>unexplained sightings
>samsquanch stories

Other urls found in this thread:

humboldt.craigslist.org/cto/5738875904.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I remember these x threads

the boomer that wouldn't accept actual vehicle value
>humboldt.craigslist.org/cto/5738875904.html
>been on salvage title 9 1/2 yrs, Ive owned it 10 1/2 yrs., this truck gets @ least 6 mpg better than my 4x4 ranger and its not hard to roll start,I dont have to sale it, I can use it another yr.
>little labour and $200 this truck can be a great transportation truck still, $600 or i'll keep it dont call me if you want this truck for free or lowballing, motor and trans is worth that to me,and i can dig back of storage and get at my welder and make this truck a wood trailor when tags run out, will consider TRADE for Triumph or Harley motor and rolling chassy,, or running other motorcycles maybe with title, or a wench bumber, wench and rollbar for a 93 ranger 4x4
the horror

>Driving at night
>See spooky thing
>omg aliens

That is worth $600 though you fucking coon.

>$600 for a truck with a solid frame and good engine

Yeah that's a reasonable price you dick, do you seriously expect to get it for free?

youre a fucking retard, stop posting anytime

>tfw werecar
>can't do anything during daylight hours but shitpost on Veeky Forums

>the I know what I got is strong with these ones
The horror continues

mfw his genitals are the diff.

>be 3 weeks ago
>finished last hookup with fwb before she moved for college
>late as shit, like 3 in the morning
>phone ded, can never remember way back to freeway home
>do my best with paper maps
>fuck it up
>phone alive again
>see dirt road shortcut on map that would save shit load of time
>google naps doesn't want to route to it
>whatever
>go down it
>dense as shit forest trail, looked like a rally stage with tons of dips, tight curves, crests, etc, thank god for minimap GPS later
>notice a shadow figure at the end of one driveway I'm goin past
>probably my imagination
>he's at the next one too
>and the next
>he's now got a weapon, doesn't seem to move but gets closer with each driveway
>at this point engage full dagumi speed, not fast in a ranger but picked up speed a lot, knowing corners beforehand came in handy
>he's still appearing in driveways and abandoned buildings
>stop looking and focus on driving fast as possible
>after what seemed like an eternity and far too many miles on the odometer reach suburban neighborhood
>came out of smallish dense forest
>mark spot on map for some reason
>think happy thoughts for next hour of driving home

>NEXT WEEKEND
>investigate spot I came out of the woods
>google maps shows no dirt road
>there is no dirt road
>unexplained vertical scratches on side of truck, couldn't have been caused by bushes, not that I hit any anyway

And that was how I think I drove through some pocket dimension hell.

It's a vehicle that fucking runs and drives and has a bunch of new shit for 600 dollars, fuck off. Figure out the starter/flywheel and it'd be golden.

>be 3 weeks ago
>just finished rigging up the cameras outside my cornfield, stupid fucking drunk teenagers from the local high school like to hoon through my crops and ruining my livelihood, sheriff doesn't care as his son is one of the ones involved
>3am in the fucking morning, don't these little shits know I have to be up at sunrise, of course, they've never worked a day in their lives, they don't care
>BRAAAAAAP BRAAAAAAP BRAAAP goes the rusted out exhaust of some shitheap of a ranger
>going straight into my cornfield
>get my rifle and a flashlight, follow tire tracks
>this fucker must think he's in one of those Japanese cartoons, he's running around in circles, thrashing my field
>know where he's going to have to exit, get there in time to see this fucker shit his pants and scrape the side of his truck on my mailbox
>sigh in disappointment and consider placing gun under my chin, as I've lost several hundred in revenue just from another little shit thinking he's the hottest shit since Shingo's civic.
>Just know that whoever it was is going to post about it on a Filipino Segway Enthusiast's board

Dirt road, not a field you dipshit.
>2wd ranger going anywhere offroad without getting stuck

Something happened to me last Thursday when I was driving home. I had a couple of miles to go - I looked up and saw a glowing orange object in the sky, to the east! It was moving very irregularly... suddenly there was intense light all around me - and when I came to, I was home. What do you think happened to me?

>A farmer has actually seen Inisharu Dee and knows about Shingo.

How fucking dumb are you? All tripfags except LPG need to kill themselves.

What am I supposed to be seeing here? All I see is a low speed crash aftermath

>that dash

lalilulalelo

It's hard to see in the webm, but there's absolutely no damage to any of the cars. At least not enough to warrant additional cars to stop.

I guess maybe it was just the atmosphere of the fog that made it weird.

>last year
>driving at night
>it's foggy
>decided to take pictures near a streetlight

Posted this in another thread earlier today, but fits here as well.
>be me
>driviblng shitbox to cemetary because it was october and I cared about halloween back then
>cemetary is in the middle of bumfuck nowhere
>driving through woods on narrow rural road
>all give of us intently searching for turn off for cemetary
>no turn offs for about 5 miles exce0t one to a shelter area, that we took and then left
>another mile and it comes to where a bridge used to be, but it had partially collapsed when some dumbfuck in a semi got lost back there (heard story from a friend after the fact)
>either way, dead ends with an unpassable bridge
>turn around
>friends still looking for turn offs, I am crawling along because we know there can't be anybody out there
>suddenly
>headlights
>look like they're from an old F100 or the like
>flying up towards me
>they slow down right on my bumper
>slightly freaked because there is NOWHERE they could come from, but I still tell myself we could have missed something
>friends are freaking out more though
>somebody in the bed of the truck just starts screeching
>trying to keep my cool, girls are losing it now
>I just stick my arm out the window, wave them past
>they just start rev bombing me, peeling the rear tires a bit
>getting inches off my rear bumper
>decide fuck it, classic truck can't keep up on winding back roads
>speed up, they stay pretty close through all the turns
>take one curve
>lights disappear
>no screeching
>no exhaust sounds
>truck is just gone, no sign of them turning off
Even if it just was rednecks fucking with us, it was scary how long and how close they followed.

>driving up state in cali
> 01 fbody z28
>up 101 where its 2 lanes on both sides
>slightly hooning in mid day lots of chp (so keept speed in check) and catch up to a newish (now old) blue beetle

>change to the left lane to over take
>notice white gurl and continue to pass on the left

> continue driving for a minute and check mirror to change back into the right lane

>nothing and no one there
>all flat farmlands and no exits

>check blind spots, swivel head and slow down

>mfw

drove calmly the whole trip

Do you still have the forest marked in Google maps?

This. Fucking lady driving the greyhound from hamilton to london stopped us for a good 15 minutes to take pictures of what she swore was a ufo she'd seen the night before.

All anybody could see in the distance was the lights from a wind turbine, and we were already late because that route is fucking retarded. Not a happy busload of people.

Sounds like you need scissors 61

They stopped so they don't crash in the low visibility