Why are modern Jews so desperate to deny that they may be even partially linked to the Khazar Jews of the caucasus?

Why are modern Jews so desperate to deny that they may be even partially linked to the Khazar Jews of the caucasus?

I mean, if you look at at Ashkenazis today, they look more like Turks and Armenians than they do like Arabs or Egyptians.

Secondly, millions of jews living in the caucasus don't just suddenly disappear. They have to go somewhere. Is it so ridiculous to claim they may have contributed to the diaspora?

Thirdly, how else do you explain that the vast vast majority of European emigrants to Israel came from Russia and Eastern Europe, rather than Italy, Spain, France, former territories of the Roman empire.

And fourthly, how come when Israelis do genetic studies, they use the genetic similarity of Israelis to Palestinians as some kind of proof that they are ethnic Semites, despite their claim that Palestinians come from the Arabian Peninsula? If they say that a genetic link to Palestinians proves something, aren't they admitting that Palestinians are also descended from ancient Hebrews?

Other urls found in this thread:

ancestraljourneys.org/ancientjewishdna.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

...did you remember we're a religion?

...and that pretty much every study confirmed we're largely semitic on the male side and southern european on the female side?

...and that there were never that many jews ever to begin with?

...and only upper class Khazars converted?

...and that southern europeans kicked us out while Poland-Lithuania offered us safety, before getting conquered by Russia?

...and that palestinians are obviously semitic too?

...and that everyone knows that palestinians are just arabized hebrews?

>...did you remember we're a religion?

Ok, but if you're a religion, why is Jews always referred to as a "race" and anti-semitism as a form of racism?

>...and that everyone knows that palestinians are just arabized hebrews?

But then how does that fit with Israel's historic claim to the land and that Palestinians are arab invaders?

Also, weren't the hebrews from then just hebrewized assyrian settlers?

What's up with that one heeb genealogist who said he had basically pretty convincing evidence that azkhenazi really are of khazar stock?

>Ok, but if you're a religion, why is Jews always referred to as a "race" and anti-semitism as a form of racism?
Because people are idiots

We're an ethno-religious group

Obviously most hindus are indian, but it's not impossible to convert like the southeast asian peoples did

Anti-semitism (the sort I think you're talking about) is considered a sort of racism because you're not against the religion but anyone with northwest semitic heritage in spite of their beliefs

>But then how does that fit with Israel's historic claim to the land and that Palestinians are arab invaders?
God gave that land to the Jews

Palestinians are misguided sinners, they forget who they are

>Also, weren't the hebrews from then just hebrewized assyrian settlers?
No

Although it all gets murky when you realize southwest asians are basically almost all the same genetically

>God gave that land to the Jews

proof?

On that day the LORD made a covenant with Abram and said, "To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates - the land of the Kenites, Kenizzites, Kadmonites, Hittites, Perizzites, Rephaim, Amorites, Canaanites, Girgashites and Jebusites."

- Genesis 15:18-21

See, I have given you this land. Go in and take possession of the land that the LORD swore he would give to your fathers—to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob—and to their descendants after them.

-Deuteronomy 1:8

God called the other day, jews weren't here so I answered and he told me to tell them to disregard that and that he sucks dicks

So new orders and stuff

*tips fedora*

The Palestinians are free to stop being uncle Toufiks anytime and rejoin us

>Palestinians come from the Arabian Peninsula
Not really, most of them are descended from Jews and other people who were living in Judea at the time of the Arab conquest and converted to Islam.

Israel is mine actually

>I mean, if you look at at Ashkenazis today, they look more like Turks and Armenians than they do like Arabs or Egyptians.

because israel is near turkey and arabs aren't from where jews are from

>To your descendants
>your descendants

Arabs are also descended from Abraham.

>this horrible autistic formatting

...gas yourself immediately ?

>Palestinians are semitic, therefore Arabized Hebrew
>Doesn't realize Arabs are also semitic

Non-sequitor

All arabs are semitic, but not all semites are arab

Palestinians are literally jews

>mean, if you look at at Ashkenazis today, they look more like Turks and Armenians than they do like Arabs or Egyptians.
they do? i think they look pretty slavic or germanic. you know after more than a thousand years of mixing

Germans are Khazars.

It would explain that disgusting throat-cancer barking that they call German language.

Who gives a fuck

>Why are modern Jews so desperate to deny that they may be even partially linked to the Khazar Jews of the caucasus?
Because antisemites have been desperate to "prove" that the Jews are Khazars to deny them any link to the ancient Hebrews and dispute Israel's legitimacy.

It's a ridiculous debate because even if the Ashkenazi really were Central Asian converts, that would have little incidence on all the Sephardi and Mizrahi Jews who flocked to Israel from all over the Mediterranean and Middle East and those would naturally welcome their Jewish brothers in any case.

>I don't understand linguistics
Cool, man

have you seen any palestinians? they're not jews

>...and that southern europeans kicked us out
To be fair, so did everyone else. There's also only one common factor here.

>and that pretty much every study confirmed we're largely semitic on the male side and southern european on the female side?

Fabrication by jewish scientists

Palestinians are Arabised Christians who are Christianised Hebrews who are Hebrewised Canaanites who are Canaanised Ghassulians who are Ghassulianised Yarmukians who are Yarmukianised Natufians who are Natufianized Kebarans who are Kebranised Antelians who are Antelianised Emirians who are Emirianised Mousterians who are Neanderthals.

you think they look jewish to you?

Those are Jews. Thanks for proving my point.

>God gave that land to the Jews
>Palestinians are misguided sinners, they forget who they are
When saying stuff like this, I understand why people want to kill all of you.

from where?

>Hey guys, how could we put our claim on this land?
>I have this great idea, let's write it in a book and say god that those are the words of god.
Haha good plan josef

Well, all of them were born in Israel (or British Palestine, before Israel was founded.)

First of all the Khazars were from the Steppe, not the Caucacus. They never hard a large presence in the Caucasus either, they were driven out by the Arabs rather quickly.

The Caucasian Jews aren't of Khazar origin either, they're descended from Persian Jews settled their as military colonists, their traditional language Judeo-tat is an Iranian language.

The Eastern European, or Ashkenazi Jews are descended from Jews in the Roman empire who moved to Germany, then moved to Poland and Russia after the Germans started persecuting them. Their traditional language, Yiddish is a form of German.

Jews tend to look like the people from wherever they're from due to interbreeding, you'd be hardpressed to tell a sephari Jew from a Spaniard, an Ashkenazi Jew from a white person, an Ethiopian Jew from any other Ethiopian. But their Y-DNA, which never recombines and is passed from father to son overwhelmingly goes back to the Near East.

>Jews who stayed in the Holy Land and the Middle East and only married other Semites are not real Jews

>Those who left 2000 years ago to form banking dynasties in the Europe with half of their family tree being blue-blood aristocrats, those are the REAL Jews.

Besides, Shimi Tavori would look just like a Wyatt Mann caricature if he was fat and balding.

>all these Jews in this thread

Reminder that the popular image of wizards is really just a Jewish stereotype because Western ritualistic magic is based on the works of Jewish mystics or people pretending to be Jewish mystics.

>And fourthly, how come when Israelis do genetic studies, they use the genetic similarity of Israelis to Palestinians as some kind of proof that they are ethnic Semites, despite their claim that Palestinians come from the Arabian Peninsula? If they say that a genetic link to Palestinians proves something, aren't they admitting that Palestinians are also descended from ancient Hebrews?

Modern Israel does not permit genetic testing of ancient Judean remains found in tombs in Israel. Some remains have been analyzed and the results found them to belong to Northern European haplotypes.

Source: ancestraljourneys.org/ancientjewishdna.shtml