>/dbt/ map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Git gud:
>Boring webums with sounds
>Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

kijiji.ca/v-sport-bikes/oshawa-durham-region/2014-pearl-white-ninja-300-abs-with-safety/1191239729?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for nobikes

second for cafe racers are not for fags

kijiji.ca/v-sport-bikes/oshawa-durham-region/2014-pearl-white-ninja-300-abs-with-safety/1191239729?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Just posted in the last thread. Worth a look?

offtrailin

4rd for cafe racers are for sissy trap cuckbois faggets that love the up ther ass and i also fuckt their mum pussay

Whatever for Cafe racers are hipster tier garbage that don't work 90% of the time. Stop pushing your trash top-knot-annon

never
7th for cafe racers are not for fags

>tfw super anxious for AK for some reason
This year needs to go by faster

>Cuckfe racers
>Not for fags

got back to Veeky Forums nobike

never
11th for cafe racers are not for fags

first "real" adventure isnt it?
why wouldnt you be?

>Liking nigger bikes

pretty sure what he posted was the one that's already on his bike, which I can pretty much guarantee is going to be louder than any can he puts on it instead.

Hello indian user

A "cafe racer" is just a normal slow bike that's been riced to look like an older (western style) race bike at the cost of comfort so yes it is for fags.

It's also what morons call anything with a flat seat

Originally weren't bobbers and cafe racers normal bikes that had changes done to their egronimics and were lightened by tearing off any unnecessary bits to lighten weight so that poorfags could squeeze a little more performance out of their baikus?

where did all go goofy?

Yeah, I guess the Grand Canyon trip kinda counts but it was only 3 days.

The excitement comes in waves. I blame myself for reading so much about camping stuff today

yes

they're like honda civics with balsa wood seats and short throw shifters

>weight redux bro

After a bit of a run in with aussie dindus I am in the market for a knife as self defence. Plan is to strap it to the bike somewhere. I was planning a massive fuckoff knife to scare people rather than actually use it but what do you guys think?

Hello faggot

>camping stuff
What would you recommend for a 3-day motocamping trip? Basically I'm planning to go from Des Moines to Mt. Rushmore and back over my next 3-day weekend.

Take a couple Adderall and go for a ride at midnight.

The twisties and feelies you will get are amazing.

Yeah that's what's on it now. I just got a $175 can off eBay, 14 inch Delkevic

>aussie dindus
>Australia
>commonwealth country
>thinking you can defend yourself from non-whites

Better off with a length of decently heavy chain and a padlock, easier to explain away when the upside-down cops pull you over for putting a non-factory decal on your bike.

Buy a gun

greentext required

eh it happens, i need to figure out my next trip soon, im itching to get out motocamping again.

the usual camping supplies, what do you plan on bringing for starters and are you eating out or packing food?

>implying
They can't do shit if it is a legal knife. A heavy chain is counter productive if I cant weild it while on the bike.

If only, not worth the shit

>'fag'
>dat swing arm

just carry a hammer

Do you dislike quality construction?

>waiting at light
>bunch a boongs crossing the road in front of me
>walk towards me
>they go for my keys
>I nope the fuck out, luckily no one in the intersection
>Look back, they scattered
Not even sure if it's worth reporting. Everyone drove off and I don't have a gopro

Tent, sleeping bag, small air mattress, small camp stove, a couple cans of soup or something quick to eat, silverware and a cooking pan and plate, a couple washcloths. That's about it really.

So playing with my beater little Fuji xp80 I find that it has an action cam setting. The thing is that at its 1280*720@60fps I only get a half hour of video (I'm guessing its the camera's software as the card has space for more). If I go with 640*480@30fps I get 2hrs worth.

I've never created webms, so how bad would they be starting from a 640*480/60fps video?

are abbos boongs?

Did you get a new tent yet?

Tiger rolled over 37,777 today

Kill switch that blows up the bike

Make sure you have your chrome spray paint and WITNESS ME ready

You did the smart thing,
even with a knife/chain/gun/dragondildo you were still at a numerical disadvantage (and you let them close within contact distance you putz). Had you pulled your dragon-dildo out there is no guarantee that they would have ran and trying to fight off a bunch of people with just a knife is a shitty situation. A gun would be a better option but even then not a situation with odds you'd like.

When you're faced with that situation you get the hell out of there, not try to fight, unless there's a decent reason for you to stick around.

Fuck off junkie

it wouldnt be too bad since you have to resize them to get a decent quality out of them anyway.
60 is nice on high bit rate but it will make webms look pretty meh

Where abouts at?

North adelaide. Had to pop down to elizabeth and really regret it

Thanks user.

Next question:
Thoughts on a chest rig and where the heck do you all get them for a decent price? Is it possible to niggerrig a decent one?

not yet, i need to start shopping for one soon..
have suggestions for a 2-3 man tent? that isnt $400

ok, except the swingarm says fag you stupid twat

>elizabeth
Yep. Thats just like woodridge near brisbane.

Oh I didn't notice, what a happy coincidence

You will just film tank and cluster with a chest setup

Dont reply to the faggot.

to mount the camera?
no idea, youre on your own there, i did however get good video with my old canon powershot by taping it to my visor ages ago

I'm looking for the same honestly. I like my Ozark Trail tent but since it started leaking I should probably buy a new one before my big trip. That said it did last 5 years or so, for $40 that's not bad

wroom

Super tricked picture.

Sea !!CMJKliOFus9=nobiek

I'd probably just have meals at restaurants and such along the way. I have an awesome air mattress, a good little tent, camp stove, fuel, cup to heat water in and eat out of, some freeze-dried food from REI, and, of course, a titanium spork.

Bike is at the shop :(

How's life up on the Canadian high seas

pack a towel to wrap stuff into a pillow for sleeping, a ground cover tarp to protect your tent and keep it dry from dew and more socks and skivvies than you think you need and plenty of extra water and little snacks and you should be alright.
and of course bring basic tools to fix a flat or other roadside annoyances.

Good stuff. I'm not really going innawoods; just do the tourist thing and come back, but I should invest in a plug kit.

Just bring a little food in case you don't have a chance to stop somewhere. I always have some MRE tortillas and peanut butter in the tank bag in case I get stranded somewhere.

>tfw there's a brutale 1090 at the dealership that worked on my baiku
>tfw every time I go in there I fingerbang the shit out of it
God I want one, and I know I shouldn't.

>MRE tortillas and peanut butter
Stop you up for a week. haha

>tfw you forgot the little folded receipts for your GoPro case
>tfw gigs and gigs of video is all clatter
>tfw your video of Iowan tooj is going to be without audio because fucking rattlecase

It must take some guts and self confidence to take a 125cc dua sport on a race track.
Good for you!

Pretty good, had a few days cancelled due to some "high winds" though

I wish I had the money for one :(

come back when you have a bike ;)

Sometimes it's good to be stopped up in the field kek

Is cancelation good or bad for you? Cuz on my boat we get paid by the day regardless of of we go on mission or not.

>implying

Soo... next week when I get it back?

I don't get paid unless I go out, I love doing it and get bored if I'm stuck on land for more than a few days as well

On a side note, saw the new-face VFR in person at the dealership, looks pretty good imo

I'm thinking of selling my ktm 690 enduro for a xsr900.
I miss having a fast road bike and can't afford two.

Suggestions?

thanks user, you too

see

>following friend last night
>he overtakes a car but I have to let oncoming go past before I can get round
>blapping it a bit to catch up and friend, who suddenly slams on his brakes and turns right with no signal
>do the same
>back end locks up and Tokyo drifting with my back wheel about 1ft to my left side
>get off back brake and get traction again
>don't miss the turning and didn't lose my friend

First time in about 6 months that I've locked the bandit up. Was topkeks desu

>I wish I had the money for one :(
I wouldn't recommend the older ones. They apparently have a tendency to eat the SPU which is like a $700 part.

>Soo... next week when I get it back?

Sure,now goodbye ;)

The boring part of today's trip was actually quite nice.

I have other priorities at the moment anyway, but maybe one day

I'm staying, fuk u ;)

stay mad nobike ;)

>Americans think this is fun
kek no wonder u fags think displacement is king all u got is straight lines kekekeke

Yea being sick on land is boring as shit. Luckily we stay fairly busy at work and when I'm off I tri to stay fairly busy.

I think ima go and do some accessory shopping for the chief here soon. I see a new highway nat in my life.

Buddy of mine crashed his new vfr least week. Some bitch pulled out in front of him at an intersection. Didn't even have it for 3 months

M9

But murica is a massive country. Why you hate user?

>Want a 950SE or 950/990 Adventure
>Probably less reliable than my Tiger
>Also no money

is there anything wrong with a used rc390 or one of those duke 390's as a first bike?
40hp seems about my limit for power

Also

>implying anger

Need to find something to do during the winter months, not sure what yet though. Gonna ask around about decking on a tractor tug and i that doesn't pan out I'll do some water taxi or supply running or something.

>rip poor viffer

>ktm

And all these are in New Mexico. Most people think it's a boring desert with a few mesas and some cow pasture. It mostly is, to be fair, but there are places that are fucking amazing in that state.

Tbh I was looking at those. They seem amazing in every aspect except for the fact that I could literally buy 3 liter peters for the price of one.

Also get an MV so I can look at pictures of it in the pretty desert pls

>Some bitch pulled out in front of him at an intersection
That was almost me my man

>on a 55mph road non-highway doing 65
>coming up to a gas station while behind a Dodge Ram also going 65
>keeping 3 car lengths distance
>see a gold yellow minivan sitting in the station entry/exit about 50 yards ahead
>nobody in oncoming lane
>Ram passes Minivan
>can see it's a middle aged woman
>she fucking starts to drive off behind the Ram
>mfw swerving into oncoming lane to avoid her dumb ass

Posted in the other thread with battery problems.

Don't have a multi meter right now so I can't test it...

Anyway, hooked my car up to the bike battery and everything was fine, started right up. Took the cables off everything dead. Hooked the trickle charger back up, said battery was charged, lights came on but wouldn't start then the battery got weak as fuck.

Battery is kill isn't it?

Also what should I replace it with? Any particularly good batteries?

It's a Honda Shadow VLX btw.

k thx

Battery is most definitely kill.

Just make sure it's got the correct CCA and voltage rating for the bike, and if you want some extra horsepower connect the positive wires to the negative terminal and vice versa.

He just traded hours old Buell in for it to lol. Poor fellow.

Have you looked into tankerman work? I know a few of those guys that make good money doing that.

Dem godrays tho.

>MV
>New Mexico
It would either spontaneously combust or get stolen and taken to Juarez.

>Not having a garage to keep your baiku safe
Also it doesn't really get THAT hot in NM, at least when I was there. The only one that really has issues is the 05-09 F4 1000

Ohhhhhhhh.

My butthole got thy just reading that story. Shit like that makes riding almost seem like an chore sometimes

I need to go ride this one.

I want a Turismo Veloce but it is pretty much the exact same bike as my Tiger only better looking, more expensive, and wrought with italian bike issues

The combustion comment was a joke m8.

>minivan
It's always fucking minivans, when it's not SUVs anyway.