providence.craigslist.org/mcy/5739674317.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

#
>If you are worthy they chat you up.
>girls
>taking initiative ever

Nein.

Should have been "Side of the road edition"

How much would you pay for a good set of panniers?

how much is too much?

Bikes and shit.

>tfw no Moto Guzzi V50 NATO

That place is gud.

Good point.

I'm loving our lack of rossi lately.
Who's gonna win on Sunday?

Replace your fork seals m8

Pretty underwhelming desu.

Tirol is far more scenc.

>Moto cuckzzi

Ayy lmao!!

Nah i need to replace the fork itself.

Just panniers or pannier brackets as well? I bought SW Motech quick lock pannier brackets for $230 then bolted $100 worth of Pelican cases on. Works great and less than half what I was expecting to pay for a set of Trax panniers

Don't trashtalku my baikfu

Why?

>I bought SW Motech quick lock pannier brackets for $230

I use a bungee cord and a backpack. $30 for all of it.

I know, still breddy nice for a stop.

I can fit more in my $40 top box than you can in your backpack. And I have something like 80l more storage on top of that

Cause there's a small nick on the surface and there's no way to smooth it out, it keeps fucking with the seal.

Ayyy limone, im near bolzano now

just panniers and their specific mounting hardware, the mounting rack for the bike I know is going to be reasonably expensive

What do you use it for? Camping trips?

>Nein.

Ja. Women who ride seriously don't tend to by shy and retiring.

If they aren't chatting you up, it's you. There is after all a tumescent penile forest eagerly awaiting any female who operates baiku, not to mention plenty of pussy if they swing that way.

Do I:
-Spend $2k on an old sv650 in a color I don't like and deal with it
OR
-Go halvsies with my dad on a new sv650 and share it

>Nah i need to replace the fork itself.

If need tubes, Forking by Frank may take a long time but make superb tubes for any older motorcycle if you don't have a source locally.

I'm gearing up for a trip to Alaska next year. Probably doing the NMBDR here in a month or so as well.

What bike? I really like the quick lock brackets even though they are spendy. Plus the brackets come off with three cam locks so you don't have to have quick release panniers unless you really want them for some reason. You can bolt the panniers straight to the brackets

Varadero 125

Don't be a cunt, get the color you don't like, and repaint it.

Sharing motorcycles is like sharing pussy at the same time. It may sound like fun but do you really want to rub weenies with your own father?

If so, post pics to /b/.

Dont share a bike, thats gay.

Speaking of riding unsafely
>on my favorite touge
>stuck behind an R1 squid and a Mustang
>go to pass them on a short straight section
>carrying to much speed into the next corner
>braking hard
>rear wheel comes up and kicks out a little
>accidently back it in and get back on the power like I'm Casey motherfucking Stoner
>find a nice parking lot to pull over in while my hands stop shaking
Wew lad, that was some shit.

U pass by verona on the way back? :^)

I might have a nice place to show you near riva del garda. Top sandwiches there.

Are you planning on upgrading at some point? If so maybe something like a Mosko Moto 80l bag would be better.

Also I'm not seeing any pannier brackets for that bike, so you might be stuck with saddlebags or the like.

Are you 'tarded?

Buy the old bike and plasti-dip it or whatever.

>sharing a bike with your dad
u some kinda fagit?

>trying to figure out how to install the saddlebags that came with the bike
>previous owner has a youtube video about it
Neat

Do u also share ur mums pussay?

safety gear...

the price gap between the cheap nonbrand stuff and the high end brands is massive.

is the high-end stuff always safer, or does it get to a point where its all weight/comfort that is increasing with the price, and not actual accident safety.

is a 200bucks helmet as safe as a 600bucks one?

if the top of the line is the safest, why aren't you using it user?

I do use top of the line tho

>that image
how little father do you have to have in your life to not know how to ride a fucking bicycle

Dat sammich is sexy as fuck and quite photogenic.

Fuck, now I'm hungry.

Whats with bikers and sandwhiches? Every moto vlogger has a vid of a french dip sandwhich.

That image is sad but if you take a proper beginning rider course you'll be fine and most importantly have no bad habits to UNlearn.

Some of my worst MSF students were old boomers under the hallucination that rear brakes do most of the work and countersteering isn't real. Pure noobs learn quickly and are a joy to teach.

Many good riders are shit teachers.

but do you wear it to be a snob, or because you value your body more than a new tv

Yeah that,
Maybe someday ill grt to it.

I don't know yet,
this was supposed to be a day trip but i've been wandering around for two days now.
So maybe on the way back i can stop somewhere near the garda yes.

hepco becker do a set at £180

I was actually looking at the Mosko Moto 35l panniers but wasn't sure if they were worth $800, I'll be upgrading when I can afford it and would like to be able to take the panniers with me.

Because I get very hungry after two hours riding. Also if the sandwich is very good in a very scenic place it's a shame to pass on.

Ok cool, tis the place north of garda btw.

Stop posting that bike it arouses me.

>brake rotors are orange
Is it rust?

I wear it because 800 for a helmet isn't really alot for me, nor is 900 for a jacket.

Most of the time I squid anyway

take pictures of both of your bikes standing next to each other

Buy the SV650. There isn't even that much plastic to paint and you won't feel like shit when you drop it or pissed as fuck when your dad does.

My trunk is bigger than yours

Being poor is one thing but do you really want to cheap out on safety gear?
Its not like the top priority is to save your life or anything.
But making sure they have certification from like DOT and ECE and Snell is a must.

I bought an HJC full face for like $150 that is DOT and Snell, I felt good about it until I came here and people make me feel like it's a bucket helmet or something in terms of protection

>tfw no trunk

Ok have a snek then...

>track day coming up
>running some hard as tits dunlop qualifiers
>not enough money for more tires

welp

youtube.com/watch?v=9LfEFhBelTY

>crash test consists of smashing it with a hammer
okay

It's not a crash test. It's a demonstration of how flimsy a non-certified helmet can be.

>buying anything other than suzuki

Well thats not very scientific but still proves how important the certification is compared to chink shit.
Dont even motogp riders have to wear ECE approved helmets? I assume its for a good reason.

I can afford the best. But I wan't to find the price break point where the added cost doesn't correspond with the added safety.

example
lets say a 550usd Arai helmet offers 100% protection
How cheap can we go and still have a helmet that offers 95% protection compared to the Arai one.

I like my fat ninjette though.

second one is supposed to be kawasaki. this is is the Yamaha R6, ZX6R, CBR600RR, and at the end is a GSXR600 (literally the greatest of all time supersport)

Assuming both helmets have the same certifications, price increase doesn't mean safety increase. It's mostly aerodynamics, noise, ventilation and weight. You can get safe helmets for not that much money.

At the end it's actually a busa

shut up

It could fit if I wanted it to

I need to buy a '15 gixxer before they run out.

Only HJC Rpha is good.

No u

Allrite, i'll let you know if i'm approaching the garda.
I should be there tomorrow but i might end up wandering more than i want snd spend another night somewhere

we bucket squad now

WHY IS BAYERN SO BEAUTIFUL

FUCK YOU NRW YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Gud, actually if it's sunday it would be even better.

Question time

So I don't have much experience with power commanders, I have a PCV on the way and also an Akrapovic full exhaust.

Will I be good with just the PCV if there's a map for my bike/exhaust combination or are the auto tune kits something I need?

If theres a map of the same bike same mods i would use that.

I want one of those big 650 dual sports, but I have no need for one.

What do I do, Veeky Forums?

stop being a fucking retard and buy a gixxer/zixxer/r6

Does the map still get updated? Or is it just whatever now

Buy it and ride it

it took about a month for mine to get added.
id say just be patient

at least it's not a honda

Get one and make a need for it.
Alrighty thanks
I wish my bike had any storage at all let alone that much

they may look like shit but I'm really glad i bought these bags

Help me /dbt/

I want to buy this as my first bike
providence.craigslist.org/mcy/5739674317.html

But the post sketches me out. He leaves no information about the bike, not even pictures.
So a couple things. Is it possible this bike is stolen or something?

Also, would it be a good bike to start out on?

And lastly, is this even a good deal for the bike? If it turns out it runs and there's no major problems

They dont look bad, gives a kinda "rough" look to it
Ialso have saddle bags but theyre leather and i hate the look on my bike.

Snek is kill....

)^`:

I wouldnt even bother with that posting, he doesnt care enough to sell it and at least post some info then he probably never cared for the bike either. But im a petty person and post like that annoy me.

Is $40 for a set of fake leather cruiser type saddle bags a good deal?

Older version of pic related.

theyre from a brand i found on amazon called Stansport. They were only like $20 too. I just zip tied them on and went

Also it would mean I have to relocate rear turn signals, but that should be hard right? Just extending the wires and mounting them by the license plate....

t. noob cruiserfag

Not bad, you probably want to make sure they're waterproof though.

If you can deal with wiring and feel up to the job it wouldnt be hard, just figure out exactly how you're going to mount them before you cut any wires.

It's a 2010 530EXC.

Ok if you're still reading this, where are you in Europe ? We had Alice Racing but he stopped all activities 2 years ago.
And the maintenance will be every 500-700km, with high quality oil, the sxv is kind of a bitch when you try to put some equipement, like an air filter, a full exhaust etc...
But it's so satisfying when you're able to run it perfectly.

My advice, if you want to buy one, buy one after 2010, more reliable.
If you want to put an exhaust, put the double arrow in titanium and the AF1 air filter (the blue one, on the af1 Racing website), buy the XVtuner cable with the westernracing software so you can édit your own map. Start with the Alice Racing map and edit the map how you like.

Good luck bro. For the record, the sxv with an exhaust + air filter + good map = ~75hp at the wheel... It's just amazing. Oh and you have to put the rev limiter at 11500 instead of 11000. 12000 only if you ride on track buy i wouldnt recommand it.

Yeah they're supposed to be waterproof, according to the tags on them, new old stock I guess. Not wild about the look, but storage would be nice for muh commuting.

There are reflectors on the back that are apparently a common place to relocate the signals to. Not sure exactly how I'll mount them though, they're shitty cheap led signals the previous owner sloppily slapped on.

Since it's just a signal wire I could always just splice more in if necessary, right?

Alright faggots listen up. With the 750 gone I miss the supershit life. Time to grab my cock and step up to the big leagues and die via vaporization with wall.

Choose my 1k CC meme bike.

Budget: 5000 UNMARKED USD

What do I get???

They're on craigslist though, $50 a week or two back, $40 now, wondering if I should just offer $30 since there doesn't seem to be any demand...

Fireblade