/fog/ Fallout General

Nothing Can Stop A Highwayman Edition

>fog/ Mod Archive
fogmods.weebly.com

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>Nuka World Collectibles Guides
>SCAV! Mags
imgur.com/a/caZVa
>Nuka Recipes
imgur.com/a/iyZy4
>Starcores
imgur.com/a/y4EMu
>Medallions
imgur.com/a/Fg9IT
>Cappys
imgur.com/a/B0PrB

>HOW TO CONVERT SKYRIM / OBLIVION / NV / FO3 ETC MODELS TO FO4 + Bodyslide Guide
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/play/D3eOx
webmshare.com/play/6we6j
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18039/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10669/?
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0i90-arfyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Darren deserves it.

webmshare.com/play/D3eOx
webmshare.com/play/6we6j

Neat. I need to follow that facial animation tutorial on Nexus for my Midna mod.

Jesus how horrific

That's impressive.

Do you have a link to said tutorial?

>he hasn't played Bioshock

I played the good one

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18039/?

Pretty sure it was this one he used. I glanced over it, but I havent seriously tried to make anything yet.

All of them were good. You just have a /v/ contrarian reaction to the critical praise for Infinite.

I didn't understand any of that.

I didn't even need a hook

Can anyone mega nuka world for me?

Poor lil' nigga I bet you think the original Bioshock is the good one, don't you?

It's actually Bioshock 2.

>good one
>not the one with the qt3.14 damsel in distress in it

you gay or somethin m8?

>tfw I actually was referring to Bioshock 2
I still found Infinite to be boring.

I have all the tools and shit for it but there's just SO MANY FUCKING STEPS that even if I did this I'd probably only do it once.

I'd also have to manually cut out her eyes, make the back part of her head segmented...thats a lot more time than I'd want to devote to something like that.

Dimensional Hopping is a crutch plot device and everyone with half an ounce of sense knows it.

That's why everyone loves Rick and Morty, because they managed to make that shit interesting.

Best weapon mods? I have the P220 and 1911. Also I have a boner for handguns

that gun
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10669/?
its op as fuck though in my game for some reason

Post characters or something.

Playing Maxwells World, Jenna isn't speaking to me. AFAIK, I've got both extra patches. Any idea why it doesn't wanna work?

Your character's hair looks like it's trying to escape her body

Your comment sounds like it's trying to be funny

Well, almost done converting Tactical Swimsuit to JB. Had a bit of a scare when trying to mess with Holster options would crash but realized I didn't convert it and it was fine after doing so.

Go through the GITS outfit mod until I can do the gloves.

>dat no jaw
>dem brows
4/10

Terrible, reevaluate your life Railcuck

the wasteland job market has gotta be rough.

What's your method for converting outfits? Because if it's taking you this long you're bound to be doing something wrong.

tfw new fallout 4 update broke my F4SE and i can't rollback to 1.7.15

[HATE UPDATES]
fucking god damnit the new update broke some of my armor mods.

Tough shit losers

Y-you're hurting my feelings with your incendiary comments.

Have another one.

You're a FOOL.

Y-you should totally be disciplined for your rude inflammatory behavior.

>THOSE ARMS

Maximum discount Metro 2033 mode.

So thin you can pick your teeth with them

The worst thing about liking something you made is that you know it will get deleted at some point

>it's my Eugenia Cooney build =3

What exactly do you find attractive about that thing?

skeleton girl

it's just for spooktober right?

I don't i like thic grills
yea got the scaryton costume for it and everything

is there any way to have a custom body only for you, and for it not to apply to the generic ai / npcs?

unique player mod
step your game up faggot

I remember some user posted here a really good SweetFX that made some basic stuff and didn't rape FPS
anyone remembers it? It had a name like "common" or "normal"

I dont know about that but check out
Natural-Lighting HD ENB by hjh1979
hell any of his.

Its pretty solid. I use it as a base to make mine

What hair is that?

Its from misc hairs. Its privately hosted on a tumblr blog if you google it. Theres a bunch of hair from other games too.

ASSLOADS better than the majority apachii sky tranny wigs

on second thought this may be one of the rare not shit apachi ones

Seen this /po-I mean, /fog/?
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0i90-arfyE

>Its from misc hairs. Its privately hosted on a tumblr blog if you google it. Theres a bunch of hair from other games too.

Thanks pham, got it

My waifu has an impeccable sense of style!

Bits and baubles

You're like a juiced up chunky post op Captain America

>leather jacket shrinking into her figure

ayyy

Many jackets have seams along the back and side to make it taper in towards the waist, y'know!

>Hillary's Mail Account
>Money From Big Donors
>Money From Lobbyists

Alright, so how do I put my love muscle into Piper's hotbox?

Use benis

>pipboy replacers still nowhere to be seen
>pipboy disablers abandoned
>tactical animations abandoned
>holster mods abandoned
Modding was a mistake.

How fun is a stealthy sniper / VATS build? I want to try to make the game more entertaining again.

Its cool at first but it gets old. Popping heads from a distance makes you feel power, but..

Where do I find this?

Cant find shit on this info.

Do I have to start nuka world and get past the gauntlet or something to get these new Bat Weighted color option things?

So I guess it's like every other build then. I can't figure out why, but this game seems so stale compared to previous games. I still hop back onto NV with ToTW, and I've clocked at least 1,000+ hours. Fallout 4, I'm barely over 250 and it's already losing me. Feels bad man, I wanna have more fun.

Could also be the fact you want more out of life and filling a game you probably put 500+ hours into left you wanting more out of life. But due to unwillingness to do more with life you are frustrated not with the games, but with yourself.

You're just tired of roaming around and exploring the world. I know i am, i'd trade the hundreds of hours of mediocre content for 50 hours of well made hand crafted content.

Before you ask, yes, her PER is on 10

Haha whatever you say buddy, I'm perfectly content with my life. Only issue is, I have to work. Otherwise I'm good. Thanks for trying to be all deep and shit, though.
Probably. Modding seems to have been much easier and more plentiful for people in the previous Bethesda games, so there was almost always some cool shit to try out. Nowadays, there isn't much. Maxwell's World is something I'm really looking forward to playing, so at least there's that, and I might try out Frost if I ever get around to fucking with my mods so it'll work. Hopefully the next Elder Scrolls game is good.

>GOD DAMN !

>see a few scavvers in trouble
>decide its time to help
>mr gutsy with a skull
>psychojet time
>oh shit more bots
>smack down the other bots
>turn to the scavvers
>they open fire on me
>have to kill the scavvers

Content is a word used by people who are sad but dont want to make the lie even more obvious by saying "happy". Your job sounds like part of the problem since you brought it up unprovoked. Maybe head back to school and study another field to practice in so that you look forward to a career instead of dreading waking up every day to your job?

>next Elder Scrolls game
It'll be the same as all of the other bethesda RPGs. Explore the world, kill shit, get gear and when you've had enough of that follow the main story and when you're done with that make a new character and start again. They've always been very good at world building and level design but sucked at filling it with good content. The skeletons are probably the laziest shit they've ever done.

>Hey, babe. You wanna go to the park?

How about you do it? How about that, loser? Huh? How's a-frickin'-'bout it?

What would change about the next elder scrolls game?
>What's your dream game?
i'd be fine with the world if they added like a shit ton of quests, like even more quests you can only get though listening to npc's haveing coversations

Fuck off, faggot. Maybe take a look at yourself instead of projecting. I'm happy with my life, and I'm happy with my job. I just don't like working because I'm lazy.

Well you took to namecalling and cussing real quick. Sorry that I struck a nerve because even you admitted to not being happy with your life and your choice in void-fillers.

And for what it is worth, your deflecting skills are terrible.

Bethesda have proven time and again that they can't fill a whole sandbox world with content, i don't think anyone can. CDP probably did the best job anyone has. Instead move to a hub world system Bioware style. They can be large and interactive but they all should look and feel different. Which is another thing Bethesda sucks at, variation. The Institute is probably the most radically different place in 4, the rest is just more wasteland. Which leads me to another point - Bethesda loves their wasteland too much. Nobody is trying to rebuild, everyone is sleeping in shacks with acid rain leaking through the roof and critters crawling through the holes in the walls. Nobody is cleaning up the world around them, trash everywhere, no law, no real return to civilization. They need to move forward with the whole setting and leave some of it behind. And for fucks sake, don't build your whole fucking around one single feature just because you thought it was so super revolutionary.

But most importantly don't do anything half assed. Flesh out the factions, mechanics and features in way that makes a difference in the world. Live up to the idea of a branching story.

Kiernan Shipka?

But then people would complain that it is a themepark and the cycle of hate will start itself again.

People who are happy with their game generally do not openly praise it for days and weeks at a time.

People who are unhappy with their game cant shut up about it

Those are actually kinda cute

Predict when Fallout 5 will come.

That's why i brought up TW3. I don't think the game has more or less quests/monsters/loot than any of the Bethesda RPGs but they all have a story. You won't find fetch and kill quests in CDPs open world. You always have to investigate, to learn what really happened and then you'll either fight a baddie, find clues that point you in a completely different direction or you solve the situation with words. FO4 does have some of those quests they are few and far between. The majority are exploration, fetch and kill quests. That is not what i consider content.

You want me to find your mcguffin in that abandoned hospital? Okay, but i want to experience something unique in there. I want to use my perks in something that isn't related to combat or opening boxes/safes. For example that place with the leaking gas making the Gunners insane. Every single closed building should have an event like that. A ruin filled with ferals and you slowly uncover what's really going on by meeting other explorers and eventually a half-sentient feral controlling them all and you get to talk to him or something that doesn't involve just going from room to room, killing and looting everything.

>waking into an area with lots of hubflower

I feel that our relationship is turning into a dependency for you at this point. I mean you could have easily walked away and went to play your tw3 thingy, but me making you think about yourself got you angry at yourself and you turned that anger to me, making you feel something in which probably has not happened in a long time.

This has to be a goodbye for good type deal.

Are you fallout?

Heh