The only legitimate beliefs are Judaism and agnostic atheism!

The only legitimate beliefs are Judaism and agnostic atheism!
Why?
>Because any modern man know that idols are BS so we can immediately dismiss any religion based of idols.

>Christianity and Islam are a bunch of BS as well.
>Christianity is a religion created by a lost Jew in attempt to be new and is just a rip off of Judaism.
>Islam is all so a pile of steaming s*** , and is a rip of of Judaism and Christianity.
>Christianity and Islam call to kill all non believers Judaism allows non believers to live among them (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ger_toshav).
>Christianity and Islam want to concur the world, on the other hand Judaism only wants the small piece of desert land giving to the by their so called god.

One can not prove the lack of a god but one can all so not prove that there is one!
Thus or your an agnostic atheist or a Jew!
Or you are wasting your life believing in shit!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_denominations
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wonder who is behind this thread?

t. shlomo goldstein

if you wanted to go far back as possible and find the pure untainted original religion, you'd be better off with zoroastrianism

>rip off of PIE paganism

Can Judaism even be discussed on Veeky Forums without memery?

WE

t. Murray Rabinovich Kagan Silverstein

Judaism is a ripoff of ancient Israelite religion.

>inb4 retard claims they're the same thing

Nope, judaism was created in Babylon

t. Abraham Shlomo Zion Shekelberg III

Classic ignorant asses changing topic with racist and plain out stupid comments!
Im not a Jew, Im an agnostic atheist and I recognize the Jews as the true revolutionaries who launched us from a dark ages where we where killing each-other over stone god to a less darker age where we are killing ourselves over a invisible ONE creator, jews are the inventors of the concept of ONE god!
Agnostic atheism will be the next concept to move us forward to an age of religious peace where we are unify by science and the search for the answer of if there is a god or not!

le ebin false flag

t. Simon Bloomberg

Christianity is a ripoff of second temple judaism

blasphemy

Second temple judaism is a ripoff of Yahwism and Zoroastrianism.

Yahwism is a ripoff from Canaanite polytheism.

reasonable bait desu

If it's not an Eastern religion then it's already shit-tier

Heretic

It is. But your comment was suggesting that Judaism is something pure and authentic while it's objectively a ripoff.

>Life suffering
OK, kill yourself then
>B-BUT I'LL JUST REINCARNATE! S-SO YEAH!

The oldest, "purest" religion imo is animism.

Reformed animism when?

Why can't we just get a religion board?

Jews have been dispersed all over the world for over 2000 years, in the 1960-2000 the Israeli government flew Jews in from India, Yemen and many more locations. All the Jews believed in the same book that Christians call the "Old testament", with the only differences being minor and connected to their environment. Christianity has hundreds of sects all different same with Islam!

There is only one Christianity.

try a little harder next time

OK good to know!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_denominations
Ok go pick up a book bro!

>Christianity is like the cool boys of religion the have cool symbols believe in spirits and shit and go out on crusades.
> Islam are the niggers they just copy people better then them.
> Jews are the OGs, the are quite want peace will let you join if you want but wont force you and only ask of a sliver of land no concurring!
> Pure Atheist are the lazy people that want to ignore the possibility of god.
> Agnostic Atheist are the best of both worlds.
> Everything else is a social club for special snow flakes who are lost in this world.

What did he mean by this?

kinda gotta look at this whole religion and special beliefs thing behind the lens of semiotics.

first off any relieigon that is based off of a book or scripture. I have really seen parallels between them and modern day literature fans.

I mean some dude actually made a legit religion out of Cthulu mythos.
But star wars, Harry Potter, Avatar, Lord of the Rings etc... all have die hard fans that pour over the mythos of the books, find connections, and hidden meanings, they idolize and emulate their favorite characters.

All of this can be seen in any religion today where you have to read a book to get the gist of what the religion "means".

So devout religious followers today are nothing more than hardcore literature fans
COnsidering how the bible, and the "jewish cannon" have all been written by different people and have been edited and revised into oblivion almost, Pretty similar to fan fiction if you ask me.

but now for the symbolic part. God is the creator, relgions usually have to have to things
a creative force, and a list of rules. hopefully they have a creation story.
These gods, the subjects of many tales, portrayed as ideal, powerful, can do anything, so much so that its usually beyond your comprehension.

I find the qualities that a god posses to be similar to the abstract concept of imagination.
COnsidering now that the only religions that will kill you for leaving them is either Islam "apperently" and Scientology. But most of them we as people are free to choose wat we want to beleive in.
But why do we want to believe in anything?
Plain and simple is hope.
and Hope leads to power
and power leads to creation. Thus the power of god within you, imagining a omnipresent, omnipotent being that loves you want wants the best for you, leads to the personal power to create your own destiny.

I hope that last part made sense.
But basically you can believe anything you want to as long as it is a creative force in your life.

i'd say the most legitimate religion is
Thelamism, Satanism/Lucifarianism, Pastafarianism, The Church of the Subgenius, or Discordianism. since they are all mockeries of dogma, have a core set of beliefs, and have some sort of prescribed rituals; which atheism has none of.

theres technoanimism.
have you seen how people treat technology, banging away at it like its supposed to know what you want.
not to mention those sick infatuations with 2d anime waifus.

Why is there so much Anti-Semitism on Veeky Forums?

Is it just edginess?

Is it like with 9/11 where the more people died the "funnier" it is to meme about it?

It's just jealousy over the fact that Jews are more successful on average than most and have higher IQ's than any other group on the planet.

>tfw jews are the true master race

> tfw all humans are the master race and Jews are just better because everyone hates them and they have to raise above everyone else.

True but Jews are no smarter then anyone else they just need to be above their enemy's.

This pretty much, it's just envy

Especially when the average chan browser is usually just some angry neckbeard virgin NEET with no accomplishments in life

Germany lost ww1 and where the bitches of the world they where poor and had their pride taken away, ww2 made them feel better because Hitler lies to them that they where better then everyone else.
Anti-Semites are just people that cant get over the fact that their religion is a copy of Judaism and that Jews are literally surviving no matter what.

European Jews. Middle Eastern Jews are just as subhuman as Arabs.

>idols are BS

Would you say the sun is an idol? Is it absurd to pray to the sun for warmth?

I don't think so.

There is much that we don't understand.

Yet Mother Nature has its way of explaining to us the ways in which life thrives and connects.

And we would be fools to not listen.

That is something worth worshipping.

I don't mean theories, man-made ideas.

I mean the sun, the trees, the water, the air.

This is God.

We have become disconnected from the interchange at play in the natural world.

The complex system of relationships which promotes survival.

God help us all.

lol israel isnt even in the top 20 for average IQ

>What are Ashkenazi Jews

And race=/=nationality

>saying that black people have low IQs is racist and you need to go back to pol
>saying that jews are the master race and have the highest IQs isnt

and people still wonder if there's a jewish double standard at play here

Getting persecuted all the time has made them very stronk indeed.

There is no double standard except that /pol/tards can't face facts.

it used to be used jokingly

then pol got created
then stormfags came over and started stroking ben garrison's pencil dick
and now we hate jews.

You can't ignore IQ data for literally everybody else except for jews. You either say that jews have high IQs and black people have low IQs, or you don't say anything at all.

You can't cherrypick the parts of IQ studies and discredit the ones you don't like.

Nothing wrong with hating Jews

but why user?

I wanna see the first radical christian, the first christian suicide bomber and the first christian to fly a plane in the new world trade. I know muslims beat us first to it but who know the possiblities are endless

This was almost an extremely intelligent post.
You should be proud and reword it next time.
>Christianity is a religion created by a lost Jew in attempt to be new and is just a rip off of Judaism.
[citation needed]
You're referring to Saint Paul the Usurper, right? Jesus didn't create Christianity.

>Christianity and Islam want to concur [sic] the world
- 5pts spelling. "Conquer"

>immediately dismiss any religion based of idols.
You failed to address Buddhist and Hindu faiths directly. You just dismissed them out of hand. You should address the use of idols specifically by each faith, especially the veneration of the "Cross" by Christians.

>their so called god.
You should either capitalize "God" or spell it "G-d" out of respect. It will give your argument more credibility.

>Or you are wasting your life believing in shit!
See. You really lost the edge there. Watch the profanity.

Overall, I'd give you a C+, mostly for originality. You should work on using noninflammatory rhetoric and not merely calling the opposing religions BS.
Good first attempt

Best reply so far!
>Yes I was referring to Saint Paul.
> I dont know much about Buddhist and Hindu faiths, but what I do know as a fact is that idols are not and cant be G-d.
> Any spelling mistakes where an accident because I made the post on my phone.
> You are correct It would be more respectful to write "G-d"!
> Im on Veeky Forums man, I have to use some cussing!
Thanks for the C+ :D

Killed Jesus. Also they physically stink.

Crusades, Inquisition, countless people burned at the stake in the name of Jesus Christ.'
Yes it happened a long time ago, but all we see today in my opinion is Islams conquering of the world aging!
I have never read about a nation who was in power for ever, boarders all ways change and countries are conquered and destroyed.
The only acception is Judaism, which some how never lost its identity despite 2000 years of exile!

> Killed Jesus? Proof?
> Jews stink? Dont know who to comment on that....

>Proof

The Bible.

You mean the "New testament"?
If so yo have no basis because that scripture was written by man in attempt to replace the Jews out of envy e.g replacement theology theory.

But the Jews were replaced and Christendom is the new Israel. Don't get butthurt that you offended God so much he abandoned you.

OK bro! Nice brainwashing top kek!
Keep believing in your man on a pole!

Keep believing you're the chosen folk after getting fucked in the ass by everyone for the last 2000 years.

You will die out like the Romans, Babylons, Egyptians, Greeks, and Jews will continue to exist and Laugh about you just like they do about our other enemies.

>implying any of those people died out
>implying they don't have millions upon millions of living descendants

>not to mention those sick infatuations with 2d anime waifus.
How does it feel to live a life devoid of true love, you nonwaifuist heathen?

Dude anyone worship Isis? what about Zeus?

Plenty of people worship Jesus and there's much, much more Christians than there are Judaists.

If you still cant comprehended what im trying to say then you are a lost cause!

More often than not when people can't comprehend you it means you're blathering nonsense.

Simplified to such a degree that it's just plain incorrect.