Guys can someone give me sources to educate myself on the Finno-Korean Hyper War...

Guys can someone give me sources to educate myself on the Finno-Korean Hyper War? I have just discovered this period in history and what I've learned so far is fascinating.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/8UnsDwrm
desuarchive.org/his/thread/651698
desuarchive.org/his/thread/654690
desuarchive.org/his/thread/654751/
desuarchive.org/his/thread/661112/
desuarchive.org/his/thread/673452/
desuarchive.org/his/thread/674824/#676092
desuarchive.org/his/thread/678876/
desuarchive.org/his/thread/691463/
desuarchive.org/his/thread/693681/
desuarchive.org/his/thread/699510/
desuarchive.org/his/thread/711673/
desuarchive.org/his/thread/726596/
desuarchive.org/his/thread/743452/#743642
desuarchive.org/his/thread/746366/
desuarchive.org/his/thread/747463/#747470
desuarchive.org/his/thread/755667/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

6 gorillion Finns died on Hwan death camps

Source? That sounds too high.

Even entertaining the idea of the Hwan losing Jackie Chan is fucking retarded. He just felt immense shame from the havoc the two powers had caused and went into hiding for thousands of years - he was a dangerous superweapon, granted, but he was at tune with himself and the world up until the hyperwar.

Fuck you, my great ancestor was taken to one of those camps, he was taken to be gassed but he miraculously survived so they let him go home afterwards, but it was real for me

If that's true then why didn't the Lemurians come back?

In my opinion, they didn't "disappear" - they sunk like the rest of lemuria after being exiled during the Siege of Helsinki, thus couldn't come back on account of their continent ceasing to exist

No evidence of a sunken Lemuria has ever been found. They clearly left this universe entirely.

Well, the records are a bit fuzzy, but it's not necisarilly mutually exclusive. They could have sunk, the continent opening a worm hole into for a millisecond, enough to just transport a sunken and shattered Lemuria across the solar system and galaxy, which is where the flowing water on Mars comes from - fragments of the sunken Lemuria.

I would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that the Finns have never apologized fro the Sack of Gangzhou during which over 10 billion men, women and ninjas were slaughtered by ursine cavalrymen. Their cries for justice shall not be silenced until the Finns accept responsibility for the oceans of innocent blood they've spilled.

#BoycottFinland
#RememberTheNinjas

>he doesn't believe the Martian Lemurian origin theory
The flowing water on Mars is far older. Lemuria originated there, it did not migrate there.

The Sack of Gangzhou occurred during one of the worst winters of the century. Their ursine mounts were all in hibernation. The death toll is grossly exaggerated by Hwanophiles.

get a load of this butthurt jedi 7349BC best year of my life i bathe in hwan tears fuck ninjas :-DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Bullshit, nothing to prove that. Lemuria may have had origins outside of earth, but it was by no means as close to us as Mars. As well as this, martian soil could not support the Lemurian landmass at the time - too arid, even then. Plus, the water flowing on mars can only exist due to being very salty, which is obviously a mixture of the pacific ocean after being sunk, as well and the tears of defeated Lemurians as they sunk.

What about the forced seppukus of the Finnish Polarbears? 900 million dead and the extinction of an entire ethnic minority
When will Korea pay reparations?

Well it didn't take too long for the FIDF to show up. Tell us Pekka, what's the latest propaganda Helsinki has you peddling? Denying the atrocities at Gangzhou is to be expected but surely you have some other crafty Finnish yarns to spin. Next you'll be blaming the Great Hwan for your debilitating autism.

Pro-tip: The Giza Array has been dormant for eight thousand (8,000) years.

>Pro-tip: The Giza Array has been dormant for eight thousand (8,000) years.
There is a strong genetic component to autism! Keep compensating for that micropenis, though.

Hwan penis is strong like eel. Ask your mom about it.

How do the Sea People's factor in this war?

>tfw you actually know more about Finnic pre-history than 99.999999% of people but it never comes up on Veeky Forums except as unfunny meme threads

Share pls

Not gonna write a wall of text in this thread since it might take me 15 mins or more.

Fuck you then I was genuienly interested

For several decades, it has been presumed that the ornate figurines of ducks and other waterfowl found at Hyperbellum sites near the Scottish border are products of the same mysterious culture that buried their warriors in large steel ship-like constructions on the moon. This is owed largely to the scholarship of E. Turnell and Anne Glow. At the time of their study, little was known about the people living beyond the northern borders of Imperial Finnish Britain, with one exception. Beginning in the mid 17th-century, lowland farmers began to uncover hoards of beautiful fist-sized carvings of ducks and geese carved from the black reflective material jet. Jet was found in large quantities only in the area around Whitby, North Yorkshire, and the avian icons are peculiar to the region.
Thus, Turnell and Glow were shocked to discover that the lunar burials contained remarkably similar objects. Their conclusion that the same people were responsible for both was earth-shattering, because it suggested that the Yorkshire tribes, previously thought to be primitive, had the technology to produce the large steel-hulled and keeled vessels. It has even been suggested that Whitby's earliest recorded name, Streanœhealh, may be a corruption of a finno-korean phrase approximating "steel hearth".

However, an extensive review of more recently-discovered Hyperbellum Scottish border sites conducted by the University of Waughtmate casts doubt on this. It found no evidence of native metalwork more advanced than bronze. Furthermore, furnaces at three sites were vastly insufficient to have produced the lunar burial vessels. One can only conclude that the rush to find the origin of the enigmatic tombs was premature, and the facts simply do not support the idea that early inhabitants of Yorkshire could have produced them; in other words, jet fowl can't melt steel beams. Interestingly, this suggests that trade networks may have been far more developed by this period than previously assumed.

What you are saying
Where is gold

>Hyperbellum sites
Let me guess... Germany, right? The only ones to use the term Hyperbellum were those stupid Germans since the Ahnenerbe times. Germans are so stupid they searched for Proto-Finland in the Tibet during the 30s.
All actual Proto-Finland research has been carried in Britain, and to lesser extent, Canada and the US. Don't listen to the eternal Kraut on this one.

Spurdo Spärde I did nothing wrong.

The first? Because the second really destroyed the legacy of Sparda Spardo though.

I fucking love this post

The Proto-Finnic Holy Roman Khaganate was neither Proto-Finnic, Holy, Roman, or a Khaganate. Discuss.

>Proto-Finnic
>Holy Roman
>Khaganate
smugprotovoltaire.hwan

Just a freshly made pastebin of claims about military capabilities about the war

pastebin.com/8UnsDwrm

Also, a list of the canonical hyperwar thread.

I will make a Hyper-War Quest on /qst/ soon

pastebin.com/8UnsDwrm

desuarchive.org/his/thread/651698
desuarchive.org/his/thread/654690 (doubtful source)
desuarchive.org/his/thread/654751/
desuarchive.org/his/thread/661112/ (possibly biased) (possibly Hwan revisionism)
desuarchive.org/his/thread/673452/
desuarchive.org/his/thread/674824/#676092
desuarchive.org/his/thread/678876/
desuarchive.org/his/thread/691463/
desuarchive.org/his/thread/693681/ (doubtful) (Hwan shitposting)
desuarchive.org/his/thread/699510/
desuarchive.org/his/thread/711673/
desuarchive.org/his/thread/743452/#743642 (hmm)
desuarchive.org/his/thread/746366/ (possible theory)
desuarchive.org/his/thread/747463/#747470 (possible)
desuarchive.org/his/thread/755667/

Pic for visibility

A Brief History of the Hyper War - Johnson, Terry

Hwan Society and Politics in the Pre-War Period - Farad, Ali

The State of the Proto-Finns - Bjornsonn, Peter