youtube.com/watch?v=7k-9UjLgjuI
poe.trade/
youtube.com/watch?v=sICaV6VKI6I
youtube.com/watch?v=AVaITA7eBZE&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck shitcrows

We agreed, no more threads.

>still playing

Who is the true shitcrow? The one behind the blue flag, or the one who paints his red?

how is cwdt+ic for physical mit if i'm a ranged shitter and have no other physical layers besides both es and health

what the actual fuck is up with the burial chambers boss room ?

youtube.com/watch?v=7k-9UjLgjuI
CWDT+IC is not physical mitigation, kid

cwdt ic is necesary for most builds

dont skip it unless you know what you are doing

>dies to Chaos

>decoy totem
>stand behind the witch as you smell her feet and dps her to death while she focuses on the vibrating attention seeking totem

>tfw you're too shit for traps no matter what you do

Welp my dual wield build died to some bullshit because i didn't have good enough gear

don't let your pride keep you in an area you shouldn't be, just fucking altf4

>dude yeah this 0.2 duration invulnerability that has a proc delay of roughly 100 hours is totally gonna protect me from overwhelming damage XDDDD

What the fuck is wrong with people still using this garbage setup? It has never saved anyone ever since they added the fucking delay, and now they removed its duration too so it won't protect from follow-up damage either.

Just kys yourselves you retarded fucking autists who desperately need to see le ebin rune above your head to feel secure

dude
chill out?

holy fuck I made this years ago in open beta

I agree with this post

i don't think you understood the point of my asking the question

pooperplundered because i'm correct

>run t10 130q 20ps double beyond courtyard
struggle to clear it and find nothing and lose chaos on the map

>run t10 70q 0ps courtyard
breeze through it and find 1 t11 map and 2 t10 along with a void battery

Thanks for that sweet rewarding gameplay GGG.

some of us oldfags are still around ;)

i use cwdt + enfeeble arctic breath gmp

>what are randomly generated outcomes and how does probability work?

Why do they make leagues longer then one month?

two months would be fantastic. just enough time to get everything you want, get bored, quit, and then want to play again

Some people have greater aspirations than no-lifing for 2 weeks and buying challenges then quitting

Well fuck YOU, altf4 nigger!

>implying there are greater aspirations than being the best player in poeg

catposter is king

>buying challenges

people do that?

lol

aspirations? more like ASS-PIRATIONS, RIGHT?

ahahahahaha, lol jk ;-)

It's a consistent issue. It's not worth doing a hard map when you can do 2 easy ones in the same amount of time.

even without charges (which can make it lasts 2+ seconds, which is a lot), you are looking at something that protects you from damage bursts that come in several hits in a very short time (chained projs, porcupine packs dying, etc)

if you cant see the usefulness for that, you are simply a retarded shitcorer

The idea is you build a character so powerful so that the "hard maps" aren't actually hard and you can reap the benefits of higher quant and pack size without being twice as slow as in a blue map.

STUPID
FUCKING RETARD

CWDT
HAS
A
FUCKING
DELAY
TO
PROC
WHICH
IS
LONG
AS
FUCK

THAT
MEANS
YOU
FUCKING
WON'T
BE
PROTECTED
FROM
BURST
DAMAGE

WHICH
IS
EXACTLY
WHAT
I
JUST
SAID

YOU
DUMB
FUCKING
NIGGER

post your currency tab bros

How much is this piece of shit worth approximately?

i'm using my currency tab as also my card tab and essence tab
it's not great

you should use a mule for divination cards
that's what i do

the invul is just time shifted forward, which is almost as good.

shitcorers like you just cant see the advantage of a layer of protection that prevents you respawning constantly, because you believe dying every map saves you a portal scroll

>>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
>poe.trade/

whatever white 6l vaal regalias are worth, because no one is going to spend money on anything less than like 780es

There was no need to be rude
Okay I understand

>advancing fortress
underrated unique

none of these are up on ehc
do i just auction it or what

youtube.com/watch?v=sICaV6VKI6I

it's usually worth 1-2ex
probably less in essence as people can get +1 bow with great stats so there's less incentive to use a no stat +1 chest

reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/55qdp3/the_great_arpg_experiment_starring_my_girlfriend/

;_;7

I'm liking it. Right now I don't need damage on my minions and the extra defenses are very nice.

>macro simulator

youtube.com/watch?v=AVaITA7eBZE&

this reddit post made me remember I used to play Sacred as a Dark Elf which would be PoE's Shadow pretty much

god I was such an edgy faggot

Calling shitcore crows was a mistake.

why are you trying to use srs and animate memes in the same build

>She ended up playing a melee lightning tendrils build with dual wielding axes. She would cast tendrils until she'd run out of mana and then just axe monsters.
That's adorable
I wanna marry his gf

Cause it is faster than using a dual curse on hit and its way less annoying than picking up weapons at the end of each map.

>storing more than 20 scraps at a time
why would you do this

>incompetence is adorable

kys

>two mana pots

Clumsiness, naïveté, inexperience and innoence are generally traits associated with someone being adorable

Sorry you're too much of a bitter virgin to appreciate that

How viable is melee? Is it even possible to kill the four guardians?

eq jugg or bust

why do people use ancestral warchief over protector? Looks like they buffed the damage considerably since 2.3. Wouldn't it work better on builds with faster weapons?

Very, and yes. At least 2 guardian fights actually favor resilient melee builds much more than glass cannon ranged ones because you cannot burst down those bosses in 5 seconds and the fights get increasingly harder the longer it goes on.

>do tier 12 map
>tier 5 map drop from boss

melee can do just fine against bosses with layered defenses like block and armor. You just have to deal with clunky skills or use earthquake

>character traits associated with young children are sexually attractive to me

thats called being a pedo user

>block and armor

>free
>free
>free
>free

You're the first to mention anything sexual about it you fucking projecting child molester

You're the reason why this general is garbage.
Go back.

adorable != sexually attractive

get u're mind out of the gutter

>do I fit in yet, guys?

adult girls can be cute too
stop projecting retard-kun

you said you wanted to marry her here marriage=procreation=sex

holy leaps of logic, batman

marriage is PURE

yes block, spell block, armor, regen, leech, endurance charges, IC, and a high life pool. did i really have to make a huge fucking list for you you annoying fucking weeb animeposter?

>marrying a girl for sex
lol stop posting grandpa

>i-i-i-i-i-i j-just w-want to m-marry children b-but n-ot fuck them....

yeah right

>life pool

why is this allowed in the current year

dumb anime poster

unironically overkill

you get either block or armor, not both

damage conversion items like Coil and ToH will always be better than stacking armor anyway

You're also attempting to imply that those traits are only found in children, which is clearly false.

You're even additionally attempting to imply that the first user, expressing a desire to marry a specific person based on those traits, wants to marry someone only based on those traits and no other criteria.

Finally, you've implied that the user is sexually attracted to children based on the previous two false statements, which you have asserted but neither proven nor bothered to defend.

Essentially, you're a retarded shitposter and I'm wasting my're time since you're just going to post some greentext response or ad hominem anyway.

>a girl shouldn't be allowed to have endearing traits, such as enjoying a new game her own way, that's not cute or adorable
>she should be a l33t g4m3r like me that fucking n00b, I would never date a girl worse than me at video games
okay whatever you say, virgin ;)

you dont go out of your way to stack it... Youll just be taking those nodes anyway with a melee character on the right side of the tree

>falling for the vaginal jew
LMAO IRL @ U NERDS

>She reached level 30 in the beginning of act 3 after dying a total of 307 times.

>right
left,,, I may be dyslexic

game is actually hard when you go in blind with no prior arpg experience desu

Some of you fags MUST have autism there is no way

it was, up to before 2.0

not anymore

that girl's experience tells us otherwise

how many games can boast killing your character 300 times before you're even half-way through the first difficulty of the tutorial mode