Act 06. Part 2 Pierce through the Heavens
dfoneople.com/news/updates/491/Overview

>New DFO artbook:
aladin.co.kr/shop/wproduct.aspx?ItemId=85800836
dfonexus.com/threads/pandemonium-concept-art.12567/

>Update Schedule
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15Vxz-_PkN_aiRITA7TO0Aqov_alKgPaTLAGMzFs0bG4/

>Level 90 Epics:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ERWsPVGJDotgSFzBq-9VUHEf_rWBK2UurvXSJI1N6Rc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>DnF Updates:
dfonexus.com/threads/summer-2016-update-reveal-information-compilation.12010/#post-312054

>ANTON GUIDE:
docs.google.com/document/d/1T4uCWBAsJAGxds0juJxU60TGQe5fJCJHkYlKdO9nuJA/preview?pli=1

>Liberation weapon FAQ:
pastebin.com/7vRmMbnD
>NEW EVENTS LISTED HERE
dfoneople.com/news/events

Fatigue Points(FP) resets at 9AM UTC

>Official Links
dfoneople.com
facebook com/dfoglobal
dfo-notice.blogspot.kr

>PVP playlist channels
youtube.com/user/Chengomango/playlists
youtube.com/channel/UCKkzSym6LVRhjvrQxr6sFeA

>Guilds
ask in the thread

>Wiki
wiki.dfo.world

>Avatar Simulator(Set to KOR)
dnf.exrpg.com/avatar/

>Skill Planner (Entirely unnecessary)
dnf.duowan.com/s/jnmn/gjs.html

>Pixiv Tags
アラド戦記 – Arad Senki
던파 – Deonpa
Dungeon&Fighter
DNF
D&F

>Voicepacks
mega.co.nz/#F!R5ByyQSR!Jy-BF-7Fk59XmGnrKVaP-Q
>JP Priest voice
mega.co.nz/#!QB0jjZZT!wbE08Q5SsML1leUpVngeLbM6cHY_Gbt0UK0tmXgZGmI

>DnF Original Soundtrack Symphony World
pastebin.com/LfzTQcDh
>Touhou Music Pack
pastebin.com/yRLzz58L

>Mods Installation Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1bzDeYgfdckqgfqtc60OpNTAhUcOiu53LMa_qFJ5LWvI/preview#

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IbdDr3sK96I
dfoneople.com/news/events/view/DFO-Rumble
dfoneople.com/news/events/view/Hell-in-the-Coliseum
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope this game shuts down again.

How does it feel that MapleRoyals has a better chance of lasting longer than DFO will

can you not bring /msg/ autism here thanks

fug a bug

I hate bugs

When will my bug get her infinity piercing spear ? ;_;

Or a Magic Cataclysm which everyone makes sound like it will turn my BM into a god

loooool

I disassembled one today.

?

i hope you break it reinforcing

>need legacy aura because of the raw stats
>still steam only
nice game nipple

calm down albertcamus

I'm going to marry Seria!

more like Autistic Cancer

gay

so is ur mom (lol)

male male...

what alt do i make

Fuck this hurt man.
She's still my main doe. Grinding that great glory set.
Intense bomb set is no good anymore.

Which one is it? Smash? Crit damage? Back attack damage?

Asura or chaos.

Maybe you just need to bend the rules a bit and make yourself stronger.

What are you suggesting?
Ain't grabbing the 6 piece great glory 3 piece gracia gunna make me stronger?

What do you think asura main?

It says attack damage but also says critical damage, what do you think, asura alt?

If you looked at the DFO wiki you would know the pants add +15% crit damage, so it would make sense the top has a typo in the description and it actually adds +15% smash instead of another +15% crit damage that does not stack with the pants.

>dfowiki
DFOpedia I mean.

What if the pants is the one with the typo tho?

Not him, but I have the pants and I can confirm they're Crit Smash. Top is regular Smash.

Pleb question but what is smash?

Base damage bonus. It gives more n% to your overall damage but only applies once and it's always the highest value you have from your gear if multiple of the same kind exist. However, you can stack it with OTHER smash modifiers like crit smash, back attack smash and counter smash, which follow the same rule of only stacking the highest once.

It's an Attack Damage Bonus that doesn't stack with other items that give the same boost. Back when Magic Sealed Uniques existed one of the rare boosts you could get on them was called Smash which had this effect. This is why it's often called Smash damage by most people. Critical Smash is the same thing but it only applies when you Crit. These boosts will still stack with skills that provide similar boosts, they just don't stack with other items that give Smash damage.

All Smash Damage items have a phrase in their detailed info stating "Multiple +% Damage Bonuses do not stack. Only the highest value of bonus applies (Not applicable to Critical Damage)". Despite the description, regular Smash DOES stack with Critical Smash. All Critical Smash Damage items have a phrase in their detailed info stating "Multiple Critical Damage bonus does not stack. Only the highest value of bonus applies. (Applicable with only Critical Damage)".

An example item that gives both is Great Glory Bracelet which gives 10% Regular Smash Damage and 5% Crit Smash Damage. You typically want a source of Smash Damage and Crit Smash damage on your gear in some form which is why people always recommend that bracelet.

How many elenore effects you could possibly stack?

all of them

What did he mean by this?

And then double if you're playing a machanga.

>Five
Maybe he's secretly a funky dealer in his downtime? youtube.com/watch?v=IbdDr3sK96I

Can you help? I want to know what he meant by this?

machunga...

>do lion run
>6 dungeons in
Oh right.
Party.

nice game nipple

>want to submit bugbug to neople
>no "bug" in "Category" drop down thingy
???

Oh yea on a side note, for people who play chaos - does your "Avatar of Aten" stops working when you resurrect via Sacred blessing?

Just finished otherverse easy and thinking this game is pretty challenging, how hard is otherverse on expert and hard? I know you need party for those and exorcist check too.

OV Easy is pretty much what it says. If you think that's bad you definitely want to go in with at least one other person for Expert. Don't bother with Master, it increases the drop rate of Interdimensional Fragments but it's not worth it for how much health enemies have. There's an OV rework in Korea that makes the whole thing a cakewalk and even removes Void Rift, but I don't really know when we'll get it.

what are the best classes for procs now that proc meme spit is kill?

Skirmisher, Monk

disgusting

Skirmisher's buff also applies on procs and monk, even with short range, shits multihits. You can also get two proc pieces on biting wind shadow dancer to use as assist. Other than these, I cant see anyone who can multihit as much.

KPIN where art thou?

play more pvps....

If your looking for a mage necro multihits alot too expecially with the soul move or whatever it's called she chucks.

Ranked killed PvP prove me wrong.

Seriously my favourite aspect of PvP was the social aspect.

sizkis dojo will save pvp..... in 2017 (lol)

I'm going to marry the Ultimate Diva!

kys miridia

Oh yeah, there's also the nens with their spiral nen (M nen in particular)

>Wanting to marry Miridia, WolfMaiden, and Barhz

you mean tiny deaf asian girl, furry blogger and salty asshat from Veeky Forums (omg lol)

why are pub saders retarded

His vit is high enough that he could sub for a vit sader in raid if the group was extremely desperate

You don't have such strict requirements in anton normals, you always get mismatching parties

>durandal.

>playing with meme classes

bug has the best multihit

Australians and Chinks killed pvp you can't prove me wrong.

>Sacred Protection
>Not Lion's Heart

PvP died 1 week after ranked . chinks and AU's were just gravy.

Exploits killed PVP and so did Neople's shitty PVP """"""""""Events"""""""""""

We had no pvp events other than the first one which actually breathed life into it.

Though I agree on the exploits or cheating in some way. Like how do auckland's kicks hit like it's lagless yet my attacks take a second to recognize they hit him and he can fall through a fucking BBQ rising shot combo

>people talking about pvp

make a room?

>BBQ rising shot combo
Retard

There's a reason why people do bbq->steep slide instead of rising shot.

Come to ranked and help me get my 10 coli wins.

The trick to it is to return to town and come back to the pvp channel and queue and we're guaranteed a rematch.

>I don't pvp

Steep slide fails too much in lag to be reliably used against aussies. BBQ > xxxx > rising shot works all the time. Unless you're fighting auckland or that one nigger mage from aussie

There were two events I remember

dfoneople.com/news/events/view/DFO-Rumble
dfoneople.com/news/events/view/Hell-in-the-Coliseum

That second one in particular probably ruined a bunch of people's view of PVP because of all the Exploiters and Laggers. It was a horrible event to try to get new players to play Coliseum and it was so shit that we haven't had a PVP event since then. The gooks only resorted to having a PVP event now because they ran out of Filler Updates until next patch.

>implying i ever pvped

omg lol who pvps??

Ahh right forgot about DFO Rumble

The Coliseum event was the one that had ranked pvp full until it ended.

We're getting a pvp event? I really hope so. My 1750rp will finally come in handy as I destroy new players for rewards

They said on the stream last week that we should be practicing PVP and that there might be something for high ranked PVP players.

I assume there's going to be another event or another Tournament. It's most likely the later so that they can send a bunch of "top" DFOG players to that yearly PVP tournament again.

>1750rp
>zenith

God I hope it's not that, didn't participate in the last tournament because we had to be okay with going to a 3rd world country to enter

>danjun's personal please play more pvps message
>2 rooms in practice arena

loooool

Go to ranked and lose like a man when you're matched against someone 400 RP above you

Ranked is stupid and buggy. I only play superior practice arena.

to think 1600 used to be sage

you 4got mute (^: