I am looking at a 2005 Nissan Maxima on Craigslist, around 78k miles...

I am looking at a 2005 Nissan Maxima on Craigslist, around 78k miles. Listing is asking for $6900 but I'm sure I can haggle that price down easily. Thoughts? I am a 18 y/o faggot and this is my first car.

Other urls found in this thread:

maine.craigslist.org/search/cta
maine.craigslist.org/cto/5739300386.html
maine.craigslist.org/cto/5718296903.html
maine.craigslist.org/cto/5739104073.html
maine.craigslist.org/cto/5738773529.html
maine.craigslist.org/cto/5738018189.html
maine.craigslist.org/cto/5736075725.html
maine.craigslist.org/cto/5730816670.html
maine.craigslist.org/cto/5703770779.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why not?

Nissans are shit. They're all bought new by niggers and poorfags with shit credit. These people cant afford or aren't smart enough to maintain their vehicle properly. CVT transmission is garbage and so is Interior quality. Shut up and buy a civic for 3k with a manual transmission.

Why not just get a v35?

>$7k for a 10 year old shitbox

It was bought it with leather seats, I don't doubt that the stock interior is anything but garbage.

Looks to be way outside my price range, I am only 18 and mommy and daddy aren't picking up the bill. Plus there aren't any for sale in my state.

What would you recommend instead user, I am open to suggestions. I don't really fuck with coupes though. And all the retards on craigslist put up a super high price knowing they're gonna be low balled with offers. I wait until I get the vin before making any further judgements.

Nissans are usually niggermobiles and spicmobiles, right after Pontiacs and landbarges. The interior is probably falling apart and the internals unkempt.

>10 years old
>78k miles
>for 7 grand
That's a rediculous price.

That generation maxima had tranny problems iirc user.

I have a tranny problem when I go to the local bar's restroom too.

They're reliable and comfy. The 5 speed automatic is dull as dirt, but it's nowhere near as bad as the CVT automatic all 2007+ Maximas got.
If it has the 6 speed manual though, grab it. Those are hard to find and it's a bulletproof and fun transmission.

2006 was the last model year you could get a decent Maxima. My dad had a 2006 for years. Only thing we ever had to replace was the battery.

Only 2007+ models that got the CVT. 2004-2006 are fine.

Not trying to sound racist or shit, but stay away from Maximas, especially from Craigslist. They are majorly owned by blacks, and they abuse the shit out of them.
Only buy one if you have a 100% complete maintenance record and have it checked out thoroughly before purchase.

>Plus there aren't any for sale in my state.
V35 is the chassis code for the 2003-2007 Nissan Skyline, sold in America as the Infiniti G35 coupe and sedan. I guarantee there are some for sale in your state.

I will look into this, thank you user.

I got a few questions about the G35, if you don't mind me asking.

Is there any model year range that I should avoid (like 2007+ Nissan Maxima with shit transmission, etc).
Would buying one with around 100k miles be a mistake?
And whats a fair price for one of these that I can shoot for. Cheers.

You don't want one of those. They all burn oil and all of them in your price range will have been riced out or owned by poorfags or idiots that abused them.

>05 maxima
>CVT

You have gone full retard

>They're all bought new by niggers and poorfags

avoid 2003-2005 for oil consumption issues. 2006-2007 is what you want.

>revup motor

you can probably get a better car with similar mileage for 3k

>they're all bought new
>cvt trannie
>shut up and buy a civic

third post turd post

I am not 100% committed to the idea of a Maxima, what is your suggestion user.

Post your local Craigslist

maine.craigslist.org/search/cta

Late model Town Car, preferably 1997 and earlier. That was the last year they looked good.

was replying to

its a its a 350zed with a infinity badge. still the same shit car the 350 is only difference is a badge

maine.craigslist.org/cto/5739300386.html

maine.craigslist.org/cto/5718296903.html

maine.craigslist.org/cto/5739104073.html

maine.craigslist.org/cto/5738773529.html

maine.craigslist.org/cto/5738018189.html

maine.craigslist.org/cto/5736075725.html

maine.craigslist.org/cto/5730816670.html

maine.craigslist.org/cto/5703770779.html

do you want to replace a transmission? Because if you want to do that then you should buy this car

see:
read the thread before posting retard. Only 2007+ models often need transmission replacements.

What the fuck are you talking about cunt.

>cvt in a 2005 maxima

wew lad

Just buy a Toyota OP. Corolla or Camry. Regular maintenence and they will last you a lifetime.

Not to mention insane gas mileage. My 2004 gets 25-30 mpg. Consider savings over time.

Bruh, don't listen to these retards. Half of them don't even drive and the other half are poor euro retards that base their opinions on what they see in the American TV shows they pirate.

Altimas and maximas are both rock solid cars (particularly the 04-05 line). 78k is very reasonable mileage and you'll easily get another 100k out of the car before any major issues arise. Some would argue $6900 is high but it's a damn good car

2004 5 speed autos I know for a fact had bad trannys

>Buy a civic
Lmao