/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1031

Last Thread: > Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/mRbwC2ix

> Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls releasing in October 18th NA, 21th Europe.

compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/

gematsu.com/2016/09/four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-runs-unreal-engine-4

gematsu.com/2016/09/four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-verts-room-teaser-website-opened

compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/mail/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=72Ji8ssbSPc
youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA
youtube.com/watch?v=zorypqAvxiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cute canon married couple

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=72Ji8ssbSPc

>You will never prematurely release your love juices as Nepgear user touches and teases your clit and slowly puts his finger inside your breeding hole as he whispers "What a naughty girl" right next to your ear
Why even FUCKIN' live sis?

I love Noire!

First for best nep.

I love nepnep very much!

Blanc vs Zombies PC version removed the charging mechanic for EXE attacks. It jumps straight to full charge when you let go.

Noire is the best.

true thread theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA

I want to give Big Nep the dick and cum on her dress

>Your mk 9001 killamachine got blown up
>Your power armor is in pieces on the ground
>Despite being completely cornered and defenseless you refuse to renounce your wicked ways

Which nep do you want to take your life so that you never threaten Gamindustri again?

gearnon is for homosexual lewd only

Can I summon my Mark 9002 for a second fight after a cutscene without the chance to save between fights?

Why is he so perfect?

They also broke your robot making machine. Nepgear cried the whole time.

NepuBuran

Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies is now available on Steam.

You guys and your fucking parings.

FUCK OFF TIARA
I would let Rom kill me. So that it can traumatize her forever
Toangerine kickass

The only pairing I believe in is me and my beloved nepnep

That's beautiful user...

YES, THAT'S IT! I want him to fuck me off my mind!

Fuck, what did I miss?

I want to hold her in my arms and tell her that I will always love her, and that she is the only goddess for me. Then she will smile, look up to me, and say she feels the same way about me.

>zombies on steam

>mfw ive bought all the fucking games to date yet havent even beaten the first one

its funny because 2 years ago if i wouldve told myself i bought games i dont even play id tell myself to fuck off

so whats left, sega hard girls and the rhythm game?

"NepuBuran

(OP) #
Bloanc + Neptune VS Zombies is now available on Steam."

Here
STOP THIS MEME

>rhythm game
It's more of a dating simulator than anything else.

And there's also cyberdimension neptune which will be coming out probably in the next year.

Then you give her some pudding, and live happily ever after.

im just focused on whats been relased thus far already. truth be told i dont give a damn about the rhythm game, i cant just pirate on my vita if i wanted to

welp, time to wait 4 months for hard on girls

Yeah!

Except I'd also feed it to her while holding her as she's playing vidya like in the goddess wife CD

We should add a player named Killamachine for the meme cup

I want a good nep dating sim. And just make RED or Milli as the MC, they are better than any random faceless faggot

>demanding yuri
How about you fuck the fuck off?

No, no, no mister anonymous, such a fine and healthy young man deserves much more than getting another man's affection, unlike you. I will be his one and only girl. And if he doesn't love me by heart, I'll just have settle for the rest of him.
CAN'T STOP, WON'T STOP.

At least they have more charisma.

>yuri dating sim

Nah.

Sorry user, but you're not a girl, it's time to face it.

Apparently the Blanc Zombies ringtones are all in English

No, Nepgearanon belongs with a girl (male) and nothing will change that. he is mine.

Yeah, we kinda figured that out already.

What is the name of this handsome gentleman?

>IF and Compa not playable in Megatag

What?

Dammit if I only knew before hand what these ringtones were. I was hoping for BGM or something.

If Neps were senrans where would they pull their scrolls from?

youtube.com/watch?v=zorypqAvxiw

At least Iffy has the sega girls game. Compa has nothing

Anyone got a source for this?

But boys can't love boys! That's ridiculous!
Customaid user's tryout for Gearnon's HDD

You've got it all backwards, boys SHOULD ONLY love boys.

Yep, those guys in the previous thread jinxed it

I haven't been keeping up with Sega Girls. What's up with the Iffy recolor? Some super mode?

Nepgear user's HDD, at least to what that custom maid guy said and tried
Beru, please

Nepgear user's HDD is HDDelicious!

Jinxed what?

I playing the original HDN and so far I'm kind of liking it. The healing RNG is really annoying though. I've hit level 34 now and I'm still using Neptune Break. I've gotten other skills like cross combo and critical edge but it still seems like Neptune Break still out damages them. Do you ever replace Neptune Break or do you just use it tell the end of the game?

She invented it.

>this thread

press events are sent out to press and don't go live on the site. It's about time for the yearly event, last one was in December. The only difference is that they don't have anything planned for 2017 right now.

There's a reason in all the later games Neptune says "I'll break the game's code with Neptune Break"

So she was not chuuni, she in fact was the chosen one with the power from hell or whatever?

At least in that dimension.
She's the protagonist after all.

Post more of these two.

Which nep would you want to have a strong platonic friendship with?

I want to go way past platonic levels of friendship with Plutie!

MAGES.

How about YOU back off? He belongs to no one but me!

>way past platonic levels
That's entirely against the question, Neptune. Try again properly or I'll burn your pudding fridge.

By platonic do you mean no headpats/kisses/handholding?
if not then Nepgearanon

So is Nep vs SeHa going to PC? The trailers make it look like there's slowdown so I'd rather not get the Shita version if I can help it.

Nepgearanon belongs to me, he isn't interested in girls!

What would you do if the tower transformed into a robot?

I kinda feel funny whenever I look at the guy that professed his love Nepgear, my heart starts beating faster the longer I see him. What do I do?! I don't want to hurt Nepgear.

fluffy

I love Neptune!

Nepgear, please
Anny, please
Uni, please

Don't worry, she doesn't like him that way.

Let them be, Noire, they're happy together.

Marry me instead.

Oh yeah?! Then why does he yell and profess his love everytime for that purple haired bitch that looks like me?! I'm definitely better.

No Nepgear you aren't allowed to turn the tower into a robot.

Nepgearanons love for nepgear is purely platonic and sexually he only desires qt boys only!

I wonder what they will announce. I mean, we already know that Sega and MeiQ will get ports so that leaves Black Rose and maybe Mary Skelter since they won't to the Moe series for Seven Pirates.

NEP

BIG NEP

ALL

NIGHT

>HDDelicious
I am so going to use that

Don't fuck with me Neptune, I ain't bluffin'.

More like he's a qt boy that men desires. But that's not the point, I shall be his only girl and that purple haired clone can go remove herself from our romantic story.

Why is Blanc's game so fucking blurry at 1080p. Nep U looked better than this.

Time to go force my shit in my video card settings.

Does anyone else have this weird hang when the game loads levels? I get 60 all the time, but some stutter on loading screens.

>There is now a retarded namefag pretending to roleplay as nepnep just to push his fucking idiotic yuri headcanon narrative
absolutely disgusting

You draw better than me. You're gonna go far

You can try, but you will have no chance with him, he loves nepgear purely, and he will love me sexually.

As expected from a thread lurked by Cockroach and his /u/fags.

Where? All I see is a bunch of gay men, no yuri or hetero in sight.

Why does it look like a women version of Hitler is staring at me?

All she would need is the mustache and she would look just like him.

Don't bully Lady Black Heart please.

Yeah I hang on the loading screens. As long as gameplay isn't affected I don't care.

Tell her to stop looking like Hitler then.

I never noticed this, but you are right. Now I want evil BH/Noire.