and rear crash tests unmodified but failed US side crash tests), as well as a total of 3 catalytic converters to meet US emissions targets.
Oh yea, you can get cars to comply, but it's absurdly expensive and more expensive than said car is worth 99% of the time.

where's plush user?

>not r34 or r32
The absolute mad men.

can someone explain the twingo meme

this
the new honda fit has the same functionalities interior-wise and even uses less gasoline

Can you turn it into a bed?

you cant register it retard

>he doesn't crash test every car he imports
lmao casual

R32's are only legal as long as they're 25 years old. So 1989-1990 models so far. R34's are all illegal. The only one not 25 years old that's legal to import is the R33, so long as JK technologies does the conversion because they are the only ones certified to do so.

>the new honda fit has the same functionalities interior-wise
no it doesn't. I don't see a fabric sunroof anywhere on the options list...

Or a full-length glass roof.

just import them 10 at a time and do your own crash tests, they're so cheap and plentiful it doesn't matter

I mean you'd only have to do it once...

it tries...

just imagine the results....

P L U S H I E S W H E N

Twingos are cute. CUTE!

I want to buy one next month as my first car

The same reason people keep importing Corollas from Japan.

You could, but you're mexican so you're too poor

>too poor for a Twingo
I don't even think that's possible.