strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

old thread

Hearthstone is shit now.

Second for shaman desrves more nerfs

wow what an insightful and helpful criticism.

Maybe you could explain HOW it's shit? I wanna tell you you're wrong and call you a retard

Hearthstone is awesome now that the nerfs happened.
Things got freshen up.

Fucking bs these promos never work for me I just have terrible luck. I'll never get Tyrande.

Now that Priest's have Tyrande, who would you like to see as an alt hero for other classes, especially ones that don't have any like Druid/Warlock/Rogue or 2nd alts for other classes.

Fuck you mages.

Calm down, nerd.

I guess it helped a little

I just miss playing Reno/handlock decks.

Malyyogg druid was pretty fucking fun though. Just gonna wait till the dust settles to see what decks everyone seem to be running again before I start laddering again

i enjoy the only rogue hero

HahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK YOU MALORIAK, FUCK YOU

ITT: unbelievably broken cards that no one complains about

Idk, Patron warrior is still fun in Wild and I need muh imp gang boss for zoo.

the next Rogue hero is pretty much confirmed to be Maiev Shadowsong.

Was Malydruid hit too hard with the Yogg nerf?

Depends, how good is it without yogg?

Will arena ever be fucking fixed? Does blizzard not know the torture of playing versus mage? Pic unrelated.

So I'm at the point where I'm buying wotg packs and aiming at crafting a budget deck with cards from that set. This is the one I have my eyes on.
My only question is whether or not balanced ashbringer man has a place in it.

the nerfs made my day

>bribe mental midgets into getting amazon cuck
>amazon pays blizzard
>priest made unplayable in like 5 months due to entomb and excavated evil being rotated out
>everyone has a slut skin that they can't even use,
Epic stories to tell your friends.

Wilfred Fizzlebang when?

It's not worth to craft it specifically for this deck if you don't have it.

If you already got it, stick it in there to get a feeling how many games you actually get to play him and then decide. Hard to say from just the decklist.

/hsg/ will tell you Tirion is auto-include in literally every deck, don't listen to those cucks. Hyper aggro decks are better off without him.

The patch is out
is Totemic still useful or should I change him with something else now?

Yogg was there for the board clear.
Yogg is still good as a board clear.

>Asshole plays Yogg

>It casts Twisting Nether

>The nightmare is over almost immediately

>Playing C'thun immediately afterwards

My Old God beats up YOUR Old God.

Oh trust me I complain about it all the time.

I hate how it singlehandedly makes Vanish a dead card when it's normally a good way to punish people dropping giant minions with all their tiny ones.

What's a good deck to annoy aggro shitters?

Toast's video said that a totemic that summoned basic totems won less than 50% of the time.
However that only tells half the story as it's reasonable to assume a good number of those were mirror matches where the other totemic summoned a nonbasic totem.

It'll still be good mainly for the -1 cost on thing from below, and secondarily for the 25% chance of +2 attack on spirit claws.

As long as your deck has at least one Bloodlust or any way to buff your minions it'll always be useful.

Kripp is going to jail guys

Honestly, I'm just surprised that C'thun decks don't see more play. You get so much value out of shit like amber weaver and ancient shield bearer.

?

you know why?
Zoo literally shat all over c'thun warrior, and beat c'thun druid a good portion of the time too.

He's actually trying to get his viewers to kill themselves

Felony veganism I assume.

All the aggro decks shit all over it. If you don't draw into all of your board clears all the time you straight up lose. Fucking Shaman, man.

Because a lot of cthun cards are trash. Then whats the kicker is that your entire deck is weaker if you fail to draw Cthun. Cthun will almost always be the last card in your deck unless youre slightly less unlucky and mulligan into him which is also fucking terrible.

So youre basically forced to play subpar cards to power up 1 single card and you might not even DRAW said card. Cthun isnt that good. Nzoth is better because the deathrattle cards you play are generally good on their own. Nzoth is pretty much saying 'fuck you, I win' most of the time and especially since Yogg wont be around to board clear, he's the clear best old god.

Well, someone's gotta do it

People complain they sub and he isnt calling out their names. Catch 22 honestly, no idea why people want their shitty screen name read outloud though. Absolutely retarded.

What am I supposed to do against a mage who plays Babbling Book which gives him Cabalist's Tome which gives him another Cabalist's Tome?

tank up, justicar, tank up again.

I'm priest

>priest hero promo
>get hyped
>(((Amazon))) Prime or bloatware

#thxnothx

Priest and Paladin really make sure wild is the least enjoyable experience possible

>deathlord into velen's chosen which if you kill pulls out your value battlecry
>museum curator making sure there's a million fucking carines so when the priest n'zoths there's no way in hell you can clear
>lol resurrect sylvanas/carine every fucking time which snowballs if they manage to resurrect even one

The last one I lost to ran double fucking northshire and still got to snowball rez their sylvanases.

And of course there's the fucking curvestone monster of secret paladin which now curves into N'Zoth to resummon tirion sylvanas belchers and shredders.

Jesus Christ, everyone who complains about Amazon/Twitch is a literal retard. You can cancel anything you're subbing for literally at any time.

I got Tyrande and unlinked everyshit and unsubbed to anything I didn't want to almost instantly. It's not hard.

Ok ok. Hear me out.
Fuckin otk rouge nigga
Stall the game and mill cards using gadgeztan or however the fuck you spell it until you get 2x sinister strikes,2x eviscerate, thaurissan, and malygos.
Use thaurissan as he only needs to proc once, thr next turn go malygos and hit face for a fuckton

don't forget that you also need to provide tons of personal info to 3rd parties

based on the comments section, I wouldn't be surprised if they just give everyone Tyrande as damage control

you can literally turn it off the second after you have your code.

>add a streamer
>they begin spectating your game
>it goes to fatigue
>you lose

Fuck

see
>2016
>doesn't know the risks involved in giving (((corporations))) your info.\

blue-pilled retard sheep confirmed.

Now on TGT

Is it ok if I only deleted my CC? If not, I'll unsub the fuck out of it right now.

>he thinks clicking the 'delete' button actually deletes your CC info

oh, to be young and naive.
Nothing red-pills you more than working in finance. Once you give them your info, your ass is theirs.

Why doesn't this piece of shit have private arena/drafting matches? In Shadowverse, you can challenge your friends to private draft games for free, and you can draft as many times as you want.

posts like this are why /qa/ overwhelmingly wants /pol/ to be deleted

fuck off drumpfkin

Go play Shadowverse then, m8.

$$$

Yogg wasn't a win condition, it did get hit, but honestly, not too bad except for the aggro shaman matchup were yogg was necessary

I already am, haven't opened the game in 3 weeks. Just came by to dust my Yogg and CotW. Thought that game might have become playable, but nope, even more midrange Shaman on ladder.

C'thun decks are too fucking slow in most cases

>unironically playing cardstone for anything more than collecting rank20 cardbacks / daily quest / free brawl pack

have you ever heard the phrase 'd e d g a e m'?

nothing changed lol

>makes archers shoot better
>Summons owls.
>Ultimate is arcane damage.
>Rides a massive tiger in full bikini mail.
>Shoots literally fucking fire arrows.

What the fucking makes Tyronei a priest class other than calling herself priestess of the moon? Joke lore.

cumdump

The bikini mail.

Fantasy priestesses are the purest sluts

It looks like a hard drive defrag graph where 5 is where you had a fragmented hd then 2 was where your hard drive was fixed.

Damn, Rogue and Paladin is some sad shit. Cool to see Priest might have a high skill cap. Warrior is just ridiculous. Shaman is probably where it should be tbqh as it was just nerfed to strong not dead.

>want to do kara heroic
>stuck on silverware golem
this is probably the hardest boss in the game hands down

What's this bullshit about not disenchating doubles ? So if you open a Legendary and rare that you already had, you just lose them without gaining anything ?

>buying wotg packs
I seriously hope you don't as Blizz is making HS more unplayable every month.

We need more mages skins though. Aegwynn would be great to complete the Guardian set

Before the patch
>Vs Thrall
>Vs Thrall
>Vs Thrall
>Vs Thrall

After the patch
>Vs Rexxar
>Vs Rexxar
>Vs Rexxar
>Vs Rexxar

Before nerf, it was some form of rock paper scissor where hunter beat warrior, warrior beat shaman (not always) and shaman beat hunter.

The CotW nerf wanst enough, plus there are many viable varieties that make the deck hard to tech against.

Now hunter beats everything

>rogue and paladin will remain shit because not enough of their players whined on reddit
>zoo will be the only warlock deck, either vanilla or discard
>priest will become the new cancer because of the purify drama

are you ready for that next expansion?

>rogue and paladin will remain shit because not enough of their players whined on reddit
People whine the shit out of Rogue and Blizzard explicitly said they don't want Rogue to have good board clear. Meanwhile they also said healing and taunt isn't what all class should have access to.
So you don't have healing, taunt, or board clear. Of course you're going to fucking lose. But you get a Deadly Fork I guess.

wow
no one has ever done that in the history of heartstone
NO ONE
HAS EVER DONE THAT

why mad though
maybe Night Elves have their own concept of priesthood
no one actually finds it weird that undead priesthood for instance is focused on plague and stuff

ahaahaha
nigga just build a custom warrior deck with taunts and 1 dmg board clearers
that's literally all it takes

Priests use life and death it's natural. Tyronei is a druid hunter multiclass.

So what do hunters curve with at 8 now? Rag for instant damage or Medivh for CoTW value?

Not really though.
Druids get their power from cenarius
Nightelf priests from elune.

they do what they always do. coin call on turn 8 now

How do I get started playing this game? Should I d/e all my cards that are pre standard to build a C'Thun deck?

>Should I d/e all my cards that are pre standard
yes
>to build a C'Thun deck?
no

Step 1: Find your credit card.

no you obviously shouldn't

user is right, Elune priestesses worship moon and stars and stuff, hence the hunter-like attitude

by the way in early WoW (no idea what's there now), Tyrande was standing in the temple of the moon wearing robes, no bow, bikini, chain mail or any other accessories typical from W3 campaign

What kind of deck is cheap and effective?

You know I am in favor in sticking Paladin in "never buffed" status with Priest. All of their decks turn out to be some annoying bullshit.

Oooh look I get to heal for 70 and be the best healer.

Ooh I get to full board clear with 4 mana, its pretty fair because Warlocks can do it with 8 mana and one card WOW card advantage y'all, don't worry I can run two of these

Oh hey its Anyfin, hope you enjoyed trying to hack down my 70HP BOOM MURLOCS... BOOM MURLOCS! Interactive!

Or how we dodged a bullet when Blizzard intentionally tried to make the most annoying cancerous bullshit deck where it would be like Hobgoblin Zoo but with unlimited divine shields but it barely didn't make it out of Tier Four but it was scary for a minute.

Even its just the little things like the giant ass useful weapons, classic 4mana 8 damage 4 healing weapon, the one that gives bubble and taunt, the always fun "you killed my Tirion, thanks now I can get full use outta my 5 damage weapon" BOOM N'ZOTH

And the damn Peacekeeper bitch and then hey here is a fun idea, we make a card that discovers a Lay on Hands so that he is healed for 8 life, then next turn heals for 8 life, draws more heal.

The entire classes cards piss me off. So I hope they never get a good deck again, fuck those 40 minute game niggers.

idk zoo or play priest & play other people's decks through thoughtsteal

Don't forget dr. 6, damn that shit was the most fun thing ever!

I shouldn't disenchant my cards? How should I get rolling then?

You won't get anything decent rolling unless you pay. That's how this game works.

>tfw

>warrior arena
>5 weapons in deck
>17 cards drawn
>0 weapons
Someone calculate the chances of this happening

Don't worry, paladin will never be good again because emotional balancing is a thing.

I wouldn't be so sure about priest since the number of people crying for priest to be goodis at least similar to the number of people emotionally scarred by having their cards stolen, and they're more vocal.

Fuckin do it, scrubs.

>tfw you realize yogg was the only thing that kept you playing and every deck feels boring now
Did you dust him?

THE FEAST OF SOULS BEGINS NOW

WHERE ARE MY MEMES?

Magnataur?

Is this a staple Warrior card now that you can slip into any deck for a quick clear/trade?