[ D a i l y A u s f a g T h r e a d ]

[ D a i l y A u s f a g T h r e a d ]

> Still waiting for user to post pics of his rendezvous with a lamp post Edition
>Dead yet again Special Edition

>'Strayan Cars & Bikes
>'Strayan Questions & Answers
>'Strayan Pictures & Videos
>'Strayan Blogging, Bitching & Moaning
>'Strayan Scenc as fuck

>/dat/ Links
OP CopyPasta: pad.riseup.net/p/datop
Music List: pad.riseup.net/p/datmusic
Meets List: pad.riseup.net/p/datmeets
/dat/ Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1829299

>Community Links
Cart/o/graphy Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1049739
/dat/ Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DailyAusfagThread/

>Guides & Information
/dat/ External PDF List: pad.riseup.net/p/datpdfs
/dat/ Recommended Cars: my.mixtape.moe/akuicw.jpg (embed) (embed)
/dat/ Recommended Bikes: my.mixtape.moe/mpxqyl.jpg (embed) (embed)
RAA Used Car Checklist: raa.com.au/documents/motoring-buy-a-car-checklist

Previous thread:

Who makes good office chairs? I don't have Ikea here so I cant go to ikea. Anyone use those dxracer meme chairs and are they worth it?

Go officeworks and buy a nice one (not the bucket seat ones) for like 150-200.

Don't cheap out but also don't buy those spastic ergonomic ones for 800

My office works one lost all ass padding within a year, it was rated for 150kg and i'm only 100kg. are harvey normans the same?

The officeworks ones now come with an "hours per day" rating. No shit.

I'm honestly thinking of going to a junkyard, buying a comfy car seat and making my own base. Finding an office chair thats good and won't be fucked within a year is hard.

yeah... I didnt expect to be looking at Korean cars, but they give a pretty good bang for your buck

when you're 21 and all you do is work at a TAB, I dont exactly have a heap of money

I want to get out of my current boat so no Falcodores

also I live in Victoria but for some reason the car market is damn expensive here

>ripping a skid because I'm a jealous bogan

Fuck me cunts

>budget of 9k
>looking at "sporty" korean cars

Why? You could get a perfectly good Jap or Euro car for that.

I'm very open to suggestions
I just want something fun to drive and manual
I still want to maintain some decent cargo capacity though

I was initially looking at a '78 celica but a 40 year old car sounds like a terrible idea for a daily drive

>just ordered a double beef and bacon from maccas
>which is 2 beef burgers and one bacon
>got 1 burger and 2 bits of bacon

it's cheap enough to call that a score though

Would've been nice if they kept the second burger on there tho

>not just buying triple cheeseburgers for less than the price of a 'fancy' mcdonalds burger

The double beef and bacon isn't a fancy burger though? I dunno what you're on about man but here the triple costs more than the double

>eating McDonalds
>at all, ever

Tastes good tho and is relatively cheap depending on what you get

Why not Hungry Jack's?

Anyone have any recommendations about getting a BMW 335i e93? Pls be harsh.

>tastes good

Tastes like cardboard with tomato sauce on it imo.
Processed garbage, worst of all the fast food chains.

Hungry Jacks is much further away, I just needed something quick and cheap and maccas was close by

Maybe to you famalam but it generally tastes alright to me

Yeah, but you hate yourself for it afterwards. And going through the drive-thru gives you an unwanted sudden hit of P-plate nostalgia.

>used 3 Series
Why, user?

I only hate myself for it afterwards if it gives me the shits hardcore

w-whats wrong with the 3 series?

holy fuck i sieze up and my i want to shit but i cant for like 24 hrs then it reks me fuck HJs

Anyone know any good three cylinder car engines? I like the ecoboost 1.0 that ford have

>TFW do a minimum of 10k steps a day through work, can buy macca's and still lose weight

Sounds like a newbie mistake.
Either the cashier thought that was what you wanted or someone's fuckin' with a new kitchen bloke.

Worst shits I ever got from fast food was when I combined hungry Jacks with domino's pizza, like fuck it tasted nice, putting the fries and onion rings on the pizza and stuff like that, but fuck me did I feel it afterwards

>eat maccas and all sorts of unhealthy stuff every day
>only exercise I do is drumming
>only weigh just over 60kg

>Tastes good

The only times I'll even take part in a Maccas run is when I'm on the grog. Having the shits the morning after is an inevitability.

What's enticing about them? You could get a more powerful, more reliable Commodore or Falcon for the same price unless it's an M3. But it isn't an M3.

what about a nissan 370z? im tossing up between those 2 atm

mostly after the coupe look, with relatively good hp

Monaro?

If you want a triple get a kei car or a motorcycle.

didnt they stop production in 06? after 09 at the latest.

Gday cunts how hard is it to fix up a 1985 celica? Mainly interior parts, window trims, all that shit that falls apart on 80's cars.

mm true
I'm the same guy looking at these
obviously not the same as your looking for
but you can get the top spec 1.6l turbo with 150kw "as" new for well under 30k

really not a bad little car, however they did discontinue in 2014

the M series is so much more expensive, and honestly I cant justify the huge price gap for the extra hp.

plus ive heard the 335i is ez to upgrade.

pretty much this. fucking buying an M3, just buy a 335 or a 328. they're cheaper to maintain than an M too and deliver decent power.

im looking at some now, and its literally twice the price for double the kms..... ridiculous

which 3 series you looking at? e46 or e36?

e93

Easy to fix up, getting unfucked parts to put in will be a trek and a half though

>buying a post-e46/e39/e38 bmw
nah m8.

i have to agree with this a little unless its from the latter years of the e93s generation, which is where most of the kinks are figured out and fixed.

how bad/what are the 'kinks'or issues?

Usually cooling stuff and electrical issues in post-90s BMWs so look out for that stuff. If you go see one, inspect that all the electrics work and check to see if the water pump impeller is metal (plastic would be original and I recommend replacing it asap) and check the coolant. Otherwise they're pretty solid honestly, mostly it's just a lot of the German car meme that dissuades people.

thanks bro that very helpful.

yeah moral of the story is dont let your memes become dreams

What could cause a car to struggle to start after being driven to temp then left to sit?

Happens with my commie, will start fine in the morning but will crank out a bit before starting on the next start, every start after that is good

Plugs and leads are good, fuel filter is a few months old

Didn't mean to quote

True that man. The 3 series is BMWs best selling series so they make them pretty solid, hence why there are so many around.

Oh and of course history. Like with any car, if there are large gaps in the history or no records at all, just walk away.

If I recall right from a car I used to have, the starter isn't engaging the flywheel very well. Does it start up fine when ice cold but then struggle any other time when it's been driven around and is warm?

kek

Is your car an auto? check the neutral safety switch.

Yeah it is, what am I checking exactly?
First cold start is almost instant, only really struggles on the first start after being driven

I'll pull the starter and have a look

not 100% sure matey, check out some vids on it might give you a clue? i had a similar issue years ago but sold the car b4 we figured it out

It sounds like my old issue then which I'm pretty sure was the starter and flywheel. The starter motor itself sounds fine since it doesn't struggle on a cold start so no need to worry about that at least.

>flywheel
you think the teeth might be a bit worn?

What shops are open at 6-7 that would sell a can of butane? Like the kind for refilling lighters

Doubt you will find any

>Usually cooling stuff and electrical issues in post-90s BMWs
You'll want to change most of the cooling components in a 90s BMW as well. The stock system in an E36 rusts. Besides that they're pretty reliable.

Finally solved my weird cooling issues damn led bar needs to be relocated

i remember an user calling you a retard for having the meme bar on the front. i guess he was right.

Yeah aye so apparently according to normiebook if i drop the cunt 3" below the grille or relocate somewhere where it doesnt block air ill be all good

Also spot the difference

Sorry for it being so goddamn dirty

or just get rid of it since it really is retarded

>1 year ago
>get drunk at party
>start yelling/asking to all the asians in the room how many americans and aussies their dads killed in vietnam
>still think about it to this day
why do i suddenly remember only autistic moments in my life

>"waaaaaah my car is overheating guise"
>has big fuck-off air filter blocking 7/8ths of the radiator

And then ill have no lights since my highbeams are yellowed as fuck cant afford to replace the whole set right now dood
nah it was the fucking led bar ill take it off

Didnt get over 94 with the bonnet jacked up a tad its unoticable

just polish your headlights mane and get rid of that yellow haze

Burgerclap here

Any good Aussie film recommendations?

I've seen a couple Aussie horror/thrillers that I liked.

What's your boyfriend's opinion?

Wrx
Mazda 3 mps
Golf

Red Dog, The Rage of Placid Lake, The Castle.

As long as you're keen for high maintenance costs and mechanics who have nfi what they're doing, they pretty good

The Castle was the only good movie on that list.

>Red Dog was shit
>i actually met the dog from Red Dog and have a picture with him
>still hated that movie
>why did the dog go on tour and why could you get a picture with the dog
>why did i get a picture with that dog

>3 cylinder
>car

No.

good meme friend. my 328 didnt cost much more than any other car and didnt need anything beyond regular services.

sure cunt, you just want to huff it and not smell strongly of deodorant.

What sort of car?

Smoke, fire, etc

>Happens with my commie
Call it a hunch but I think it's a Commodore.

wake in fright was a surprisingly good outback thriller
two hands if you like aussie crime

IKF user, your brain is fucked up and only ever seems to bring back the fucked memories

only in jimmys hands

but its performance brah, so like worth it bro yeah

That's not retarded, it's boss

Burrrrrnnnn
[Pun intended]

Mad max 1,2 & 4
The castle
Two hands
The proposition

There's a heap more I can't remember of the top of my head

idk dude i felt pretty autistic

like how i tell any girl i like how hot they are and how we should fuqq, scared off my childhood crush like that

>wake in fright

Looks perfect

Thanks

>like how i tell any girl i like how hot they are and how we should fuqq
That Asian shit when you were drunk wasn't autistic but this shit is. Be more subtle in the future yeah?

Oh yeah! I forgot they only ever made 1 model, in 1 year, with 1 engine combination

Kys

Nah fuck off cunt. I wanna refill my lighter so I can smoke some fat cones tonight. I'm still a fucking degenerate but at least I do drugs rather than having gas

We're you in primary school? Might have been intimidated by your confidence

Tiburon is P-plate rice. If you want a fast one you're better off getting the 4-banger model and boosting it. V6 a shit.

>Kia
It wants to be the new 90s Honda but isn't. Yuck.

get rekt son. no biggie that you didnt read the post well.

Because problems that effect a 1979 VB 6 cylinder are going to be identical to those that afflict a VF SV6

thanks man, but i experience impotence when im drunk so luckily im not the rapey type when i drink

>15659111
>111
>1 model, in 1 year, with 1 engine combination

Damn dude if getting rapey is on your mind when you're drunk, maybe you need to stop drinking.