→ (Cross-thread)

>Boring webums with sounds
>Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nidY0tkGBJU
youtube.com/watch?v=nGQwpKZrzTA
youtube.com/watch?v=EURtfs-UkTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looking at a "used" 2015 bike at a dealership with 100 miles on it. It is $1000 lower than brand new. Anyone have any experience with low mileage used bikes? Did the previous owner buy it new and decide they didn't like it? What do I need to look out for?

Haven't posted here in a good while. I sold my MT-07 and got a MT-03 due to insurance shit.

>tfw the 03 is way more fun than the 07
>tfw I made a €4,000 profit

dbt dog hates it because it bangs really loudly

worst Yamaha user pls

That shock is oddly positioned.

Redpill me on the MT-03

nth for new EnduroKeX video
youtube.com/watch?v=nidY0tkGBJU

Elaborate.
I cannot in any way think of a reason why the mt03 would be more fun than the mt07, especially if you had rearset pegs.

more dog

What's the best bike game ever

Not only that, but it's a particularly bad example of one.

Big lumpy single-cylinder naked bike. Great in town once you get used to the weird ass EFI map. Not terrible on the motorway. When you engine brake the exhaust bangs really loudly and it sounds like gunshots because of the air injection system used to protect the catalytic converter.

I just have much more fun around town on it. The big torquey single and the short wheel base make it more fun for rallying around.

Plus, I can leave it around without worrying about it getting stolen or scratched. It's a proper shitbike. The guy I bought it from pretty much never locked it and left it wherever and the worst that happened was really young kids used to sit on it.

My friend took this recently on one of his film cameras then got it scanned. I think it's pretty dank.

What bike

fuck

also 16th for cafe racers are not for fags

fz07

youtube.com/watch?v=nGQwpKZrzTA

They got scared of it. Or its a lemon

that's a pupper

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

>rear tires less than 200mm wide
LMAO

Probably a kid bought it and didn't like the look. Ask them if they know who sold it or the story behind it. Naked bikes aren't too popular with the crotch rocket scene so he probably bought it without sitting on it once and didn't realize he wasn't gonna look like a racer on it and sold it.

Hasbike IRL

Maybe he crashed it into the side of a Toyota like I did, got it fixed and ran.

Can't be mine.

That's what I'm worried about
Will do, thanks

Well in frairness, I sold it to my friend who knew all about my crash. He crashed the MT-03 three times so it's fair.

nice

whats pants/jacket/suit would you wear when riding a supermotard.

and what kind of protection are these youtubers wearing under their hoodies.

>youtubers

Probably nothing

Same as any other bike: race leathers if you're doing track/fast riding and whatever you want for casual street riding.

pants on head, thick leather jacket and a nice italian cut suit

You can fix the on/off throttle response with a Dobeck EJK

youtube.com/watch?v=EURtfs-UkTs

Or do the KevXTX O2 mod

Old worst Yamaha user or different guy?

what are you talking about?
Worst yamaha user never had a mt07

Do you wear the leather jacket over the suit or under?

y-you too

leathers, and just a hoodie over it for some youtubers, or leather pants/mx pants (mx pants have no protection) and a armored shirt for under hoodies

I didn't know if he got one from his instance payout or something

what do you wear under the leathers user

Memepants and a t shirt

Guys... what bike is this?
I can't make out the logo, otherwise I would have googled.

Gym shorts and a t shirt, or just my underwear.

HOLY SHIT
THE PROPHECY IS REAL
SOMEONE ELSE GOT AN MT03
IT'S HABBENING
I AM NO LONGER WORST YAMAHA user
OMGERGOMGOMGOM
[UNINTELLIGIBLE]

Congratulations on the bike broham, I had a LOT of fun on mine. The on that bike is amazing, it's very unique. That with the vibrations and quirkly look gives it a lot of >character. It can go fast (but not very fast) too in the mountains if you're into that.

My steering bearing went at 20k km. At 27k I had to replace the cush drive. But other than that it was faultless through all my days with it.

Remember the guy who died at the track this weekend? Just received this email blast, pretty much puts to bed the speculation on why his helmet came off

>spend all day depress because nothing in my life gets me excited anymore
>riding a motorcycle looks like it could be fun
>walk into driving school ask how much is it just for unlimited cc motorcycle license
>ITS AS MUCH AS THE FUCKING CAR LICENSE
Im just going to give up and shoot myself.

whose got the picture of the super cutie with heels on the BMW s1000rr

Triumph

Iktfb
Depression sucks.

Try a hooker.

How much is the gun license

I'm going to start taking lessons on monday... and I expect it to be more expensive than the car license.

>aftermarket
S-so am I safe?

erm, meant to say the torque was amazing. It was my everyday bike for a while. I got a F800R now. The torquey feel is similar, but as you climb on the revs it really comes alive. It also doesn't doesn't have the shitbike feel to it.

Did my first proper mountain run on the F800R. The engine is great amounts of fun and it would be neat on a sportsbike, but the ergos are worst I ever tried for doing retarded shit. My CBR F3 with 20 year old technology is waaaay faster.

Welp man, must suck to go out that way.

I got a cutie with heels, but she's on a MT03

found it

Daily reminder there are people browsing this thread RIGHT NOW that actually own a R3

I wonder if the aftermarket company can be held liable.

I still can't figure it out. Can you give me the model, too?

Actually already thought about that but thinking the only reason any chick would fuck me is because im paying her bring back down to the shit.
Gun? I dunno im not american i dont think i cant even own a gun without proper reasons for it.
How the fuck would that make sense? Maybe its just because im poor but it makes no logic to me that a fucking bike license costs as much a car one.

I guess i have to exist until my final day.

Cbr300 4ever

needs more thicc

There is absolutely no reason to buy anything from a dealership, never mind a new/semi-new bike.

Minus the fact that you are already overpaying, you'll end up paying even more in a few weeks for the 600 mile service.

What price are they even asking?

Fuck off

maybe you just want to see a real bike

I don't think it's a Triumph
It looks a bit like an old Honda Hornet, but I don't think it actually is one

compression clothes

What's up with those mirrors?

>bike in shop since last week
>call today for progress
>piece hasn't come in from Germanistan
>might come in between today or next friday
>reinstall IL2: 1946 and bomb Dresden again

nah man, the ass is fat

kek

where from
i bring you part if you pay for it
delivered in three days

No she already chubby

If it's a bike you seriously plan to keep forever (or at least a long ass time) new is fine. Like when a 42 year old man buys a R1200GS, he's probably going to have that bike until he can no longer ride, and keep it until he dies.

If your grail bike is an MT-10 and you're confident you're going to ride it for 10 years, totally worth buying new.

I'd buy a Husky 701 Supermoto brand new, that's about it.

>real bike
>not Harley
Nice try

>I got a cutie with heels, but she's on a MT03
continue

There's a furious debate going on the CMRA forum about Nolan and Schuberth quick release systems. I would say both companies have their shit together and know how to design a safe latch.

It's probably some Chinese shit there's no accountability for. No telling really

Land of burgers, Miami to be specific

It's harder to ride a bike, so you'll need more training? And there is less demand for the license. I don't know. And I will need more lessons, because I can't practice at home, like I could with the car.
Why do you think it should cost less?

Could be.

There are special requirements for bikes used in driving schools. So the guy sitting on the back can see. It's fairly stupid because the instructor usually sits on his own bike, but rules and regulations don't always make sense.

Thanks for the link. The throttle doesn't bother me much, I just rev it out and use the clutch.

Other guy. I'm this guy.

Thanks man. Yeah it's lots of fun. Easy to judge it badly on paper when it's slower than a Hornet 250 but you really just have to have a go.

Cush drive is replaced not too long ago. The clutch was done around the same time. I got new discs for the front so I'll be throwing those on it when I get the courage to take the entire front apart.

Did you have any metal in the oil when you changed it? I have quite a bit.

>inb4 still MV Agusta user
m8 come on now

You know you can't swap dirt wheels onto that right?

tru

>ktm
>can't swap wheels
Unless you have a source I do not habeeb, it's just a 690 SMC with a 1L(gal?) bigger tank and a fatter seat.

I wouldn't take a brand new supermoto into the woods either way tho

you can swap dirt wheels on everything

For real, I have an sv650 and even my tires seem thin. These fags on 300s and 250s need to get real bikes.

Those are tires m8
Dirt wheels means 21"/18" for going over logs

New bike just in ! As always i don't have a good picture so here's my disgusting garage.

Are both of those gas caps functional?

>You know you can't swap dirt wheels onto that right?
wut

SH 300i here.
Nothing can beat me in city traffic.

HELP

The caliper on the SMCR/SM is larger than that on the enduro and won't clear the spokes on the enduro wheels.

On my phone right now so I won't be providing links

Also that's a 950 right?

user, don't defend bmw's stupidity for not having gaskets for sale stateside. They're just being jews

>650cc
>120mm
you're just jealous because you can't turn as lightly

noice

none at all? that's stupid

>SM wheels are also spoked, but wider, and less tall leading to even further displacement of the spokes
I don't believe you

Just crop the picture or paint over the plate. Thumb in front of camera is nigger tier

Yes, and i can tell you that's a real pain to fill up...
It's a 990 adventure r

The spokes angle in from the outer edge of the hub to the center of the rim, so the closer to the rim you get the narrower the spokes are. With the 17" wheels the spokes are nearly to the rim in the place the caliper passes by them, but they still have several inches to go on the 21" wheel so the spokes are farther apart at that one point.

So put an oversized rotor kit on it too

It comes with a 320my rotor right? Good luck finding one larger than that

D shackles fo lyfe yo!

Thats one seriously boring webm