Times you fucked your shit up. Let's see em

Times you fucked your shit up. Let's see em.

Pic related: Not mine but wife's. Some ass ran a light & she smacked them head on. Fucked her up pretty good. Daughter (in back) required surgery where the seatbelt tore her intestine under the force.

Cruising down the street in my 08, some van stands before a small entry to a hospital parking lot, blocking the entire view for me to the entry and for the cunt standing in the entry with her Mondeo. She didn't see shit and drove out wot. Hit me at the passenger side, sending me sliding across the street. I thought only the wheel and some panels would need replacement, but the frame and axle were also bent and replacing airbags is apparently fucking expensive. 15k€ damage to a 12k€ car. At least she admitted everything on the spot and to the police.
This was the end of my first car.

Fun fact: I would have hit a mom with a baby stroller if I hadn't countersteered.

At least no one was hurt like in Is your daughter well again?

>Times you fucked your shit up.

you did that when you bought a kia user

>Is your daughter well again?

She is, user. Thanks. Week in the hospital (wife spent 4 days, some internal bleeding). Our 3 year old son slept right through it of u can believe that shit & wasn't harmed at all. Baby seats are something else.

Not my idea. She has a job & that's what she wanted so that's what she did. As far as I'm concerned it did its job & they're alive.

Throwing in the story of my mother:
After driving a New Beetle for years she got a Mercedes A-class and some months after the purchase some ... senior citizen drove out of a parking lot without looking, making her crash into him. Both the A-class and his VW Polo were totaled. Then she got a B-class only to crash into a Swift at the same spot, again some old guy didn't look right or left. His Swift was totaled, the B-class only economically. Now she got a ML and we've been waiting for years for some econobox crashing into her car again.No one was ever hurt and I hope no one overlooks the ML. However the damage the 2.2 ton SUV would do to an econobox would be impressive I guess.

I was going 120 through a construction zone at night, and I hit a raised manhole cover, and since I'm an expert in manhole covers I knew it was higher than regulation, and I still hit it, despite my lights being on. That's right, I saw the cover, thought about it long enough to see it was too high, and still hit it

I've posted this a few times, but here we go again.

Friday afternoon headed out to the desert with friends for the weekend for off-road fun. Driving pic related along some twisters, but it's pic related so obviously I'm just cruising and having a mellow time as we scale the mountains. One lane each way, but plenty wide well maintained road. As I'm going around the outside of a blind turn, some woman in a grey Impala comes flying around from the inside turn, completely isn't even turning, and slams into us at 60.

So I may not have mentioned, but there's a several thousand foot drop to our right that we are now flying over the edge of. Wheels immediately bite and flip us and we start spiraling down the hill. I'm dazed as fuck but pretty sure I'm going to die. My friends in the back seat are screaming, we continue flipping for a couple times before we hit a small tree, spin so I'm now looking down the cliff, and hit the ONE giant boulder on the entire slope, stopping us before we roll completely down this hill and explode in a ball of fire.

All in all we rolled less than a hundred feet and were insanely lucky that random fucking Boulder was there. 10 feet in either direction and we would have gone all the way down, probably all being killed. Woman driving the impala was killed on impact, she had some insanely high blood alcohol level. Both of my rear passengers had concussions, one bit their tongue in half, other had some bad spinal compression. Side passenger broke his arm in a ton of places along with his collar bone and cheek. My left leg was broken as fuck and now sets off airport metal detectors, broke 4 rubs, and had the worst whiplash of the century or some shit.

Pretty harrowing experience, but all I can think of these days is how if I was going just a little bit slower, I would have seen some stone drunk twat in an impala drive straight off a cliff it hour braking at 60 mph.

Holy fuck you guys are all some shit drivers man lmao at all you idiots and I probably have more miles in reverse than you guys do total

yes!!
baka baka baka bakas!

I did this last week

Looks like it did its job great. Looks like a fast impact but non of the cabin was compromised. not even bent pillars.

The tree got fucked up

how are your friends?

>what are unexpected events?
Or are you so good that you can react in 2/10th of a second?

(I think not.)

All of us did fine, I think I was the worst injured.

I drove a forklift into the ocean.

No really. I backed it off the edge of a pier and into a filthy harbor.

slid on ice at 15 mph and went under a parked pickup truck

this totals the car

How old is your daughter, does she have a nice ass?

>Assuming good drivers can control what other idiots do on the road to cause accidents

Can't wait until you're plowing through a long green light on a highway & someone the opposite way decides to cut across your lane.

Fake or you're absolutely the most lucky motherfucker ever.

And you were inside it at the time? How close were you to being fucked?

Drove across CA and NV into Utah in 100+ degrees heat. Blew up my truck engine. Several holes in the oil pan and needed to have engine replaced. Expensive and easily could have been avoided. I've never crashed though...

I almost hit my neighbors car out of my own stupidity once
>tired
>backing out of driveway
>go a little too far when backing out, basically let gravity take over because I wasn't paying attention
>stop and go to put car in drive
>look behind me because I had an odd feeling
>side of neighbors parked car staring me in the face
>mfw

how does this work, why do long drives destroy engines. yet city start stop is fine

>sister: can I borrow your car
>me: ok

What happens when you bite your tongue in half? Do they sew that shit back on, or do you have a friend without half a tongue?

Air bags run at least 1K USD. If more then 2 goe off, its almost certain that your vehicle is junk.

My cock will tear your daughters intestine under the force

RIP in peace TJ :,(

Nearly had my wheels stolen a while back. Parked my car for 30 minutes, came back and started driving. Immediately noticed a wobble once I got onto the road and as I got into a turning lane to move onto a small street, all 5 of my lug bolts fly off my front driver side wheel and rotor falls into the inside of the wheel miraculously. Guess I spooked whoever was trying to steal the wheel and they just left the bolts loose, wasn't even in a shady area or anything, it was a large open parking lot with people constantly coming in and going out. Completely destroyed my front end suspension though

>Kia Soul
Nothing of value was lost

They are like the corolla of the crossover world.

They are a perfect a to b vehicle. nothing else.