/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Hmmmm... nice bike Edition

Previous Thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_vg (all)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Thread archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>GTA:O Unlocks by Rank
pastebin.com/bAr3Q5sT

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/XEzpG0vB

>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.36
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/228742727

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUTc5AtXeyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

muh city wok

give me my Harley fat boy

PC boys you playing with mouse + kb or controller? looking for some input

So if you're already a CEO, does buying a clubhouse make you give up being a CEO?

Why is being a CEO about running around with boxes while being a MC president is about running a bunch of businesses?

Anyone got an invite for PC /GTAG/
SC : DocDarson

Gonna be on in 3 or 4 hours if anyone wants to run some shit.

I only really use m+kb when shooting, controller for everything else.

how many businesses can you own in an mc?

only got 100k
how to make money?
which bike to buy for 100k?
just wanna ride around in freeroam
maybe do some biker work

So, now that the hype died down, what's new, what's hot, and what's shit ?

Both.

The new Hakuchou appears to be a sidegrade.
I am saddened, but also relieved.

Game saved.
Post the dreams you've built.

They both look like garbage, so yeah.

Because you're a shittter.

Somehow, I find it hilarious. The mc should be about smuggling, and the ceo should be about running a legitimate business acting as front for less... Savory things.

Gg rockstar.

kb + mouse for everything except planes/helis
which is the only acceptable way of doing things.

Oh wow, you sure got him good.

>add offices so you can be a CEO
>being a CEO just means you get to run around carrying boxes
>add weapon lockers that let you remove useless guns from your inventory (but only for free mode, if you want to play a mission all those shitty guns reapear, and it doesn't even work a lot of the time, giving you the guns you removed back while you're in freeplay)
>not an effective way to make money

>later they add motorcycle clubs
>much cheaper than an office
>gets you an extra 10 garage slots for bikes
>MC is about buying businesses and getting money from them
>get bonuses for driving in formation with your other MC members
>special position bonuses that give you different things depending on what you've been promoted to in the MC
>weapon lockers still don't work right, despite this being a feature people wanted the game to have since launch date
>still not an effective way to make money

>can't be a CEO and an MC Pres at the same time, the two are mutually exclusive for absolutely no reason

This shit was just released and it already needs a rework.

How does one company manage to fuck up literally every time?

>Cruising around the desert on rat bikes in formation, stahlhelms on

Feels good man.

That's interesting. Does the money making business works painlessly, or can a shitty griefer fuck it up in one well placed hydra ?

so wtf u do with MC money? the one you get from crew contracts and stuff. You don't get it to yourself.

Don't forget the magical ability to actually steal supplies for your business, in place of buying them. You know, like any illegal business venture. Why would I pay 15,000 to restock my business, when I could just steal the shit off NPCs in 5 minutes.

Is any of the new choppers better than the gargoyle/cliffhanger? One user said the Avarus is worse and more expensive than most of the others.

Gonna make a eurobeat themed clubhouse. What name should i use? I'm thinking Speed Lover but that's kinda gay.

>Can't wear shirts under vests

Why the fuck would they do that?

eurobeat is gay so go for it

You still have to sell off your product, CEO style. So yes.

Goo on ?

Do you need to pay for restocking if you're a company?

Is there literally no reason to be a CEO now? Like do offices just exist in the rare case you want to own a sixth house and want a secretary that gives you free snacks you could just buy for $2 at a convenience store, and have several million dollars you want to get rid of?

Hey wait, so what happens to the money I put into buying a building to be a CEO if I now want to be an MC? I trade it in or what? Is it just gone?

muh moni

Riders of the Sky.

The new hairstyles don't disappoint.

Gotcha
Just don't be as much of a faggot as your first crew implies.

I really hate that I can't collect crates while my business fills up. What else am I supposed to do in freeroam?

But is the name gay enough?

Don't worry. There will be a Final Frontier of Finance and Felony that lets you buy super expensive businesses that otherwise wouldn't be available to you starting at 1.5 million per business minimum.

it's disappointing almost all the bikes use the same livery and most of them look like shit.

Just like eurobeat, you're golden shower

how to increase stamina fast?
currently bicycling on the freeway, doesn't increase shit

Don't you get to keep your office, you just aren't a CEO?

How many bikes can you store in a clubhouse? Do you need to buy the custom bike shop to customise bikes?

Which bike is the best?

Best way to make money other than shark cards?

Yes

Here's how it works.

As a CEO, you buy crates. You fill up a warehouse over the course of several hours and then sell them off.

As an MC, I bought a business and as production goes up over time, supplies go down. I can restock for free by stealing supplies. I'm now sitting with a rubber banded stick, waiting for my production to max. There is literally nothing for me to do until the supplies run out. I don't know how much the max payout is tho, it might not be worth it.

>Do you need to buy the custom bike shop to customise bikes?
No. You can just use LSC

10 bikes, plus your members can get one bike each in it.

I think.

>Yes
No. The shop gives the exact same options Los Santos customs gives. It's just an extra half a million.

Why do you need to increase it fast? I just increased it by sprinting around on missions and shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUTc5AtXeyQ

>those engines
>skelebike has glowing eyes
>lightcycle glows

This update would have been a solid 10 if everything came out today.

>can't be a CEO and an MC Pres at the same time, the two are mutually exclusive for absolutely no reason

wait you mean you can't register as both at the same time or you can't own an office and a clubhouse?

the former makes enough sense to me

>People thought you need clubhouse to mod the bikes

Why am I crashing every time I load the game now? I'm not even getting to the menu.

>hidden vehicles
But why? Why don't they just blow their whole load at once, why do the periodic release?

Best location for a clubhouse??

because I can't sprint for more than 10 meters, makes it hard to even reach an escape vehicle

just started out

Go to your clubhouse and do the missions on the wall at the back of the meeting room

Sandy Shores or Grapeseed.

No other property worth owning in that area so it makes it unique.

to keep interest going till next update

Player retention, maximizing shekels.

It'll go up pretty quickly if you just sprint a lot.

>dat skull
i need it

So can I buy an office after I buy a clubhouse and still stay an MC Pres?

running

i wouldn't bother grinding it, you can max it just by playing normally

Next week.

how to increase strength fast?
should I just keep provoking and beating the shit out of bodybuilders at muscle beach?

You can't register both at the same time but, only in certain ways. The second you become a CEO, your businesses stop producing and you can't even access them. Basicly, Rockstar wanted to make it to where you couldn't run crates & CEO jobs, while also making passive money. That would too good of a game function and might cut into Shark Card sales. Instead, we have an added gameplay function completely in oppossion to a previously added gameplay function solely to boost microtransaction sales.

The boner bike reminds me.
Shouldn't the lurcher and frankenwhatever be coming back in a couple weeks.

Ayo niggers. I went on a hiatus and got purged from GTAG PC (The one with that gay ass emblem right now). Requesting an invite once more.

SC: TheBoer

Kind regards, colourful nigger.

Undoubtedly. I'm getting all those spooky bobbleheads this time around since last year I didn't think I'd get to keep any I didn't have installed

So is this accurate?

>CEO
>cheap vehicle spawns from a list
>more quickly repeatable missions when you can just buy and sell crates over and over
>costs a lot more

>MC Pres
>Business missions more time based, with mandatory waiting in between, but there is more options of type of mission you can do other than the business related missions
>able to make money before you buy any other properties through the generic missions, instead of a CEO needing a warehouse to do missions
>get bonuses for riding around with other club members
>other club members are promoted to specific positions that also give other buffs to the team instead of being a generic VIP like they would if you were a CEO
>clubhouse is much cheaper than an office and can actually be located outside of the city

Does the game automatically but MC at the end of my MC name, or do I need to like name my MC "Born to Be Mild MC" or something to have that show up?

Gotcha

JUST CHECK THE FUCKING LAPTOP ALREADY!!

STOP BITCHING AT ME FOR BEING AN AUTISTIC FUCK WHO'D RATHER PLAY WITH A COUPLE FRIENDS OR NO ONE AT ALL

That sucks

Fuck rockstar for fixing the mask with helmet glitch.

>Social Club still won't process Snapmatic Selfies.
>This issue exists since forever.
>There are thousands of threads on their forums.
>Not a single response from Rockstar, no way to resolve it yourself.
>Rockstar still advertises this feature at Social Club's front page.
>Taking the link there, selecting your selfie and accepting does nothing.
>Get told to wait a few minutes for the changes to apply.
>Months later my avatar is still the same.

>I tried from different IP ranges, different operating systems, browsers, hardware configurations and devices.
>Didn't change one time. I can still change it to whatever fucking Rockstar pre-made avatar I want, not Snapmatic tho.

So how does it determine what your favorite bike is?

Has anyone actually bought a shark card?

>work for two hours to he able to spend entire wage on a 1mil shark card
>get someone to grind PacStand with you for an hour and make way more money

No idea. Does that mean we can toggle between the two then?

Who is this milk nigger?

Slightly inaccurate. The CEOs vehicle spawns are MUCH better and the CEO system also comes with generic missions that pay more and are easier than the MC ones and you don't need a warehouse for those.

BEST CLUBHOUSE?

You can toggle between both at any time. As either, you can still access your clubhouse/office if you want to fix a bike up or access a gun locker.

>light cycle bike

i need it

Next 22/11.

can't wait for the lotus c-01

You still can't buy a gang burrito?

What's the difference between the two clubs? One just shows a tv in a corner picture and the other shows a bar in the picture.

>not Turbo Lover

How do you switch? Just via your phone or something?

So if I wanted to do some biking with my friends I can go to MC Pres mode and get my biking bonuses, and if I wanted to be able to call in a turret limo or a buzzard when I want to I can just switch to CEO mode and do it?

Can someone explain the business's to me

I bought the most expensive one and got all the upgrades

Hasn't made any money at all yet

Can I have multiple business's at the same time?

Also, how do I melee on bikes

Layout, design and mural options. They all have the same functioning parts tho.

Comfy dlc desu.

>that bike at 2:32
HOLY SHIT WHAT IS THAT
I WANT IT

Anyone else having this issue? I've verified the cache and it's still crashing after the disclaimers.

you have to go on each one of them and do setups. after that you just wait until they are full but you have to resupply each one of them. you can just pay for it or do a mission for it.

>no Johnny Klebitz cameo for this update yet Malc has made a comeback

Holy shit they brought almost everything back from The Lost and Damned, and no Klebitz nor any pool game?

Fuck me, this was the best opportunity to get the Lost MC angrier and more desperate before the Trevor shenanigans

>Still complaining about this threads and threads later

Vortex, available next week.