What does Veeky Forums think of the 3 series/CLA class/A3?

What does Veeky Forums think of the 3 series/CLA class/A3?

Do they come equipped with Ecoboost standard?

poor people

ATS is better. Those are all overpriced and overweight

>30-45k cars
>Poor

>getting a shitty base model German "car just for the badge. Doesn't have any of the quality or luxuriousness the brands are known for
>not poor
Pick one

Cadillacs are trash though

poor and dumb people

>memelac
>good

lmao nice fisher price interior dude.

Ok

Getting a FWD base CLA is the worst thing ever. Even worse than buying a Prius.

I was just shuttled in one of these, the interior is pretty shit m8

Veeky Forums hate anything german, buch of poorfag weebfags

Kek someone on Veeky Forums has the balls to speak out

I drive German and I still hate the CLA

>never driven a new Alpha chassis Cadillac

is that some kind of opitcal illusion or is that cla really that small and ugly?

Has the 3 series really fallen that far, that it's now comparable to badgewhore turds like the CLA and A3? Sad times.

There's literally no car with a better interior in it's class

The CLA is literally an A-class with a trunk tacked on, so yeah it really is that small.

>comparing a 3 series to a CLA and a A3
You murricans can't even distinguish between car segments, can you?

>30-45k cars
>not poor
is it still 1997 where you are?

You're right, it's in a class of it's own

But that's not a good thing when even a fucking Civic has a nicer interior

3 Series is bigger than those two so are out of the comparison, CLA looks good on the outside (with the AMG pack) but is incredibly shit inside. Seriously all the plastics feel cheap, a Renault feels more premium than this. The A3 is not bad but the new facelift is ugly and
>lol VAG meme

>civic
>nicer interior

nice bait faggot

Have you ever left your mother's basement and sat in a car that wasn't your friend's clapped out 3 series in the last 5 years?

How can anyone excuse these panel gaps on a $45k car?

t. used W211 owner

Yes, that's really a beautiful interior. Look at all those hard black plastics. It's so opulent they even added a gloss plastic trying to mimic carbon but feels like a real Walmart toy. Also look at that huge screen.

Faggot.

>Small screen

Adding navigation makes the screen bigger

The fit an finish is a lot nicer and it has better feeling materials

No user is a retard

Adding 20k in options also makes it non shit. But then at this price you are still a faggot who should have bought a Lexus IS then.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
even the fucking astra has a nicer interior

Nah, their A3 sedan/CLA competitor is the 2-series.

The 320i is

328i is competitive with the C and A4

Just because it has a base engine doesn't downgrade its category

Nope, the 318i and 320i are direct competitors to the CLA and Audi A3.

Price wise it's their competitor

yeah it doesn't quite work out like that but whatever

Considering the power of the base engine, of course it does.

A Toyota Avalon is also in the same price bracket and that doesn't mean they are competitors.

NO IT'S NOT. THESE CLASSES ARE BASED ON SIZE, NOT ENGINE. The 2 series competes with the cla and a3. Period.

>what is the c200
>what is the a4 1.4 TSI

>picture of an engine
>somehow relevant
do you know they make a 4-cyl 7-series now?

Even worse, there's a C160 with 129hp. I don't even know how that thing can move.

You're a complete, and utter idiot.

>a3
It literally says a4 in the file name

>CLA
>A3
Faggot shit for faggots.
Buy an IS.

This, fuck even a lexus is better than those 3 nowdays.

But it always has been tho.

Maintenance wise sure. Everything else, no fucking way.

Fucking disgusting. They tried to make it look like the s-class interior in photos but you can still make out how fucking horrible and plasticy the finish is. Mazda has a nicer interior for $25k

Not even $25k, Touring models are going for $21k at my local dealer.

Base model, usually leased and in automatic. Drivers tend to be terrible; the "upmarket" Germany version of the Camry driver.

With that said I'm sure they're all great daily drivers, though not models I particularly care about or want.

>Comparing 3 series to A3 and CLA.
Next time compare it to A4 and the C class

Base model is 1 series, A1 and the A class, sunshine. What I would call it is the most popular and common models.

Only brandwhores buy that shit. Why else would you pay those prices for the performance and ride quality of an Accord?

Explain the interior meme to me. Is it that econoboxes are starting to have better interiors that upmarket German brands or are the Nazis cutting corners on the insides and an average A to B commuter looks better in comparison?

Also why is interior and seating materials discussed in performance models? Shouldn't these have even fewer frills?

1 Series, A1 and A Class would be entry level models. Base model would refer to the lowest "trim" level in the series in question, wouldn't it?

Shitboxes are starting to be nicer which is closing the gap as compared to leather vs shit tier beige cloth seats back in the 90s. Now low end mercs like the cla etc have nothing you can't get in a Nissan altima except a badge and debt

1 series isn't in the same class as an A1 you idiot, stop posting and read about the subject matter or stfu