Would you rather have a Miata with a McLaren F1 engine, or a McLaren F1 with a Miata engine?

Would you rather have a Miata with a McLaren F1 engine, or a McLaren F1 with a Miata engine?

Also the Miata has "Scotty Kilmer" written in big letters across the front window.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P6r9dd5zc0o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Supercar with Miata engine. I can build the Miata engine to high power but I can't turn the Miata chassis into a supercar chassis

>imma faggot and I break the rules

>take the McMiata
>buy exocet kit
>yes

McLaren with miata engine, sell it for big bucks, buy a PT cruiser.

rather have lotus 7 fake powered buy ford duratec engine. will out handle miata any day... and lower to the ground.

With no modifications, the F1 with the Miata engine.
With under $10,000 worth of modification, the Miata with the F1 engine.
With over $10,000 worth of modification, the F1 with the Miata engine.

Realistically, F1 with Miata engine cause ima sell that F1 for a shit ton of money and use it to buy a V8 Miata or Exocet.

>get mclaren F1 with a miata engine
>acquire bmw 850
>swap in dat vee 12
just like the original

is that as fun as it looks?

Fatt Marah liked it.

Veeky Forums doesnt seem to like him very much.

>implying the 850 used the F1 engine.

You're mistaken senpai.

To drive? Miata. I'd rather have an overpowered rocket than a neutered stallion.
To own? Miata. Upkeep on that McLaren engine will be cheap compared to the upkeep on that McLaren chassis.
To modify? Miata. You will never make that Miata engine as good as the V12, although you can make it's chassis egood enough to make the combination perform as much as it entertains.

I'd only get the McLaren to sell it, because the chassis is worth more than the engine.

You can't really make a Miata engine exceed 500hp though. They're good 250-300hp engines, above that there better I4's out there.

Even more than it looks.

Veeky Forums doesn't like anyone, or anything, very much.

the one he drove wasn't even an ls1 swap either

that's why he's gonna swap it
what would be the point of swapping identical engines

>has "Scotty Kilmer" written in big letters across the front window.

Well, I guess I would pick the car that literally has my name on it.

REV

UP

YOUR

ENGINES

youtube.com/watch?v=P6r9dd5zc0o

Isn't the F1 engine very similar to an 850 engine with M3 heads? Sortof like a 356 Porsche engine is very close to a beetle engine?

McLaren F1 with a Miata engine

because I'd sell the fucking car and buy the most motorcycle I could with the money.

Cars are for hauling groceries and fat boomers.

I WANT TO BELIEVE

Yeah, just like an LS1 is really close to a 287 fuellie.

This car just looks like it'd be fucking horrifying to drive. I suppose the rear has a beefy diff, but I've still gotta wonder about the weight distribution.