Is it ok to key your buddies car if you do it only as a prank?

Is it ok to key your buddies car if you do it only as a prank?

DIE

No.
Why would you do that.

IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO

Dude chill it's just a prank

Keying someones car is pretty much the lowest of the low. There's a reason it's mostly women who do it.

ROFLMAO u got prankz0rd

Custom pin striping is expensive. I hope he said thank you.

actually this makes me wonder if it's possible to make it look like someone keyed their car without actually damaging the paint

would make for some great keks

Perhaps some kind of white or silver colored dry-erase marker

Keyscratching someone's car isn't a prank.

[spoiler]Unless it's a dummy car you bought exclusively for the prank[/spoiler] .

Get a silver stripped sticker or a dry erase marker. Ir you can get a fine point silver sharpie and some clear tape. Put tape on vehicle, and make a line with the silver sharpie OVER the tape like that your friend freaks out for a second as he realizes its just on the tape

Where's the prank? Are you planning on buying your ex-buddy a new car/paying for the repaint?

haHA don't get so buttmad it's just a prank!

I've got a prank for you, too. It's called "Tonight... You".

Oh shit why did you not say so brother. You are my friend and I love you.

Make sure to huff gas before doing your prank.

How would that help?

I'll just prank you back, bro

he can't get mad if you are only doing it as a goof. that's your freedom of speech.

It's fine as long as the punchline to the prank is you paying to repaint the entire car.

Yeah, pranks are fun

Calm down bro it's just a prank you're on YouTube

>Is it ok to key your buddies car if you do it only as a prank?
I was there by random chance when a teenager was caught stealing an electronic tablet. He tried to get out of the theft charge by saying he wasn't stealing it because it was just a prank. Thieves are always saying they weren't stealing because it was just a prank.

Thats not cool bro ! Not cool ! i just scratched your car, i didn't smash your window.

Bro, it's just a prank. It's just a car, chill.

>driving with a friend
>accidentally grab his leg instead of gearstick
>we both laugh and I unzip his pants
>park the car while fondling his balls
>friend is laughing because he knows it's just a joke
>start sucking his dick on this empty parking lot
>almost choke on his dick because i'm laughing so hard
>friend is also laughing his ass off
>he starts making train noises while yelling
>he cums and I swallow it all like some stupid faggot
>kiss my friend and call him a faggot while laughing

Gotta love playing pranks on my friends.

Yeah i guess you're right ! hehe ! Dude, my wife's son just accidentally your car into the sewer works ! You've been punk'd bro !

Yep, then he can get the whole thing resprayed on the insurance companies dime.

Is it ok for me to fuck your bitch, but only as a prank, bro.

Only if you pay for the new paint job and the depreciation from having to get a new paint job.

or you could not do that

10/10

Fucking underrated

Yeah man but you better be ready for him to slash your tires. Prank wars are the shit!

Fuck I used to do this shit with my mates all the time, we were prank kings back in the day.

One of my best pranks was smashing my lads backup camera with an emergency hammer from my dd. He was sooo mad lmao