Hi Veeky Forums

Hi Veeky Forums

I'm currently converting a 1991 SW20 MR2 to all wheel drive, using a cosworth MT75 gearbox, and running the diff upside down.
The engine I'll be using a nissan VQ35, which I will be destroking to 2litres for rally regulations, and will be using a single IHI Turbine.
I'm currently cutting the transmission tunnel, and my angle grinders a peice of shit, does anyone have any tips here? I've got through 6 of these fucking wafer thin discs so far, all they do is snap into peices.
>Pic related, its the tunnel I'm cutting out the car. Its where the fuel tank would normally be but I'll be running one single carbon fibre fuel cell in the passenger footwell.

Whatever happened to this project? Did he ever actually do anything with it?

why awd?
> destroking a vq35 to two litres

wtf why

so ollllllld

this and the aw11 with a northstar swap

so whatever ended up happening with the car?

Hello Newfag, enjoying your stay? Good

>not wanting the shortest stroke ever for MAXIMUM REVS

Did you stop in the middle of reading that very sentence or are you just that buttfucking stupid?

that some old ass pasta nigga

Add high-end valve springs and then IMAGINE THE FUCKING REDLINE AT 12.000 rpm
(no srsly, what can be expected redline-wise?)

>everyone pointing out the fact that its old pasta

Noone can catch you guys! such oldfag xddd!

>this assmad newfag

>not posting all of the pics from the post

so angry >:( GRRRR

No trip code
OP is an imposter

i've seen it before but i figured i'd ask in case this was actually the original guy

i read the whole sentence but why choose that engine

Now we just need a treequinox thread

>this thread again

>No fun allowed

Would you just fuck off already?

How exactly is it fun for this to be posted all the time? Even people saying >no ecoboost is funnier than this thread.

>this
There are already many 2.0L DOHC V6 out there that you dont need to have a custom crank made for

>this thread gets posted all the time

Nigga with, get off the fucking computer and go outside ffs

It's already been mentioned that it's old pasta you stupid shit

I'm actually outside at the moment waiting for my kids rugby game to start. This shitty mr2 thread isn't funny. It's not even good trolling as it's not subtle.

Yes it is, sorry it isn't YOUR kind of comedy, maybe r-eddit is more to your liking you posh cunt

I can't get over why someone would even say that. A Vq35 with an even bigger bore than a VQ30. Wtf each piston is gonna be like a vibrating dinner plate

It's a Newfag trap, and a bullshit trap

It's noones kind of comedy. It's poor bait as it's simply too stupid. Even the complete retards of Veeky Forums generally don't fall for it, and that's saying something.

While this whole thread is bait for newfags, you should probably look at the bore and stroke dimensions of an f1 car sometime.

>It's poor bait as it's simply too stupid
Some guy actually WAS trying to build this project.
The build thread was on twobrutal.co.uk back in 2012.
The guys name was something like FatPanda

The absolute pants on head retardedness of the whole concept is what makes it hilarious. Cutting out the main chassis brace, running the diff upside down, destroking a V6........
Its an incredible study of the stupidity that humankind can exhibit.

>making an F1 engine out of a production engine
>usable powerband bw 10k and 18k
Nah nigga, nah. He's not racing F1

in all honesty, would running a diff upside down work? assuming you could mount it of course.

Might be some lube issues, where if the pinion was submerged in oil before, it might not be upside down